UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zulu-the-true-leader-of-the-American-faction

kolbycrouch

Knight
I will 1v1 anyone, we can take it to my house were nobody will bother us, I will use razor, or else it's not competitive.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I think we need some more events. My grandfather always told me, one of the worst things you can have is too much time to think.

I'm in Hz, but I can't account for anyone else personally.

This isn't directed towards anyone in particular, but I offer to 1v1 anyone on fair terms, we can do custom rules such as nakedness/no healing/only razor etc, I just want something to make this game fun for me for a little while, besides I could use the practice at the moment.

Slugworth

Squire
I think we need some more events. My grandfather always told me, one of the worst things you can have is too much time to think.

I'm in Hz, but I can't account for anyone else personally.

This isn't directed towards anyone in particular, but I offer to 1v1 anyone on fair terms, we can do custom rules such as nakedness/no healing/only razor etc, I just want something to make this game fun for me for a little while, besides I could use the practice at the moment.
I don't really play UO anymore but ill fight.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I have to get my suit back for a minute from korrupted, or we could go naked which I'd prefer.

Anyone who wants to fight in anyway 1v1 or 2v2 just skype me, I'm sure you all have me on there.

DannoBro

Wanderer
O
Zulu is the leader America deserves.
Time of people like MB is long gone.

I feel sorry watching how some of you simply cant see it ; Donald Trump wont be the president, you will have another democrat, similar to Obama.

Obama is a muslem trying to hide in a black dudes stereotype
Hopefully he gets his head stomped in