UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zulu-the-true-leader-of-the-American-faction

Mister Pink

Squire
Saturday's harrower skulls were donated by and the time selected by Zulu's guild so we are accepting their harrower challenge.

You are making it sound like the guild collectively chose that time. Which isn't the case. It wasn't even VD's oaks skull, but one that was previously acquired. I'm not saying you won't get a good fight from VD or whoever else happens to be on, but I personally won't be there. I wish I could make it though. Sounds like it will be a fun time!

Alvin1337

Sorceror
You need to keep buttering up VD through Saturday though Alvin because an alliance between V and VD is the only Hail Mary you've got.
I enjoy the friendly competition beetwin V and VD. I see no need and little point for an alliance - altought I see how you say that, as you preatty much swallowed/recruited to Hz every guild you could.

Zulu is how I picture the true leader of the Americans - the true leader Americans deserve. He represents all the best American values.

Freedom Fighter, Galder and dead Alvin.

While Kappero reskilled me and died together with Anonym soon after, Zulu was the real hero of this fight.
He had only 1 guy with him, and played it smart, just as expected. There was 7 of us and he still managed to steal 2 scrolls of us, not to mention all the insurance gold he gathered on the way repeatedly killing our spawenrs.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
I enjoy the friendly competition beetwin V and VD. I see no need and little point for an alliance - altought I see how you say that, as you preatty much swallowed/recruited to Hz every guild you could.

Zulu is how I picture the true lider of the Americans - the true lider Americans deserve. He represents all the best American values.
Alvin I'm flattered but you don't want me leading america. I pretty much say fuck you to everyone so I would be at war with the entire world LOL

zulu2401

Squire
I thinks its funny that MB would claim we are so terrified of him we never spawn until they log off. However, the 12 spawns we did back to back yesterday proves different. #dayoffftw

royal kapero2

Sorceror

Zulu is how I picture the true lider of the Americans - the true lider Americans deserve. He represents all the best American values.

While Kappero reskilled me and died together with Anonym soon after, Zulu was the real hero of this fight.
He had only 1 guy with him, and played it smart, just as expected. There was 7 of us and he still managed to steal 2 scrolls of us, not to mention all the insurance gold he gathered on the way repeatedly killing our spawenrs.

Killed then reskilled.
I could ran anytime I wanted when my partners died but I fight til the end. =]

zulu2401

Squire
Killed then reskilled.
I could ran anytime I wanted when my partners died but I fight til the end. =]
Kapero. Your mother must have fed you a bowl full of stupid since the day you were born. But hey, what would the world be without stupid down syndrome babies to make fun of? Don't eat yellow snow ugly polish fuck. Murica!

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Kapero. Your mother must have fed you a bowl full of stupid since the day you were born. But hey, what would the world be without stupid down syndrome babies to make fun of? Don't eat yellow snow ugly polish fuck. Murica!
You are still bitter that I killed you when we were both in Hz. Small players always are needed to sacrifice so your lord can feel better.

zulu2401

Squire
You know what happens when Hz is terrified of losing? They recruit, from every corner of demise. In hopes that they can win with double or triple numbers and claim it was even fight. Truthfully there aren't enough people on this server to save his guild. I hope he does recruit more noobs to be honest because we love that insurance money. #6v11 last night fair fight lol

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
You are still bitter that I killed you when we were both in Hz. Small players always are needed to sacrifice so your lord can feel better.
Kapero you have never killed me in a fair fight. Keep dreaming bud. We know you hate Americans but Americans are only angry assholes because we hate stupid people like you. You should smack your mother for raising such a dumb child. You're ugly so I understand why you can't find anything else to do but troll on forums. Most kids your age would be out partying or Its OK buddy even the ugly people need love and attention. By the way I hope you overdose on your anti depressant medication, it couldn't come soon enough. Murica.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Kapero you have never killed me in a fair fight. Keep dreaming bud. We know you hate Americans but Americans are only angry assholes because we hate stupid people like you. You should smack your mother for raising such a dumb child. You're ugly so I understand why you can't find anything else to do but troll on forums. Most kids your age would be out partying or Its OK buddy even the ugly people need love and attention. By the way I hope you overdose on your anti depressant medication, it couldn't come soon enough. Murica.
Hey man, you need to fill your heart with calm and warm. You have a wife and child, it's a good time to hug them now. Your speech tells me that you are a very unhappy person and feeling too hopeless to move along.

zulu2401

Squire
Hey man, you need to fill your heart with calm and warm. You have a wife and child, it's a good time to hug them now. Your speech tells me that you are a very unhappy person and feeling too hopeless to move along.
My wife and child are locked in the basement eating dogfood so shut your fuckin mouth when you're talking to me. I have no compassion for shit bricks that have to filter their water before they drink it from the yard. Kurwa mac

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
LOL that's cute MR. Muscly Vagina. We dont have an alliance. Everyone else just hates your sorry ass fuckin guild more than they do mine. Eat shit and die while I'm finger banging your family with a clown mask on you hillbilly wrong turn faggot. Most of us will be at work Saturday unfortunately

I feel sorry for you for saying stuff like that. You must have had horrible experiences during your life. I sincerely hope you find God and change your ways.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
My wife and child are locked in the basement eating dogfood so shut your fuckin mouth when you're talking to me. I have no compassion for shit bricks that have to filter their water before they drink it from the yard. Kurwa mac
Just try to remind to yourself when you took your wife on a first date. Remind all the words you have said to her, all the emotions that were around and the smiles you had on your faces.

zulu2401

Squire
I feel sorry for you for saying stuff like that. You must have had horrible experiences during your life. I sincerely hope you find God and change your ways.
No but I served 15 months in Afghanistan so my give a fuck is gone. And oh yea, fuck you. Don't talk about god its offensive to everyone everywhere. Don't feel sorry for me cuz I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.