UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Lament

Knight
Mr. Snuggles said:
I don't see how a thread about 31D and MDK can get this many replies. They are both terrible guilds. Go and ask one of either guilds for a 1v1, 95% of the time they go LETS 2V2 OR 3V3, and the other 5% just say no because I'm not good enough to duel them. Both guilds aren't good. Let's look at the facts...

They both house hide like no other.

They both lose to us in our 2v2's and 3v3's.

They both run away in my 1v1's.

Both guilds only kills are 3v1 or higher.

Both guilds wish they had me :(

1. We have a gy house and never use it.

2. Your delirious

3. The only time i have ever seen you on the field when im soloing i beat you. I was on Jin-Roh and you dropped just like the next newb.

4. False

5. Refer to #3

Dough

Wanderer
Ok... now you're starting to make sense. And now, how are either guilds a disgrass to pvp? Are there better guilds out there that we should know about? Plz share, you spend so much time at Del Pond your opionon matters to me deeply.

If you don't believe me lets set up a duel date. Duel will be 5x and we will bet money on it if you prefer. Because from what I have seen, none one from either guild can win a duel vs. me, so let's all prove me wrong?

Dough

Wanderer
Mr. Snuggles said:
If you don't believe me lets set up a duel date. Duel will be 5x and we will bet money on it if you prefer. Because from what I have seen, none one from either guild can win a duel vs. me, so let's all prove me wrong?

Im praying this was a reply to jin, and not me.

HiloGL

Page
Snuggles is gay.

what guild were you in again? nice try guarding those sigils and crying about how your paging a gm to have us banned.

you suck, you'll never be as good as us, thanks for bringing yourself to the same level as MDk. bitch

Wow look at the hostility...

Ava I thought we were cool but I guess you wanna be my enemy, good luck with that.

Dooder, please ask around. My duel request goes for ANYONE. You will just be another name to my list of people that didn't pay after a quick 2-0.

*sighs*

PS. The shard up isn't you incompetent child.

HiloGL

Page
No one in factions runs around looking for a 1v1, if you do your retarded.

31D doesnt house hide. You talk so much retarded shit, and think your good on the field. You'll die everytime you bump into us.

No one wishes they had you.

AvaAdore1 said:
No one in factions runs around looking for a 1v1, if you do your retarded.

31D doesnt house hide. You talk so much retarded shit, and think your good on the field. You'll die everytime you bump into us.

No one wishes they had you.

*sigh* Every battle for me is a 1v1,1v2,1v3, etc. 90% of the time I solo and yet I still have 60 unmuled points.

So ava, let me get this staight. I will die every time I bump into you? My god don't they learn. I figured they'd take notes and study the way MDK gets dropped to us every battle, and if I'm not mistaken, around 8 (EIGHT) 31D were at del pond, and I was chilling with Loco Oso. Typically, 31D was running their mouth, blah blah blah Snuggles you're trash, the same as usual. As they were talking their shit, their boy, Faction Ganker, was dropped by me and Oso in front of their faces, TWICE.

PLEASE, give up.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Just for the record: 31D is a much better guild than your newbie guild as well and im sure they drop you guys 24/7 like we do.

HiloGL

Page
MY turn to make up a story, one time snuggles was guarding the brit sig for 15 hours then all of a sudden 13D (4 of us) came to mag, killed every com untill they got mad and logged killed all of your guards, dropped you got the sigil and left, then mr. snuggles cries and pages gm's, nothing is done because snuggles is a retard.

the end.

AvaAdore1 said:
MY turn to make up a story, one time snuggles was guarding the brit sig for 15 hours then all of a sudden 13D (4 of us) came to mag, killed every com untill they got mad and logged killed all of your guards, dropped you got the sigil and left, then mr. snuggles cries and pages gm's, nothing is done because snuggles is a retard.

the end.

I did not die, none of the last 3 guards were killed. I've told you children the story.

Once upon a time, COM was a worthless faction, up until being blessed with the presence of Snuggles. One day, Snuggles logs on to see COM Base being raided. With his intelligence and common sense, he orders the Sheriff to place the guards where he says. With his experience of pvp, he did not die, nor did any of the people around him. Out of nowhere, TB thought they can rush and get it done... *sigh* Good try, you failed. You used an exploit to get our sig, and believe me it will be fixed. I can care less we have all but one town, but oh my god that is NOT ENOUGH! You guys win in the end, but I'm still your Idol.

Good story ava but I prefer the context of mine on the basis that it is the REAL story.

Jenova said:
Just for the record: 31D is a much better guild than your newbie guild as well and im sure they drop you guys 24/7 like we do.

Jenova you got dropped by Whackey Jackey, Taglour, and I just outside the Brit GY, a little north of Brit Smiths. You and Captain America both died, while none of us died. Great effort with the "you get dropped 24/7" bullshit.

Fact remains, I will prevail.

terathan33

Wanderer
Mr. Snuggles said:
I did not die, none of the last 3 guards were killed. I've told you children the story.

Once upon a time, COM was a worthless faction, up until being blessed with the presence of Snuggles. One day, Snuggles logs on to see COM Base being raided. With his intelligence and common sense, he orders the Sheriff to place the guards where he says. With his experience of pvp, he did not die, nor did any of the people around him. Out of nowhere, TB thought they can rush and get it done... *sigh* Good try, you failed. You used an exploit to get our sig, and believe me it will be fixed. I can care less we have all but one town, but oh my god that is NOT ENOUGH! You guys win in the end, but I'm still your Idol.

Good story ava but I prefer the context of mine on the basis that it is the REAL story.

real story..

com and minax own the 7 other towns.
TB owns brit. You guys guard with stacks and 10 people. I take brit. You guys guard an extra 10 hours to get brit. I take brit again. You guys got owned twice. If any other towns would have mattered to me i would have taken them too. GG

terathan33 said:
real story..

com and minax own the 7 other towns.
TB owns brit. You guys guard with stacks and 10 people. I take brit. You guys guard an extra 10 hours to get brit. I take brit again. You guys got owned twice. If any other towns would have mattered to me i would have taken them too. GG

Once again I must correct this child...

COM owns all but one town, so sorry.

Guard with stacks and 10 people. We had a total of 8 COM, 2 COM were with me healing the 3 (THREE) guards you could not kill (I really can't call 3 guards stacking)

Owned twice? You stealthed in and got our sig, you died on the way out. Then you used your cute little exploit to WIN, Congratulations.

And that was beyond my control. A few people and I were smart because I told them to watch the guards, and we did, go talk shit to the other COM that died just by running out of the base 1 by 1 like children, because as for me, I won that battle.

Snuggles it was more like 5 (FIVE) I had a heal but of course i was in safe zone of del pond with the heal so it didnt cast. I hate del pond :p