UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are the factions balanced ?

elohdee

Knight
Re: Are the factions balanced ?

chance21021;1748428 said:
\

say's the person that is still on my nuts after being mad over losing a 3v4 with no off screens:[

it was 3 weeks ago give up on it

dammm nigga are you dreaming about defeating me now??

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1748428 said:
\

say's the person that is still on my nuts after being mad over losing a 3v4 with no off screens:[

it was 3 weeks ago give up on it

Me mad? Over a video game? Not everyone is pathetic as you.

You're really poking holes in the claims you make about digging good-looking girls. Your man-crush on Thomas is becoming more than questionable by the minute.

elohdee;1748431 said:
nigga you straight idolize me, i understand

^^;

please don't say nigga your fat and white..

and no i just figured id remind you of what you look like everytime you attempt to make me look bad?

Lafable;1748432 said:
Me mad? Over a video game? Not everyone is pathetic as you.

so you spend every moment on uogamers forumns to try to flame me?

you have 624 posts in 4 years and about 150 of them are following me around in threads trying to do so. dont try to lie

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1748433 said:
please don't say nigga your fat and white..

and no i just figured id remind you of what you look like everytime you attempt to make me look bad?

nigga dont try to act like you know me because you e-stalk me

i pee in yo mouf.

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1748434 said:
so you spend every moment on uogamers forumns to try to flame me?

you have 624 posts in 4 years and about 150 of them are following me around in threads trying to do so. dont try to lie

Cause it makes you mad, and you never disappoint now do you? No you don't, because you're stupid as fuck and think you're gods gift to UO.

elohdee;1748435 said:
nigga dont try to act like you know me because you e-stalk me

i pee in yo mouf.

actually i got this pic from your so called friends who make fun of you and got tired of you running your mouth so they sent me this. you try to talk shit but your online friends don't even like you so they give me bullets for the chamber. you want me to give it to you and you can do it yourself or do you wanna be the selfish one and make me pull the trigger?

Lafable;1748436 said:
Cause it makes you mad, and you never disappoint now do you? No you don't, because you're stupid as fuck and think you're gods gift to UO.

restructure your sentence please, the end had nothing to do with anything i've said. or do you just think that and your so mad about it you follow me around? so let me get this though. you follow me around on a website because it makes me mad cause your life is depressing and your jealous of mine so you have to try and make me suffer?

cool beans bro, keep up the good work i think it's starting to work

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1748438 said:
restructure your sentence please. even my low iq can't comprehend that.

I wait to read your posts because they make me laugh at you. It is funny that you think you are good at Ultima Online and you are not. All the insults you make are bad. You are dumb.

Lafable;1748441 said:
I wait to read your posts because they make me laugh at you. It is funny that you think you are good at Ultima Online and you are not. All the insults you make are bad. You are dumb.

prove im bad.

aim: chance21021 or do you not want to die first dump to someone bad?

elohdee

Knight

i feel like i should dedicate a night to popcorn and chance day

hahahaahah

edit; a lot of extra butter of course chanceypooh.

elohdee;1748444 said:
i feel like i should dedicate a night to popcorn and chance day

hahahaahah

i like how you get told the truth then, act like it just wasnt said. how else did i get the pic you faggot. you have no friends irl and the friends you think you have on this game don't even like you.

feel like a loser yet? you should.

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;1748445 said:
i like how you get told the truth then, act like it just wasnt said. how else did i get the pic you faggot. you have no friends irl and the friends you think you have on this game don't even like you.

feel like a loser yet? you should.

ROFL

gem after gem

i love you.

this is my last post to reply to you bad gamers. your not worth my time and all you do is talk shit and can't back it up. if you wanna try and flame me

aim: chance21021 gimme place and ill come dirt you. untill then..

think on it
practice
and grow some seeds boys

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1748443 said:
prove im bad.

aim: chance21021 or do you not want to die first dump to someone bad?

What about that time you lost a 3v3 to us and you quit your guild?