UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Peon-FS!

Wanderer
Re: anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Wow... hahah seeing all these names is wild. I played as Peon from 1997-2003. Some of you may remember me?

Tannis

Knight

Peon-FS!;1842435 said:
Wow... hahah seeing all these names is wild. I played as Peon from 1997-2003. Some of you may remember me?

Totally remember! I remember the hardcore PVP'ers in my guild would be in Vent bitching about FS! lol.

I don't even remember my PK's name now...obviously I didn't play it much.

It's always nice to see people from GL around!

goodguy-GL;1845279 said:
what the fuck ?

haha ben...

*Bueler.....Bueler.....Bueler.....Bueler.....Bueler.....Bueler.....Bueler.....Bueler.....*

goodguy-GL

Wanderer

i play on uosecondage now just started..

GoodGuy

see u there my friendly friends!

PoleGL1985

Sorceror

Great Lakes ->
DarkJedi - Tower of Thornes (T-T) 97-98
Slim Shady/Black Sunshine - VJ/TDE 98-99
Pole/Faraii Bathsin - DOC 99-02

Since 02, I've played IPY, Metropolis, and now.. UOG.

Great to see all the old names, brought back alot of memories.

I also played Lake Austin shard for about a year, quit when ninja-fucktarded-shit came out...

PoleGL1985 is my AIM.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Wow, I just read all 30 some pages of this thread since the last time I called out celery for claiming to be elric in 06 and got hit by some pretty hardcore nostalgia. I didn't realise so many GL'ers are still around. Anyway, I remember most of the pvpers in this thread, far too many to name but you know who you are.

Hatred-hybrid;1834134 said:

If you're really nyte then you probably remember me :p To this day I still sometimes am reminded of Nyte when I see the backwards smiley (=

I miss pcgaming.cc, I miss the community, I miss the epic battles and drama, but most of all, I miss UO in its original unadulterated glory.

It will never be the same, but I dont expect to ever have the same kind of experiences I did from 98-02 on Great Lakes on another game.

Sent

Sorceror

PoleGL1985;1846124 said:
Great Lakes ->
DarkJedi - Tower of Thornes (T-T) 97-98
Slim Shady/Black Sunshine - VJ/TDE 98-99
Pole/Faraii Bathsin - DOC 99-02

Since 02, I've played IPY, Metropolis, and now.. UOG.

Great to see all the old names, brought back alot of memories.

I also played Lake Austin shard for about a year, quit when ninja-fucktarded-shit came out...

PoleGL1985 is my AIM.

I remember Black Sunshine & VJ....good lord the memories, such good times :p

verjerbil

Wanderer

GraveRobba/ Conman around the same time period, you brought back good old memmories of the old days :)_

PBT

Sorceror

Wow I was reading most of the pages until people started rambling, I came across a picture of someone playing and I recognized the name of South Side Steve lol. I can't belieeeeeve that rang a bell. I dunno how I know him, but I remember seeing his name. The only guy I remember from GL is Peon, and the only reason I remember him probably is because I killed him with his friend there. 2 v 1 lumberjacker, gave em the 2 hitta quitta. I didn't like him much cuz we faught allot, and I didn't always win. I always saw him with 2 other people ALWAYS. Its like they were joined at the hip.

Go T Racer

Wanderer

I did. . . Char name was Tere. For the life of me I can't remember my guild's name, it was so long ago. But I remember our leader's name were Kain and Lonewolf {who also played by the name of Greywolf.} Time wise it wasn't all that long ago,but wow after all the playing and then the mmropg's that came it out it feels like a lifetime ago. :{

Those were some seriously fun years of gaming though.

Vek

Sorceror

I did but i was a little nublet you probly didn't even know, i was "Unknown" and "Legolas" (not the legolas everyone knew) the little scrub dexer who didn't know how to play lol.

Mogar

Wanderer

I also am one of the originals from the day it came out, till shortly after they screwed themselves over with Trammel.

Mogar, DisAse, Stringfello - All from OGD, Order of the Gold Dragon. Buds from in there were guys like K, Majir, LosLoBos, Sir Lagsalot, RJO, Sabbathius, etc.

I also had a few bad guys, Dominion, Harsh Reality, from the guild I made called EVIL, we were in the neon green and black running around. We interupted British's wedding, and he put bounties on all our heads.

Other buds we hung with, Brutus, Lars, Rockafella, etc.
Pretty much shared with SIN east of Brit swamps, the 2 keeps, and 3 towers.

As I have read many times, and true today (even after 4 years of WOW) nothing a game can bring will come close to the great memories of the first 4 years of UO. Just cant happen..

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

yea i was playing the dread days....:) great times

i played chesa and atlantic name was EzeKieL and Splixx

guild was Keepers of Chaos KoC

Phooey

Knight

I can't believe this thread is still going. Lotsa old GL people around here.

Ssithnos

Wanderer

Pill Puller-GL;684535 said:
i played great lakes from about 97 to like right when AOS was implemented just wondered of there was very many GLers from way back that play UOG...report with char names

Pill Puller / oliVeR / I'm a Princess

Yeah I played GL since day 1, phase 1 beta since day 1 before that, but on GL I was, Lord Dr Pepper, the first one, I was Dr Pepper in the beta too, of course it being a common name people stole it but I was Dr. Pepper Dragon UDIC, also known as Lord Ze, Perivolcanae Ze Dragon, too many names.... but yeah don't remember you.

Mogar

Wanderer

Ezekiel84;1894903 said:
yea i was playing the dread days....:) great times

i played chesa and atlantic name was EzeKieL and Splixx

guild was Keepers of Chaos KoC

I see u in town now.. Yeah I remember KOC, I noticed someone even has a DOC tag on hybrid now.. Wonder if they the same old crew