UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About pvp!

Tempest

Knight
Re: About pvp!

Reaper_de_Grim;391741 said:
Thats right.. ignore what I say on topic.. don't address it in any way.. keep sidetracking. Once again.. you guys complain, but not willing or able to discuss what will improve it or even to defend it.

...and the three posts under yours? More typical pvp asskissing each other when they're not flaming each other. You guys keep on keeping on. Yeah. You sure showed me... that I"m right.

Who are you by the way? I just want to know if I`ve come across you before and put you in the dirt where you belong.

Hyphy Train;391903 said:
Who are you by the way? The voice of truth and reason in a land of imbeciles.

I just want to know if I`ve come across you before Unlikely. Back read the thread.

and put you in the dirt where you belong. ROFL Even less likely.

Yet one more non-topic post.... "pvp'ers UNITE!"

Chamilli0nAir3;392179 said:
Well moron this is a PvP Thread, so therefore i will prove it to you on the field see your ass at sws.

As previously stated: You are about 3 IQ points away from being reclassified as a radish.

Well my fine pointyheaded little nuisances.... This shall be my last post in this thread. After quite a few posts, you have, as a group and individually, proven me correct in my original and follow up opinions, facts, and observations, repeatedly. A finer bunch of morons I have never had the mispleasure to be proven correct about. I had hoped (not expected but hoped) to be proven wrong about you and that there may be some hope for pvp on the shard. Alas this will not come to pass with our present crop of village idiots. You may continue on with the knowledge that everyone I have ever spoken with on the entire shard of demise holds you in the same regard as I. If I ever get bored enough with other things and decide to pvp here despite you imbeciles, I'll be sure to introduce myself after I take your insurance.

RockEye

Knight

Uo game is too old, general population is too young and their only joy is to fuck up a fellow player's fun. That's a whole purpose of this game. There's no joy in pvping ,that's why most ppl don't even pvp. Why should they wait at brit gate to get ganked, when there is so much other things to do to satisfy RPG hunger. Why would they camp at gaunt for endless hours, when they can survive fine with hrsk gear in pvm? Take Guild wars game for example. If you want to jump right in pvp you only gotta make a char and pvp fine, without any consequences. Woulnd't it be good if you could do that in UO?

There is only one critical error in this game and that's separation between Trammel and Felucca. There should be only Felucca, period.

I was an old player on Demise ... almost 4 years and the shard had good times and bad ones at pvp. But it never was what we all wish for. It's the game's mechanic that sucks.

Waste of time is what UO is...:)

Reaper_de_Grim;392384 said:
As previously stated: You are about 3 IQ points away from being reclassified as a radish.

LOL that was funny but I guarantee he would probally drop you in less then 3 seconds.

you want to know how sad pvp is right now?

i've managed to kill about 8-10 players with this character:

Attachments

• horrible.jpg
    horrible.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 118