UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Advice for new player

:( see tons of toko artys everywhere and i cnt lot any :( im sure ill find more hunting spots, maybe lich lords were ok, balron room in fan dancer dojo bottom room was a good spot too. all depends on spawn rates which iv noticed are much slower here

Cerxis

Traveler
:( see tons of toko artys everywhere and i cnt lot any :(
iam just playing here for 120 days and i was frustrating about that too ... but dont worry, u can get every gtot u want in a couple of weeks ;)
i started with nothing and got every usefull gtot at least twice now :D

Cerxis

Traveler
i dont think there will be another season
just some random drops from events

but i dont know for sure

im doing the taming in desert as advised. currently at 75 with hours left on young player status. was thinking, i wanna have a pack of Hhounds and they become tamable at 85. shud i start training on them at 85 so kill 2 birds with one stone and get me a apck nice and early? if yes where wud be a good place to find a lot of them grouped up?

Barnicoat

Knight
Well, there are some onthe mountain to the north of the hiryu forest in Tokuno, also some so the south of chaos in ilshenar in the mountain pass. there are others around too.

I prefer the tokuno area, there is only a couple of em, with some other spawn around, but they respawn fast, and it's a safe location - bring another pet to kill other spawn - nothing difficult.

scorpions arggg im seeing em in my sleep! be nice if they were bit more centralized anot all over a giant desert :) but we cnt be too picky :)

Decided to focus on training b4 going HH hunting. got to 85.7, now iv got a +10 jewel on and doing unicorns but the gains have stoppped. iv been attempting to tame a unicorn for about 20 mins without one gain, i even got gains on scorpion fails. im at 167 total skill so shud still be getting plenty of gains. all the unicorns here in ilsh are renamed old tamed, wud that effect my gains?

BINGO a untamed just spawned, gainin goff it like mad, so im screwed after this one, theres a bout 20 unicorns here all ZZ so cnt gain of any till someone comes and wipes em all out. any1 feel like a masacre for me lol?

iv sorted most of em now, few dumped at chaid, few at honesty and few at entrance to blood dungoen and rest getting my mage to ev them. at 94 taming so far. cnt afford and ps scrolls yet so just gonna have 7xgm. gonna have pach of hounds anyway, i have seen a 110 vet for 2k so might pick that up. dreading training vet with no money, cnt get tons of bandaids somehow

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
FYI- Drop Resisting spells skill.

Instead. Use Parrying. Then pick up an invuln shield or arcane. You will probably use them anyway. Plus with 100 parry you get a percentage to deflect all physical damage =D

Cerxis

Traveler
sure u want stop taming at GM?
go get some cash with your mage and buy a 110 taming (dont think u need more) ! ;)

i wudnt like to stop but i dnt know how to make like 100k that quickly. iv tried killing a few things but most good loot stuff dispell my summons, u know of any fast spawning 1k loot mobs i can kill for dosh?

Cerxis

Traveler
i guess i allready mentioned it ...
covetous lvl 4 rotten corpses
they drop 1k+ and they cant dispel ;)

not sure about the taming prices, but i think 100k for 110 taming is too much :D