UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

30kk in runic hammers later...

EvilChild

Knight
Re: 30kk in runic hammers later...

Cal-demise;562905 said:
if mage wep does not over-ride your wep skill, then its a pro bone harvester worth a lot of money, if it does and you have to have magery... its near worthless :/

imo you should stick with the shield you have and make weps, i've actually made a better wep with my bronze hammer than my gold

It doesn't override your wep skill

I was killing demons in 3 hits with it earlier on my dexxer...

Oh, and if you apparently burn hammers lets see the best stuff youve crafted and how many hammers it took.... just to see how unlucky i apprently am

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Yeah I double checked. I am ALMOST positive that mage weapon only applies if your magery is higher than the required weapon skill.

Nerd link: http://svn.runuo.com/repos/runuo/devel/Scripts/Items/Weapons/BaseWeapon.cs

code snippet
Code:
            }
            else if ( m_AosWeaponAttributes.MageWeapon != 0 )
            {
                if ( m.Skills[SkillName.Magery].Value > m.Skills[Skill].Value )
                    sk = SkillName.Magery;
                else
                    sk = Skill;
Don't see this mentioned on uo.com tho

* or look at evilchild's confirmation in the field :)

EvilChild;562903 said:
If I have the money to spend on an item that will effectively fix my main characters suit into perfection then I will spend that money to equip myself. The difference between a basic/good suit to a perfect suit is ALOT of money spent. Why settle for less than perfection?

And hey... I don't know what your suit looks like but....

BTW: Have fun burning copper hammers trying to get a 15/15 fc1.... lol

dude you can get like 25 copper hammers for the price of one GOLD, never mind aggy, and they have like twice the number of charges...

and the screenie proves nothing, perfection thing? other persons hp/resists?

EvilChild

Knight

Cal-demise;562909 said:
dude you can get like 25 copper hammers for the price of one GOLD, never mind aggy, and they have like twice the number of charges...

How many hammers have you seriously burned? Sure you can get a 50hit light 50hml 30ssi from a copper hammer.... but go try to.... youre going to be very very disappointed.

Guy I killed had his lowest resist at like 55-60 and HP doesnt matter when damage is calculated. Base damage is somewhere in the neighborhood of 200-250 and I can parablow so you cant get out of the way....

w33zy

Wanderer

EvilChild;562842 said:
Just for the curious... this is after 27.5kk gold and a kasa worth in runics
2x aggy
3x gold
10x bronze

next to the item is the hammer it was made with

shields-
15/15fc1 - aggapite
15/15fc1 - aggapite (yes I got 2 of them)
15/14fc1 - gold
15/10sc-0 - aggapite
15/15 sc-1 - gold

weapons
nodachis
40di 42harm 15hci ubws 20ssi - aggapite
40di 42hml 30ssi 20/20/30/10/20 - bronze
47di 40hml 50hsl 113luck - gold
40di ubws 14poison 36hml 32hsl - gold
40di 32hl 36hla 30ssi - bronze

bone harvys
40di demon slayer 40hll 46hml -20mage - aggapite
40di 30hl 50hla 30ssi - gold
40di 10energy 12dci 50hml 20ssi - gold
40di 36hla 44hld 42hsl sc-1 - aggapite
40di 15dci 13hci sc-1 - bronze

hammerpicks
40di 44fireball 36lhll 30ssi - bronze
40di 12cold 50hma 50hml - bronze
40di 13dci sc-0 - bronze

maces
40di 10poison 50harm 25ssi - bronze

longsword
40di fc1 32hl 38hml - bronze

Those were the best of the best. I got alot of other random things like 13/13 fc1 shields weapons that are like 50hl 40hla fc1, 13dci 13hci 40hh 44hpa... etc etc. But these items usually end up missing ssi or hml or something else like +hit area.

I spent about 50% of the gold/aggy charges on shields and 100% of the bronze hammers on weps. I smelted about 70% of the items crafted. The only weapons from gold/aggy I crafter were bone harvies and nodachis. After that many charges I still failed to obtain higher than a 15/10 sc-0 shield and got only 2 15/15fc1 shields. No crafted weapon landed a jackpot such as ssi hml and hl in one roll or sc-1 hitspell ssi/hci/dci in on roll. A few were nice with ssi and hit spell or ssi with hml. Most sc weapons were decidedly lacking with the best being harvy 15dci 13hci sc-1 and pick sc-0 13dci.

Before I get any PMs. No, nothing is for sale... Thanks ahead of time though.

EDIT: Those interested in slayers -I got about 5 super slayers (2x demon, 1x rept, 1x repond, 1x arach) Only 1 of which was deemed useful and is listed above.

Nerd.

Lucifall

Knight

Cal-demise;562909 said:

You seem very, very, very lil' informated about UO. I will give you a hint: Ninjitsu.

