UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

9/11

Rasah

Sorceror
Re: 9/11

LKP;2124881 said:
"The building pancaked like a controlled demolition:" This happened because of the way the building was designed. Pancaking may be consistent with controlled demolition, but it is also consistent with what actually happened. Planes were flown into buildings by terrorists.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government had a hand in the attacks. I'm not really sure what I believe and there are some things I question about 9/11.

anyway, regarding your quote.. It has been a while since I watched zeitgeist/loose change but I am pretty sure one of them said the buildings collapsed at terminal velocity. Obviously, I understand all these giant structures are designed to come down as safely as possible but as fast as possible?? I find it hard to believe the building could come down that fast with all the floors it hits on the way down.

Pete Liv;2124910 said:
never forget what the fuck is wrong with you

if she wrong then your just as wrong as her.

and she makes a very good point. ur gonna stick with ur outlook on as well as ill stick with mine.

but any of you are more then willing to send me your "debunking" stuff as i will read it so i know what to look at from both sides.

Iddio

Page

DragonSlayer69r;2124870 said:
You threaten alot.

I bet I could take you.

I can honestly say that I do not.

You have to sign in at the door before you can enter this fan club... lol

SavvyT

Sorceror

Angela Bloodcrow;2124902 said:
HEY!

I know!

Ill believe what i wanna believe. LKP can believe what he wants to believe. Pete Liv can believe what he wants to believe. Its all going to lead to one conclusion.

We weren't there when it happened
we weren't there when it was planned
whoever planned it
what kind of plane it was

It was a Boeing 767, get your shit straight if your gunna try to talk smart

Aside from that conspiracy theorys are like rumors, america got attacked and they may have been known about or taken advantage of along with some bad decisions now people blew it out of porpotion and next thing you know "PLANNED DEMOLITION!" "BUSH DID 911"

Next i bet it will be "No wait, OBAMA DID 911"

(By no means am i a blind citizen, i know corrup the U.S govt is but i dont think they directly caused 911)

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

LKP;2124861 said:
Good job completely ignoring the Iran-Iraq War, the Twin Pillars Policy, and Dual Containment, to name a few key issues. The U.S. actually aided Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War, which did not conclude until 1988 - just one year before the Soviet Union shed the burdens of empire.

Saddam had little if anything to do with 9/11. That's a big part of why the 2003 invasion of Iraq was so controversial. It has been suggested that he helped to fund Al Qaeda, though I don't know how true or significant that is.

Your argument is based on two premises. First, that Saddam Hussein is responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Find me any evidence to support that; I would love to be able to point it out to anti-war people who claim we're in Iraq for oil. Until you do, I will have to say this premise is unfounded. Your second premise is that Saddam's reason for orchestrating 9/11 was in retaliation for U.S. foreign policy in Iraq - namely, Cold War politics. But the U.S. aided Iraq during the Cold War, so this premise is completely untrue.

I have researched this subject exhaustively, as I have a BA in political science and I wrote my senior thesis on U.S. Cold War intervention in the Horn of Africa and the Middle East. The issue is far, far more complex than you suggest and you have overlooked 50 years of history. If you're going to analyze the impact of U.S. intervention in the Middle East, you need to go back to WWII or at the very least the 1947 UN Partition Plan.

I have watched tons of videos on the subject. Up until the point, they all seemed to be a stemming of complexities off of the original arguments. You can actually watch every video, from the originals put out in 2003, to the ones put out last year; Its all the same video. I don't fall into the trap of believing the conspiracy theory.

Anyway, I thought I would feed the fire a bit.

YouTube - 9/11: Blueprint For Truth (part 1 of 13) - Its long and its boring. But, its probably the only one that ever made me think- just for a second. I think mainly, because it was done by a successful structural engineer, in front of others in the field.

Its not any of the 'evidence' that these guys put out that would aid me to side with the conspiracy theory. Its the fact, its been years and they haven't been able to do it again. I mean, there has been Americans who have been able to sneak a weapon aboard a plane since 9/11 (as a test, they say). Although, these guys who orchestrated this elaborate plan to attack symbolic buildings around our country, aren't ever able to do it again. Not that I am saying its an argument for or against, but..

Yeah, the conspiracy theory is a joke. Its no more credible than Bush being the anti-christ. The best point you put out, there is no doubting how complex and perverted the US government is. For us to even begin understanding, why, how, we would have to have a larger understanding on how our government truly operates.

SavvyT;2124927 said:
It was a Boeing 767, get your shit straight if your gunna try to talk smart

Aside from that conspiracy theorys are like rumors, america got attacked and they may have been known about or taken advantage of along with some bad decisions now people blew it out of porpotion and next thing you know "PLANNED DEMOLITION!" "BUSH DID 911"

Next i bet it will be "No wait, OBAMA DID 911"

(By no means am i a blind citizen, i know corrup the U.S govt is but i dont think they directly caused 911)
Right. Im not fucking dumb. its like the game telephone. ya, know, the game you played in middle school 4 years ago. Im saying its whatever we want to believe.

SavvyT

Sorceror

Angela Bloodcrow;2124937 said:
Right. Im not fucking dumb. its like the game telephone. ya, know, the game you played in middle school 4 years ago. Im saying its whatever we want to believe.

Never said you were

lol dont lie, you know telephone is still fun
nothing like being the asshole who knowingly fucks the word up

SavvyT;2124939 said:
Never said you were

lol dont lie, you know telephone is still fun
nothing like being the asshole who knowingly fucks the word up

you may have not said those same words but your on the same line.

shindig

Sorceror

Well, Sept 11 had significance before 2001 to some people in the world.

