UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Camwhore!

Re: A Camwhore!

Here come the desperate guys sniffing around the thread now that a girl is found out. Probably why a certain someone scratched off that she was female awhile ago no names m.j. (you're exposed mauhaha).

Kingllama

Knight

i would pay 25k to see a pic if it's a real girl. cause i'm that bored and i can spend my uo moneys for random shit

Kefka|Red-Hybrid;1515983 said:
Ive got 25k to waste, but do i get a refund if im not satisfied?

Hahaha, I don't think you'd be so unsatisfied as to want a refund. I'm not THAT awful looking. ;p

Nicolai

Sorceror

Why would I pay to see a picture of a "real girl" when I see plenty of real girls everyday in person?

Kingllama

Knight

Nicolai;1516100 said:
Why would I pay to see a picture of a "real girl" when I see plenty of real girls everyday in person?

but she will be making history for asking money uogolds to see her to see if she is a not a trap. LOL

wkstrm

Lord

it's not that bad, 25k for a picture of a ral girl.

does anyone remember the thread a while ago with a woman playing WoW who offered to sleep with the guy who gave her some kind of flying mount?

Sammich

Wanderer

I bought this pic guys, it was totally worth it. I farmed obsidians for two hours, just to see these pics.

This is definitely worth your time.

Sammich;1516250 said:
I bought this pic guys, it was totally worth it. I farmed obsidians for two hours, just to see these pics.

This is definitely worth your time.

:rofl:
Uhh.. yeah.. that's right!

Sammich

Wanderer

There are good suits of leather armor on her vendor too, you guys should definitely check it out.

Okay, here is a teaser. :lol:

Def fat chick. Check the bulge around the eyes. And the heavy mascara is a dead give away. Either that or she's emo-tastic.

Nicolai

Sorceror

RammsteinGirl;1516383 said:
On the other hand.. I could be a really fat chick with nice eyes... :eek:

Hey, I happen to like fat chicks thank you very much. More cushion for the pushin I say.