UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-=Alerion Shrines?=-

alex916

Sorceror
Re: -=Alerion Shrines?=-

well then does someone wanna post all the words because i sure as hell don't know where to find them

Nefaristides

Wanderer

The crystal orb is at UOAM Coordinates X: 270 Y: 440

You guys wanna post coordinates on these?

In addition to the gate north of luna, I havent found that yet.

hickman48

Knight

i dont use auto map but the shine is relly close just around the houses i think you can still see luna walls from the gate its that clsoe

xaxas

Wanderer

Im way too pwned by lag to play right now, but the gate north of luna is located outside the outer walls, it has always been there, only it wasn't working. Just head north and a little bit to the east when you exit the luna outer wall, you will notice a small patch of dirt on your map, surrounded by some rocks, just like most other moongates look @ the map.

@hickman48: Use Razor positioning system, it provides coordinates aswell ;)

xaxas

Wanderer

Just throwing ideas of where you guys might wanna check. I myself will, once I can actually take more than 3 steps without freezing :/

- The icy peaks of the mountain south of compassion gate, and also the small sandy shore area next to them (the one with the dread spiders)
- The small area where the teleporter to Reg Volom is, and Reg Volom itself.
- The desert region East of the Ancient Citadel of Compassion (or south-east of Montor, if you prefer)
- Somewhere close to Justice gate, maybe in the headless valley or near the water elements dock
- In the forest north of Spirituality gate
- In the forest north of Sacrifice gate, past the Meer city of Lakeshire. Namely where the pixie city of Bet Lem Reg is.
- North-east of Compassion gate, the terrain there looks very promising for a shrine hideout. Just watch out for the AW ;)
- Somewhere in Nox Tereg, probably in the more secluded areas close to the ridge that divides it in two
- Somewhere in the pass from Honesty gate, past wisp dungeon to Nox Tereg, although it looks too easy to be there...
- Past the entrance to Kirin Passage, at the end of the burned forest, where normally some fire/air ellies dwell. Might also wanna check the efreeti spawn area that is West of the kirin pass entrance.

Will throw in more ideas when I get'em, so far these are the places I'd start my search at.
-