UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-=Alerion Shrines?=-

Re: -=Alerion Shrines?=-

You may need an Ilshenar map for this:

The nine I can find are 1) west of Montor between the ancient wyrm and the daemons, 2) at the northeast corner of the Undead Citadel, 3) in the clearing south of the Valor spawn, 4) east of Terort Skitas, 5) east of the south entrance to the Kirin Passage past the fire and air elementals, and imps, 6) the southeast part of Nox Tereg before you pass through the mountains, 7) south of Justice past the headless ones, 8) by the water east of Bet Lem Reg, and 9) on Reg Volom east of the fortress.

The one for "tra" I never found, but we know it.

Rolcal

Wanderer

Wilford Brimley;320563 said:
You may need an Ilshenar map for this:

The nine I can find are 1) west of Montor between the ancient wyrm and the daemons, 2) at the northeast corner of the Undead Citadel, 3) in the clearing south of the Valor spawn, 4) east of Terort Skitas, 5) east of the south entrance to the Kirin Passage past the fire and air elementals, and imps, 6) the southeast part of Nox Tereg before you pass through the mountains, 7) south of Justice past the headless ones, 8) by the water east of Bet Lem Reg, and 9) on Reg Volom east of the fortress.

The one for "tra" I never found, but we know it.

could you give me the names or words it gives u for all 9?

I have all of them, I have all of them translated, its just a matter of getting them in the right order.

I have three possibilities that make sense, but none work.

Yeah, all the most logical word sequences don't work as far as I can tell. If we're even entering them correctly, anyway.

hickman48

Knight

can you give me the translations

here are all ten
de skiras
la pordo
tra
devi
kun
mi al
ili
pasi
permesi
la potenco

Pasi - Pass
Permesi - Allow
mi al - me to
la pordo - the door
ili - them/they
devi - have to
tra - through
kun - with
la potenco - the power
de skiras - of skiras

The ONLY ones that really make sense are:

ili devi permesi mi al pasi tra la pordo kun la potenco de skiras.

Which translates to....

"They have to allow me to pass through the door with the power of skiras."

Or...

Kun la potenco de skiras ili devi permesi mi al pasi tra la pordo

"With the power of Skiras they have to allow me to pass through the door."

LoC

Wanderer

hickman48;320582 said:
can you give me the translations

here are all ten
de skiras
la pordo
tra
devi
kun
mi al
ili
pasi
permesi
la potenco

some of the words are spanish for sure some are def not, the translation is OBVIOUSLY UO language though but noone knows which FRUSTRAAATING lol

The language is called Esperanto.

Its a mixture of most of the european romantic languages.

French, Italian, Spanish. Etc.

LoC

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;320587 said:
The language is called Esperanto.

Its a mixture of most of the european romantic languages.

French, Italian, Spanish. Etc.

yea figured that out an hour ago =P

tiel multa por tio
lol

hickman48;320592 said:
ok you have told the door to let you pass is there a way to ask it to let you in

I have been thinking about this.

But there's no words that would be able to start a question.

LoC

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;320595 said:
I have been thinking about this.

But there's no words that would be able to start a question.

i was wondering if there were any other words that are viable in that language and for a language of romance there isnt really much else in it besides the it at love there isnt a word for hate dislike murderer etc which is kinda weird, the translator iw as using has three diff types of ways to translate it X H and latin 3, and the same results in all.

must be pretty DULL romance =P

lemme know if theres any progress ill keep searching and lookin around im in the UK and theres lots of foreigners around soo ill ask around and leave my findings in here.

ps Paragon Dancer is a freakin Genius.

*envies the brainpower*

=P

Nefaristides

Wanderer

LoC;320603 said:
i was wondering if there were any other words that are viable in that language and for a language of romance there isnt really much else in it besides the it at love there isnt a word for hate dislike murderer etc which is kinda weird, the translator iw as using has three diff types of ways to translate it X H and latin 3, and the same results in all.

must be pretty DULL romance =P

lemme know if theres any progress ill keep searching and lookin around im in the UK and theres lots of foreigners around soo ill ask around and leave my findings in here.

ps Paragon Dancer is a freakin Genius.

*envies the brainpower*

=P

If he's a genius, then I'm the right part of his brain.

LoC

Wanderer

*sigh* i was a genius once...=p

anyone get in yet? figure out anymore clues?

im whiPped still =[