EvilChild;562910 said:
Guy I killed had his lowest resist at like 55-60 and HP doesnt matter when damage is calculated. Base damage is somewhere in the neighborhood of 200-250 and I can parablow so you cant get out of the way....

i would really honestly like to see this, i accept i could be wrong, but its something i would like to see

and i've made stuff along the lines of 134 luck, 40 hml, 48 hld // 46 hml, 38 hsl, fc1 // 36 hml, 48 hf, 13 phy //

it depends what you're looking for, yes i have hci and ssi swords and that but they're useless to me because im already at the max swing speed, stam leech is more useful. i've only burned like 5 bronze, 10 copper and 1 gold

"You seem very, very, very lil' informated about UO. I will give you a hint: Ninjitsu."

samurai era was for fags, i never really looked into ninjitsu and bushido :/

and we're on about runic hammers you moron, which got completely changed in the past couple of weeks, so anyone thats been on and crafting in the past couple of weeks knows exactly the same amount

Lucifall

Knight

Cal-demise;562916 said:
"You seem very, very, very lil' informated about UO. I will give you a hint: Ninjitsu."

samurai era was for fags, i never really looked into ninjitsu and bushido :/

and we're on about runic hammers you moron, which got completely changed in the past couple of weeks, so anyone thats been on and crafting in the past couple of weeks knows exactly the same amount

If you just HAVE to act like a complete utter douchebag, I suggest you get back to pre-school so you learn some manners. The post which I replied to was referring to the damage Evil could do with his char, but no, you know everything about UO, runics and what not and when someone seems to know a little more, they are wrong and it's either a bug or an overpowered ability. Go you.

I've burned over 30 runic hammers the same night the update was added. Now ask me how many good weapons I got. VERY few.

thats cos the game knows you suck, and so doesn't reward you :/

not my fault lol. dude i've been playin uo on and off for like 10 years, please, learn who you're talkin to before you start sayin they dont know what they're talkin about

Lucifall

Knight

Cal-demise;562921 said:
thats cos the game knows you suck, and so doesn't reward you :/

not my fault lol. dude i've been playin uo on and off for like 10 years, please, learn who you're talkin to before you start sayin they dont know what they're talkin about

Yet, no one here knows who the fuck you are. Go King Cal!

Lucifall;562920 said:
when someone seems to know a little more, they are wrong and it's either a bug or an overpowered ability.

oh i just LOVE it when ppl misquote me, or put words into my mouth lol

quotes plz

Lucifall;562922 said:
Yet, no one here knows who the fuck you are. Go King Cal!

yeah cos you're all noobs that STARTED after a FINISHED lol

well not all lol, i've got bored of uo and quit about 2 years ago, im not noobish enough to think its worth keeping my account alive tho

Lucifall

Knight

Cal-demise;562923 said:
oh i just LOVE it when ppl misquote me, or put words into my mouth lol

quotes plz

Cal-demise;562909 said:

Yeah, because clearly I misquoted you. Way to ruin a good thread just because you are some UO God.

Cal-demise;562896 said:
you people are insane!

you can make a 15/15 1 with a copper hammer

you only want 3 mods on the shield, why are you using a hammer that gives 4?? either insane, or very very stupid :S

You know, Cal - I guess you really haven't done much Smithing, have you?

Insulting someone who actually does know what they are talking about normally just ends up making you look very, very stupid.

A vague grasp of Elementary School Probability Theory might help too.

FE

PS Congrats on the Shields, EC - and I thought you crafted some nice Irony earlier as well. Pity it went unnoticed... ;)

the guy posted a pic of him killing someone, with no reference to the person killed, it could be a person with 0 resists that has gained bushido perfection on?

good luck doin that in a real fight vs someone with a proper suit who is hitting back and healing

and i've not done loads of smithing because i've not got money to throw down the drain, so i think about it, and do the sensible thing that will get me the best for my money.

the rich ppl on the other hand throw money away to try to get the one uber item they're after.

how does this not make sense to you? and im not a uo god, im just cleverer than anyone who's bothering to get involved in the arguement lol, probably for that exact same reason - because anyone who is actually clever, and has a bit of common sense, isn't gonna give two shits about some guy they dont even know saying some stuff they dont agree with

uome

Bug Hunter

Feersum Endjinn;562926 said:
A vague grasp of Elementary School Probability Theory might help too.

FE
You mean better hammers probably = better stuffs :rolleyes:

Lucifall

Knight

Cal-demise;562927 said:
the guy posted a pic of him killing someone, with no reference to the person killed, it could be a person with 0 resists that has gained bushido perfection on?

The screenshot clearly states: "The Ki attack must be completed within 2 seconds" then "Your quick flight causes extra damage". You can't use bush perfection on players anymore.

Cal-demise;562927 said:
good luck doin that in a real fight vs someone with a proper suit who is hitting back and healing
They won't heal or hit back if they are stunned by riding swipe...

Cal-demise;562927 said:
how does this not make sense to you? and im not a uo god, im just cleverer than anyone who's bothering to get involved in the arguement lol
I fail to see how you are any more clever than any of us when you are trying to prove you are right when you clearly are not.

Cal-demise;562924 said:
yeah cos you're all noobs that STARTED after a FINISHED lol

well not all lol, i've got bored of uo and quit about 2 years ago, im not noobish enough to think its worth keeping my account alive tho

Stop Double and Triple Posting, Shut the fuck up, you obviously know jack shit if you thought your god awful dexxer suit was any good. And nobody gives a flying fuck about your opinion on anything, Rich is a far better and knowledgeable player than you are or ever will be.

Again, Shut the fuck up.

Cal-demise;562896 said:
im just cleverer than anyone who's bothering to get involved in the arguement lol

Aha. That's ok then.

uome;562928 said:
You mean better hammers probably = better stuffs :rolleyes:

Tell me about it...

:confused:

You know what happens now?

Cal goes out and buys a Copper Hammer and crafts an HML SSI Demon Slayer with the first charge...

:p

FE