UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

9/11

Mara

Knight
Re: 9/11

I'm not the one deriding people Sirkah, but if you want to shove me around a bit too, I'd be inclined to do the fight irl thing. I'd want 3-6 months to train to get my ass in shape, waivers signed, and someone to videotape it. It would be quite good for me.

W

whispers

Mara;2124360 said:
You've taken an interesting turn in representing yourself.

So what exactly do you offer the world that makes you so special?

he's great at reheating bacon water.

Rhadam

Page

isn't there a saying.. 1 death is a tragedy... one million is a statistic?

For each individual that lost a life to the september 11th airplane catastrophe it's a sad day.... for everyone else it's just another day.

I say this with all due respect. It's simply the truth.

Wrong place at the wrong time for those who died.

Thousands die daily due to starvation, disease, war, and natural causes. To say i care about some people who died in a tower would be complete bullshit.

I have an idea, let's kill hundreds of thousands of people because 5k people died in the WTCs. To be honest it's more of a tragedy of those who died in afghanistan than those who died in the towers.

But these are americans i'm talking about... gotta make a hude deal out of everything that happens in america, and be ignorant about everything else that happens in the world.

Rhadam;2124436 said:

For each individual that lost a life to the september 11th airplane catastrophe it's a sad day.... for everyone else it's just another day.

Thousands die daily due to starvation, disease, war, and natural causes. To say i care about some people who died in a tower would be complete bullshit.

I have an idea, let's kill hundreds of thousands of people because 5k people died in the WTCs. To be honest it's more of a tragedy of those who died in afghanistan than those who died in the towers.

But these are americans i'm talking about... gotta make a hude deal out of everything that happens in america, and be ignorant about everything else that happens in the world.

According to FBI statistics on the death toll in Iraq, dead troops total less then 10,000, how does that make you feel that your media makes you look stupid.

Rhadam;2124436 said:

it the fact that, that amount of people who died where killed because of a shit government who wants power and are greedy.

and half of the shit that is told on TV about the Afghanistan's and military who died never really died the just hype things up to keep those who are brained washed interested. any no one said the Americans are more important when it comes to us dieing we are just a prideful country. so before u start bashing people thoughts and feeling about the event learn to be respectful b.c not all Americans are the same .

Rasah;2124481 said:
Yes because ONLY american lives matter, am I right?! He's not talking about US troops..

Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and Rhadam boo to you for thinking all Americans think like that even though most of the ones I know do.

Wikipedia is openly writeable, I can edit that page to say 10billion people died and the earth is gone.

Ontop of the those numbers are referring to "casualties" as anytime someone gets injured not just dead.

zoo york

Knight

Dany Mortal;2124488 said:
Wikipedia is openly writeable, I can edit that page to say 10billion people died and the earth is gone.

Ontop of the those numbers are referring to "casualties" as anytime someone gets injured not just dead.
Your edit would be corrected in a matter of minutes

Sirkah;2124256 said:
nigga i was 10 mins away from the timothy mcveigh bombing, and i know damn well you wish you had more of an absolute thought of the 9/11 attack then you do now. dont act hard and pissed because i said something thats absolutely true. im tired of all the fucking bitches bitching about something they have little care about.

yea, people died. yea, it was an attack on my country. yea, they died in vein because we just pulled out. yea, people were pissed when it happened. but all people really give a shit about is themselves and what people view of them.

so yea, pretend like you give a damn about a bombing that you wish you were more affected by.
I hope you were abused as a child.

Sirkah

Sorceror

nope. and im not emo, unlike you. i also dont find pleasure in attempted suicides, of which ive heard you've tried. unfortunately, they didn't succeed.

Ive attempted suicide? Oh good lord no. You need to fire your sources, and im automatically "emo" because I have a few piercings and my ears gauged. Grow up.

peteliv

Knight

              ▓
    │      │    ▓
    │      │      ▓▓ ▓
  ╔══╗  ╔══╗▓▓▓
  ║▒▒║  ║▒▓█▓▓
  ║▒▒║  ║▓█▓▓
✈           ║▒▒║  ║▒▒║
  ║▒▒║  ║▒▒║
  ║▒▒║  ║▒▒║