UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Narcissist

Sorceror
Re: anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Wow, who knew any of you guys still PLAYED!! LoL, I played with Jenova and GoD for awhile, regrettably Ho Chi Minh and his BTH para squad (reportedly Ho Chi had balls before, never saw it but maybe I was too late, also heard he left and the Ho Chi I played with wasn't the original, so maybe thats why. BeastMaster, Crimson, Ivana Killalot, etc were all pretty cool though), FS! near the end (Dean was acting GM, if I remember correctly), was actually in FSA their (slightly demeaning) intro guild. Chars were Robin of Hood (GoD, FSA, BTH, The Smurfs (FTW!), Amish Mafia), Butch Cassidy (was always good friends with Slappy McHappy, just never joined mSt, wasn't active enough as a thief), Hard NoX (solo), Ganondorf, and Rip The Jacker!! Anyone know if Titan, Judas Deceit, any O*A members, or Ruby Tuesday were here! Anyone who may remember me, feel free to PM me, be nice to catch up with some of those/you guys!!

Narcissist

Sorceror

Peon-FS!;1842435 said:
Wow... hahah seeing all these names is wild. I played as Peon from 1997-2003. Some of you may remember me?

LoL, shit no, who was Peon! I seem to remember a certain red dominating the champ spawns when they broke out....maybe that was...naw...couldnt be lol

Gereke

Wanderer

I played on GL from 1999-about 2004.

Char names were..

Gunnar Gunnarson from guilds ][, SSB, and then F^D
Milena Audrua my red.. was in SSB and then F^D

also played as

Shard Phoenix in the guild F^D (I was third owner of that account, so not original).

Magua15

Wanderer

It's Magua again. Forgot about this whole thing up until the other day someone IM'd me about it. I actually just fired up UO again last night and I still have a ton of chars on Hybrid so i'll be playing around on here with my roomate and maybe a few others from dnd that played Chessy back in the day.

Anyone else still playing? Mainly, any FS! guys? I'm going to try and convince Corr, Hoji, and Furb to play some but I know they recently were on secondage so I may try that out. Furb's got internet again so he said he'd play some this summer.

MuffinBear

Wanderer

I rememer the good oll days.....SiN...KoV...Kazolas treetop keg and winery, fun times.

MuffinBear

Wanderer

OgreBTH;1815181 said:
Trying to remember anyone other than Remaker that was on the BTH stone FS! stone and BC stone. But then again Remaker was in the guild like a month so that wouldnt even be worth mentioning.

I don't remember ever seeing another player named Ogre on Great Lakes...

I played on Great Lakes in the late 90s and even 2000ish...

My name was "ogre" and I was normaly with my brother "Judas Cloud" we even made a guild once called Nemesis with ^N^ as the symbol we were also in the KoV guild when DEATH was its leader and we used to attack SiN members.

Anyways, was your name Ogre on Great Lakes? I think I would of remembered another player being named ogre if there had been one.

This thread brings back memories. I remember alot of the names in this thread. I played from the spring of 98 til just before trammel came out on GL. I called vesper home pre trammel and have fond memories of the players that hung out at the bank and lived in that area. Also used to fight alot at server down at brit cemetary.

My characters were Vorpal Weapon, Kendarsin Zho, Sedric Van Ester and Calvin Klien.

K's Mom

Wanderer

My characters were Vorpal Weapon, Kendarsin Zho, Sedric Van Ester and Calvin Klien

These chars are still in game playin and the guy that owns this account plays with TDR (BC's rival guild) but I thoguth he built these chars! HMMMM

Magua15

Wanderer

me and a few of the fs! guys are going to be playing on secondage, along with a few dnd guys from chessy.

if anyone here plays there as well hit me up on AIM(CJston15)

K's Mom;1922339 said:
My characters were Vorpal Weapon, Kendarsin Zho, Sedric Van Ester and Calvin Klien

These chars are still in game playin and the guy that owns this account plays with TDR (BC's rival guild) but I thoguth he built these chars! HMMMM

Never said I didnt still own these characters. I'm Sedwick. ;)

Mrdude

Wanderer

Narcissist;1903174 said:
Wow, who knew any of you guys still PLAYED!! LoL, I played with Jenova and GoD for awhile, regrettably Ho Chi Minh and his BTH para squad (reportedly Ho Chi had balls before, never saw it but maybe I was too late, also heard he left and the Ho Chi I played with wasn't the original, so maybe thats why. BeastMaster, Crimson, Ivana Killalot, etc were all pretty cool though), FS! near the end (Dean was acting GM, if I remember correctly), was actually in FSA their (slightly demeaning) intro guild. Chars were Robin of Hood (GoD, FSA, BTH, The Smurfs (FTW!), Amish Mafia), Butch Cassidy (was always good friends with Slappy McHappy, just never joined mSt, wasn't active enough as a thief), Hard NoX (solo), Ganondorf, and Rip The Jacker!! Anyone know if Titan, Judas Deceit, any O*A members, or Ruby Tuesday were here! Anyone who may remember me, feel free to PM me, be nice to catch up with some of those/you guys!!

ho chinh minh was actually pretty decent back in the days. im relatively sure he sold his account, so it depends on which ho chinh minh you're referring to.

i was THE miner of minoc back on GL. i'd make upwards of 200k an hour from mining alone. my miner/smith was Pepito, my tamer the silent storm and my fencing tank mage was hu flung pu. my friend played decoy, the only bard to ever go factions, and trauma - his red axer.

OgreBTH

Wanderer

MuffinBear;1918884 said:
I don't remember ever seeing another player named Ogre on Great Lakes...

I played on Great Lakes in the late 90s and even 2000ish...

My name was "ogre" and I was normaly with my brother "Judas Cloud" we even made a guild once called Nemesis with ^N^ as the symbol we were also in the KoV guild when DEATH was its leader and we used to attack SiN members.

Anyways, was your name Ogre on Great Lakes? I think I would of remembered another player being named ogre if there had been one.

Ya my name was Ogre on Great Lakes but I also played Gandee quite a bit as well. To tell ya the truth I don't ever remember seeing another Ogre running around in game although I do remember seeing another one on the MyUO page if you would look a char up with the name "ogre" without a capital "O"

Not sure if anyone reads this thread anymore, but I thought I would say HI anyway...

I played GL for about 4 years...my mains were Bubbles (original complete with purple mohawk and guild tag You Can Blow Me!!) and TONYMONTANA (original all in capitals).

I recognize several old friends...

PEON .. what up fool? How is your brother?
ALICIA .. <3 you rock!!
GoodGuy .. Not sure if its the one I knew but HEY!

It is cool to at least see all the old GL players reminiscing...is there a new mirc channel where GL players hang out? Would love to chat with you guys...

Some of you may know me... And of those that do, some of you may flame me for this..

Buuut, I used to banksit back in the day with the name Aquabat Bob.. Got into PVP right before aos came out.

LegendGL

Wanderer

an dex monkey;1985260 said:
Some of you may know me... And of those that do, some of you may flame me for this..

Buuut, I used to banksit back in the day with the name Aquabat Bob.. Got into PVP right before aos came out.

I remember you.

Pemathc

Squire

played Gl 99-03

mostly dueled at farms and bank sat at glow
sir pemaquid/weedwacker/slyfox/requiem

recognize alot of people on here nice to see

friends with sang and sir vincent sure they ended up winning the GL 2v2

voldemort best ever

magus best hally tank after UOR launch