UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are auto spells/items in PVP legal now?

Crab Man

Squire
Said the guy that stays in GZ or never shows up without 32423423 people behind him. Am i right? I sure do.

Lol I think you have the wrong person sorry, when I hate fight it's usually only two of us, or I am on my thief in which I do admit to using the guard zone :)

Plus every character minus my tamer and my thief are red and my thief is obviously gray most of the time.

Good try though! ;)

said the guy who couldnt kill kapero 2vs1 buahahah lol :Dgo go go ninja archers that literally cant kill anything that have more than 50% hp :D
hahah maybe i woke up in the middle of the night, sleep walking , logged into my deleted account and tried to fought him . hahahah u are even dumber . and i used to kill anyone , the only one fuckin hard to die and impossible to kill 1x1 was ID . pvp monster !!! fuck u loser u are nothing . dont even know who u were in pvp . u will never do 1% of the epic things i did as an archer . u can suck me now biatch .

Slugworth

Squire
hahah maybe i woke up in the middle of the night, sleep walking , logged into my deleted account and tried to fought him . hahahah u are even dumber . and i used to kill anyone , the only one fuckin hard to die and impossible to kill 1x1 was ID . pvp monster !!! fuck u loser u are nothing . dont even know who u were in pvp . u will never do 1% of the epic things i did as an archer . u can suck me now biatch .
ID has never killed me hmmmm.

Americana

Sorceror
said the guy who couldnt kill kapero 2vs1 buahahah lol :Dgo go go ninja archers that literally cant kill anything that have more than 50% hp :D

Pumpkin has a ninja archer. I'll bet $100 he can get anyone on the server if his hit spells go off perfectly.

Ilikered

Sorceror
Uhh ahh... u do epic things? Ahahahahahaahahha :)) I remember u when u were in HZ ...u never come out solo ... agains any of my archer / fencer/ even damm 2#$@ crafter so...

Pumpkin has a ninja archer. I'll bet $100 he can get anyone on the server if his hit spells go off perfectly.
U cant kill a pvp mage or fencer bla bla with stealh even if u got all spells go of cause he will just drink a pot and run...or eat and apple /drink pot and run. Ninja build < 3 archers is pointless. Ask pumpkin now... If im where right his char is specter or some other archer. Couldnt kill me in brit 2v1.

ps. And archers dont hit 100% time like mages :p
ps. Ronaldo_shitnomeno u still know shit about pvp :)

Killa DJ

Sorceror
Sell your suit and quit. Seems like the only thing to fix the issue and the constant bitching.
Hahahaha aren't you the one that dismounted me and e-fielded me in along with your buddy Gamerz Edge in a sad attempt to ganking me 2 vs 1 AND I still killed you guys? oh ya...

You would want me to quit...

Crab Man

Squire
Hahahaha aren't you the one that dismounted me and e-fielded me in along with your buddy Gamerz Edge in a sad attempt to ganking me 2 vs 1 AND I still killed you guys? oh ya...

You would want me to quit...

As sad as my PvP skills may be at times I am not the one who is fucking crying like a two year old 24/7 just go back in your house and run, that is the reason we have to EO Para you anyhow.

Don't let me review how many times you have died 1v1 to me or Gamerz.

Ilikered

Sorceror
As sad as my PvP skills may be at times I am not the one who is fucking crying like a two year old 24/7 just go back in your house and run, that is the reason we have to EO Para you anyhow.

ppl should put their names in signature :(

ps. Gamerz is ...hm... alvin killed him 1/1 in Despise :D:D:D

Ilikered

Sorceror
i said ID because i used to attack him when i played , but there are other monsters that like yourself and you know , also tempest , i also remember those 2 or 3 guys with lame gear , a blackmage a bluemage, something like that , they were really good , maybe its billy and friends , not sure , there is also trevor , the best player in hz history and with 400 ms ping.
zrób im jeszcze łaske :) - and it will be great :)

Slugworth

Squire
i said ID because i used to attack him when i played , but there are other monsters that like yourself and you know , also tempest , i also remember those 2 or 3 guys with lame gear , a blackmage a bluemage, something like that , they were really good , maybe its billy and friends , not sure , there is also trevor , the best player in hz history and with 400 ms ping.
Black mage, Blue mage etc was the infamous Barcode.

Slugworth

Squire
Dueling, maybe not. On the field...don't fucking kid yourself dude.
I'm not trash talking ID as I am friends with him, I was just saying. You seriously must be delusional. I can win on the field too and can prove it. So don't kid yourself doooood. ID want a friendly field fight or for the hundreth time, who wants to take a shot at me, field or in an arena. Didn't think so.

Killa DJ

Sorceror

Just saw this... funny how you say "we" have to EO para. The point is that I actually stick around and fight, house or not, I still come out and fight when its uneven. I've never seen you stick around when your outnumbered. You have the opportunity to EO para me, whereas you and many others will not even play.

So yes, MANY of you can talk all the shit you want but I'm the only one that has balls to stick around, playing outnumbered (as always), and always die because of it. I can even die 10 times in a row to ganks BUT, nothing brings me more pleasure than when I do kill someone in this 5 vs 1 ganks. So the way I see it, you can gank the shit out of me and kill me all you'd like, but when I get even just ONE kill against a massive gank, I'VE WON.

Hope this explains my madness for solo pvping half the shard all the time.

Crab Man

Squire
Just saw this... funny how you say "we" have to EO para. The point is that I actually stick around and fight, house or not, I still come out and fight when its uneven. I've never seen you stick around when your outnumbered. You have the opportunity to EO para me, whereas you and many others will not even play.

So yes, MANY of you can talk all the shit you want but I'm the only one that has balls to stick around, playing outnumbered (as always), and always die because of it. I can even die 10 times in a row to ganks BUT, nothing brings me more pleasure than when I do kill someone in this 5 vs 1 ganks. So the way I see it, you can gank the shit out of me and kill me all you'd like, but when I get even just ONE kill against a massive gank, I'VE WON.

Hope this explains my madness for solo pvping half the shard all the time.

Over the past couple of days you have made your temp even better. I have actually grown to like you man. Sorry for the disrespect in the past I know you wreck my shit 1v1 and I hope to fight you again 1v1 sometime without EO PARA ;)

Cya in game brotha.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
lol? Who are your pvpers again? You've been here what? 2 weeks and you are already trash talking people you don't have a clue about. Way to go man, way to go.