UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

9/11

peteliv

Knight
Re: 9/11

reads the article you linked?

"all the plane hijacks and attacks were a diversion" so that the "response team of f-16s scrambled towards the pentagon could fire a missle" fsat reader dont ya read that you source though?

still think aliens did it

peteliv

Knight

Code:
In a detailed press communiqué the inquiry stated: "The so
-called terrorist attack was in fact a superbly executed 
military operation carried out against the USA,
 requiring the utmost professional military skill i
n command, communica
tions and control. It was flawless in timing, i
n the choice of selected aircraft to be used as guided 
missiles and in the coordinated delivery o
f those missiles to their pre-selected targets."
LOOOL i think if i read anymore
tan and blue layout text im going to go blind

peteliv

Knight

no i have heard many things and i am interested but it is deffo somethingi am goingto look into one day i belive i read it online on a webhosted site but that
MAY have been thus spake zarathrusta
good bok as i recall

Bush did not planned it, it was the bilderberg group/ banksters, the towers here hit by planes but ANY building hit tot he side like that it would tip over but instead it crashed down, the pentagon was hit by a plane or missile w.e and they said the bomb on the plain was so intense it destroyed the plane, there were bombs inside the pentagon to make it blow up more. it's not a conspiracy and if it is why sit around and do nothing rather u can do something until its prove either or ? the tower were a planned demolition to have an excuse to go over there first it was weapon of mass destruction, then oil, then weapons again, and now it terror every terror attack u see on the news is planned. i can find every video that proves it. !!

it is a fake war so the government can say watch u on security cameras and say its to keep u safe.

what if they said u need to go to a camp for your own safety but its set up just like fema camps are u gonna go ? yes u would b.c ur fucking brained washed

this shit is real the food eat, the shot u get from the doctor the cigarette u smoke, the air u breath !!!!!

did u know that we can no longer protest unless we get premonition and it has to be in a protest zone and did you know u can be arrested and not be told why ur being arrested ?

as well as if u see a sheriff on ur door step u do not have to answer the door b.c when u do by law ur are inviting them in .

YouTube - EndGame HQ full length version

Insano the Clown;2124586 said:
Bush did not planned it, it was the bilderberg group/ banksters, the towers here hit by planes but ANY building hit tot he side like that it would tip over but instead it crashed down, the pentagon was hit by a plane or missile w.e and they said the bomb on the plain was so intense it destroyed the plane, there were bombs inside the pentagon to make it blow up more. it's not a conspiracy and if it is why sit around and do nothing rather u can do something until its prove either or ? the tower were a planned demolition to have an excuse to go over there first it was weapon of mass destruction, then oil, then weapons again, and now it terror every terror attack u see on the news is planned. i can find every video that proves it. !!

it is a fake war so the government can say watch u on security cameras and say its to keep u safe.

what if they said u need to go to a camp for your own safety but its set up just like fema camps are u gonna go ? yes u would b.c ur fucking brained washed

this shit is real the food eat, the shot u get from the doctor the cigarette u smoke, the air u breath !!!!!

did u know that we can no longer protest unless we get premonition and it has to be in a protest zone and did you know u can be arrested and not be told why ur being arrested ?

as well as if u see a sheriff on ur door step u do not have to answer the door b.c when u do by law ur are inviting them in .

these 2 are the ones that get to people the most. this shit is not a fucking joke !!!

YouTube - Fall of the Republic HQ full length version

Insano the Clown;2124586 said:

You're an idiot they just had a special on TV today explaining how dumb all these conspiracy theory's are, of course it would collapse down you're taking a key part of the structure out with a plane the same you would with explosives..instantly..

Also, All of a sudden if someone thinks logically they are brainwashed sheep, I suppose you believe in god too, maybe Santa Claus? how about fairys?

your a fucking idiot for believing that its a conspiracy

don't go bashing on my opinion, because I think your fucking brain washed.
your a child dany for real grow up. i never said anything about Santa, or fairy's and I don't believe in god.

Insano the Clown;2124613 said:
your a fucking idiot for believing that its a conspiracy

don't go bashing on my opinion, because I think your fucking brain washed.
your a child dany for real grow up. i never said anything about Santa, or fairy's and I don't believe in god.

That is surprising....Just curious, Have you ever flown a plane into a sky scraper?

Oh real mature, It's your way or the high way, If someone don't believe you they are brainwashed....May aswell tell me I need to believe that the guy feeding you this spoon full of bullshit is the father of us all and my god who I should worship who on top of that I will die in a fiery inferno if I don't worship him..Go ahead bro tell me I'll die in a fiery inferno if I don't believe your paranoid smoked too many crack pipe-stupid ass.

Dany Mortal;2124620 said:
That is surprising....Just curious, Have you ever flown a plane into a sky scraper?

well if I was flown into a sky scraper would I be here ? no so stfu

I'm not worked up by any means he has no reason to call me an idiot based of my opinion

Dany Mortal;2124620 said:

Oh real mature, It's your way or the high way, If someone don't believe you they are brainwashed....May aswell tell me I need to believe that the guy feeding you this spoon full of bullshit is the father of us all and my god who I should worship who on top of that I will die in a fiery inferno if I don't worship him..Go ahead bro tell me I'll die in a fiery inferno if I don't believe your paranoid smoked too many crack pipe-stupid ass.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A DUDE OR A GOD TELLING ME THIS SHIT, IT'S CALLED RESEARCH. MAYBE YOUR THE ONE SMOKING TO MANY CRACK PIPES YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE CUNT

Insano the Clown;2124623 said:
well if I was flown into a sky scraper would I be here ? no so stfu

I'm not worked up by any means he has no reason to call me an idiot based of my opinion

Have you ever seen a plane hit a skyscraper?

Yes?

On 9/11?

And it didn't come out the way the other plane-crash-into-tower scenarios you seen did?

oh wait you haven't seen it any other way then 911...

So what you're saying is you THINK that if you take the 85-90th floor out of a 94 floor building that the 10 floors falling down can't collapse the other floors.... at least you're being logical

you can proceed.

Insano the Clown;2124624 said:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A DUDE OR A GOD TELLING ME THIS SHIT, IT'S CALLED RESEARCH. MAYBE YOUR THE ONE SMOKING TO MANY CRACK PIPES YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE CUNT

Am I angering you with my analogys of what you are saying is the same as bible thumpers?

Let it out, son.