Go back to Sept. 11 1973 when the USA backed Pinoche launched a coup d'e'tat against the democratically elected leader of Chile and many thousands of people were rounded up into camps, tortured and murdered.

It's not unlike the Coup against Chavez in 2002, WITHIN 6 MONTHS of the world trade center being hit the CIA was meddling in covert affairs in South America (3rd largest oil supplier is Venezuela) rather than chasing Bin Laden and friends through the mountains of Afghanistan.

2 movies document this:
The War On Democracy by John Pilger
and The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (2003)

anon1

Wanderer

The next handout should be kindling named "The Patriot Act" and we should all burn a copy for celebrate freedom.

SavvyT

Sorceror

Insano the Clown;2124941 said:
you may have not said those same words but your on the same line.

Well she fucked her shit up, i decided to point that out and tbh i think i went pretty light theres others who would have ripped her apart. its the internet, it happens

anon1;2124948 said:
The next handout should be kindling named "The Patriot Act" and we should all burn a copy for celebrate freedom.

What handout there was no handout

and no it should be " 911 was an inside job" as well as 911 was attacked by terrorist " so that it's to sides of the believers, sash or sandles.

SavvyT

Sorceror

anon1;2124948 said:

or a deed named "The Constitution" and we can all display it on the new marble pedastal handout
(Blessed so noone can steal it(The government))

maybe, you kiddies should go back to sunday school and learn a few fundamentals that our fathers before us tied to our country's foundation. maybe thats why our nation is in such turmoil. and please kids out there, dont believe for one second to actually ask urself if there's a higher power is a waste of time. invest some research, which clearly most of you do, to formulate ur own opinion, before u jump on the wagon with the non-believers. i in fact believe in God. i'm not a bible thumper, by no means, but for you to pursade people who play this game of a younger nature, who has a mold-able mind, then ask yourself this question, are u no better than I?

the answer is no, u are not.
p.s. "IN GOD WE TRUST" - something wrote on a piece of our nation's monetary system, that no one "pays" any attention to NEMORE>

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Angela Bloodcrow;2124902 said:
HEY!

I know!

Ill believe what i wanna believe. LKP can believe what he wants to believe. Pete Liv can believe what he wants to believe. Its all going to lead to one conclusion.

We weren't there when it happened
we weren't there when it was planned
whoever planned it
what kind of plane it was

So NOBODY in this thread knows what happened. So for you to tell me IM wrong, you sirs, are wrong too. Every single one of you.

If i want to believe it was a conspiracy, im going to. You can send me articles debunking it all you want. Its not going to change how I feel about it. Same if i were to send you articles on it BEING a conspiracy, its not going to change your outlook.

So lets all ditch this joint, and grab a brewski and just forget all this who bombed who nonsense. Whattya say?

I say no, bitch, that's not how logic works.

Show me a conspiracy theory that has any credibility whatsoever. One that accounts for the laws of physics would be a nice start. Then we can consider multiple possibilities. Please double check your crazy ass "theory" against the debunking site before posting it to save me from having to do so.

Until then you're telling me the government - which has yet to capture Bin Laden or even take an official stance on whether he's still alive - coordinated a plan that would have required thousands of people to plan and orchestrate in order to kill thousands more of its own people. But not one of those people has come out and revealed anything to that effect. Why? Is the government mysteriously silencing them before they can go on a talk show or publish something or make a Youtube video? Then how the hell is the retard who made "Loose Change" still alive?

As for the people on my side, the ones who say "what actually happened is what we all watched happen live on television," we're pretty well set. We've got engineers - civil, aerospace, mechanical, you name it - who agree that every simulation they can put together gives the same results as what we witnessed. We've got video showing the planes hitting the buildings from many, many sources, both professional and amateur. We've got thousands of eyewitness accounts. On the latter, let's just stick to the ones that said what they saw and heard, not the ones who conjecture "it sounded like a missile" when they've never fucking heard an incoming missile before.

And what do you have? A couple of nutjobs with a fundamental misunderstanding of American government, demolition, ballistics, and so on... and apparently millions of gullible kids who read their crap and believe it because they're too goddamn lazy to read the expert rebuttals. If you can't be bothered to read it, google it a little and I'm sure you'll find videos doing the same. Hell, the History Channel had an hour long special on it. Living in New England, I've got the "privilege" for want of a better word of knowing a couple of the witnesses personally. I'm surprised if you don't. And I'm shocked if the ones you know believe the government tried to kill them.

Don't go telling me logic is relative. This isn't religion where we all have the privilege of faith. This is a historical event that happened within our lifetimes, and all the evidence that will ever exist to analyze is available now.

Shadow772

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;2125138 said:
maybe, you kiddies should go back to sunday school and learn a few fundamentals that our fathers before us tied to our country's foundation. maybe thats why our nation is in such turmoil. and please kids out there, dont believe for one second to actually ask urself if there's a higher power is a waste of time. invest some research, which clearly most of you do, to formulate ur own opinion, before u jump on the wagon with the non-believers. i in fact believe in God. i'm not a bible thumper, by no means, but for you to pursade people who play this game of a younger nature, who has a mold-able mind, then ask yourself this question, are u no better than I?

the answer is no, u are not.
p.s. "IN GOD WE TRUST" - something wrote on a piece of our nation's monetary system, that no one "pays" any attention to NEMORE>

:laugh: