UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Camwhore!

Re: A Camwhore!

a guardian;1516399 said:
Def fat chick. Check the bulge around the eyes. And the heavy mascara is a dead give away. Either that or she's emo-tastic.

Bulge around the eyes? :rofl:

Actually, I was smiling big time in the picture. But you'll have to pay 25k to find out the truth!

a guardian;1516399 said:
Def fat chick. Check the bulge around the eyes. And the heavy mascara is a dead give away. Either that or she's emo-tastic.
Mascara is proportional to weight? Your science confuses me. :?

Mythia Jhengli;1516412 said:
Mascara is proportional to weight? Your science confuses me. :?

LOL.. I think he means eyeliner anyway. Guys don't know anything about makeup (MOST guys at least). :D

Ajax

Lord

AIM ginaisarealgirl

Anyone that needs to say they are a real girl in their aim name makes me think they aren't, but actually taking pics off of someones myspace in order to make uo gold. But either way people are falling for it, *makes a new aim "ajaxisarealgirl"* :lol:

Ajax;1516422 said:
Anyone that needs to say they are a real girl in their aim name makes me think they aren't, but actually taking pics off of someones myspace in order to make uo gold. But either way people are falling for it, *makes a new aim "ajaxisarealgirl"* :lol:

LOL that could very well be the truth! How would one really know over teh Internets?

Actually, I made the AIM recently just to be funny, not trying to prove my gender to anyone. ;p

Okay FINE! I'll confess. Here is my real life pic.

Hawt or not?!

:rofl:

a guardian;1516424 said:
Mascara, eyeliner... When applied heavily, both look extremely fugly. Who cares what the difference is?

No makeup here big boy! :lmao:

Sammich;1516448 said:
The ones on page 4... I mean......

im not gay.. seriously

page 4

Bullshit Sammich! :rofl: