UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are the factions balanced ?

godofsoap

Wanderer
Re: Are the factions balanced ?

lutherII;1748203 said:
Like the part where you said this utterly retarded comment, "Potting and wanding is not something I'm good at, because it's gayer than aids so thanks for the compliment."

Your cool.

I don't see how there is something wrong with not being a complete douche bag 24/7 with pots and wands. I rarely use wands because I think they are bullshit, so him telling me I'm bad with them is a compliment. Clarified?

slugomosphere;1748293 said:
feel bad for whoever does

pretty sure everyone that plays with me can put up with my raging when my game skill is iinsane. :]

you just mad cuz you bad bro

prove me wrong.

aim: chance21021

chance21021;1748140 said:
for as much time you spent on this "essay", you could of wrote one for a english class and gotten a A.

are all of you that offended by the way i look that you have to put your nose where it doesn't belong?? if you guy's werent so illiterate and read everything you would realize i didn't start this. it started with lynard post'n a ss of me die'n 1v2 when i gated rikomi out and rikomi dumps on me on accident and they hit me with a lightning and i die. then after me defending myself the same ppl im argueing with now done something like you done and put their 2 cents in and jumped in that conversation which started an arguement with us. Then they get dirted in the game and try to call me ugly or a no life cause im better at them in a video game, so i posted pics. its a cause affect kinda thing. all i did was defend my self in every case. but your to dumb to know this you just read a few pages and think you know what your talking about.

maybe you should know what your talking about, before you make yourself look like a douche more..

elohdee;1748335 said:
yea chance you're beyond dumb :(

UHH HAHA

You try to explain what an essay is. Then you turn it around and say you were using it as a figure of speech.

Damn you fooooooolish dum skerb ^^

next time you try to quote something try not editing it.

next time you talk shit dont forget your fat, 22 and live with your mommy while playing a video game that consumes your life.

Sprint-

Wanderer

chance21021;1748401 said:

next time you talk shit dont forget your fat, 22 and live with your mommy while playing a video game that consumes your life.

p.s. you just quoted yourself and said you're fat, 22 and live with your mommy

hehe im funny =^_^=

Raserei;1748411 said:
p.s. you just quoted yourself and said you're fat, 22 and live with your mommy

hehe im funny =^_^=

there 2 quotes there cody.

first one was the real quote he tried to quote, second one was my quoting him and telling him what he shouldn't do

Sprint-

Wanderer

chance21021;1748412 said:
there 2 quotes there cody.

first one was the real quote he tried to quote, second one was my quoting him and telling him what he shouldn't do

i was just playing around, dont get all angry on me:(

godofsoap

Wanderer

Chance please never quote yourself again. Reading it once was painful enough, but twice? I mean really there is only so much I can take.

Lafable;1748420 said:
Chance please never quote yourself again. Reading it once was painful enough, but twice? I mean really there is only so much I can take.

and you try to say i make myself look stupid? you should give up your bad just admit it and move on instead of trying to flame me when u wont even get the balls to fight me

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1748140 said:
for as much time you spent on this "essay" you could of wrote one for a english class and gotten a A.

maybe you should know what your talking about, before you make yourself look like a douche more..

These two sentences are all I need to work with.

First your grammatical errors in the first sentence show that you have probably never earned an A on any English paper, ever. So maybe you should practice, before you act like you know what you're talking about.

Second you do a good enough job of blowing yourself up without my help.

Thirdly you think running off screen is a noble fighting technique.

You are a waste of my time.

Lafable;1748422 said:
These two sentences are all I need to work with.

First you're grammatical errors in the first sentence show that you have probably never earned an A on any English paper, ever. So maybe you should practice, before you act like you know what you're talking about.

Second you do a good enough job of blowing yourself up without my help.

Thirdly you think running off screen is a noble fighting technique.

You are a waste of my time.

you just don't get this isn't a english class do you?

why try so hard to be cool, it don't even work

guess you joined the circle jerk to huh. group of poor gamers who are mad cause they just aren't good enough

godofsoap

Wanderer

Not trying to sound cool, just pointing out your a moron. I'm really hoping sometime soon you're gonna listen. But the outcome looks doubtful.

Not good enough to what? Make you run offscreen 24/7? Make you rage at your guildmates every time you die? Really, elaborate.

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1748401 said:

you are definitely dum.

show me what I edited dweeb.

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1748423 said:
you just don't get this isn't a english class do you?

why try so hard to be cool, it don't even work

guess you joined the circle jerk to huh. group of poor gamers who are mad cause they just aren't good enough

HAHAHAHA

Lafable;1748426 said:
Says the guy judging essays.
\

say's the person that is still on my nuts after being mad over losing a 3v4 with no off screens:[

it was 3 weeks ago give up on it