UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Re: ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Un4;1809269 said:
you can't attack my personal life kid.

you might kill me in a game, but in what matters I will always be better than you. so don't bring it up

was referring to your fatness...

she can't get off if ur on top hittin it and ur tits are bouncin more then hers..

Un4

Knight

chance21021;1809272 said:
was referring to your fatness...

she can't get off if ur on top hittin it and ur tits are bouncin more then hers..

hmm because I was fat 2 years ago when I didnt do shit but work from home, play uo and eat.

gg again

Un4

Knight

did you just ask me for a shirtless pic faggot?

you want a fucking dick pic too mentality?

what i thought. u was fat 2 yrs ago ur fat now. stfu and stop actin cool cuz u have money. good for u, u have a good job. daddy get it for you?

i am 19 i go to school and i live with my parents.

you are 24 have a job that moves u from place to place. but somehow still have a shitty life to have to play a video game? don't make fake shit about taking pics with random girls. i've seen kids like you. you have all these girls in your pics but you aint getting any action. play fly. it's not tricking me. i dont have a single pic of any girls. you know why? cause bitches get jealous. and if you got any type of pussy you would know this.

Un4

Knight

rofl.

first off. how often am I on uo? weekend days? second no daddy hasnt done shit I've lived alone since I was 18, I managed to go to school work and support myself. third.... yeah I take pics with random girls go pretend im fucking them... there's what 4 dif girls in the pics I posted. LOL. I never claimed to be fucking alot of girls or anything like that. but all my girlfriends are dimes homie.

oh and about your nudes you want. I'm on an iPhone. you can't upload pics from it. or I'd show you my dick for sure

3 pics is your friends girlfriend. act cool? is the other one her friend? double date that didn't work? taking pics with girls don't mean you get laid boy.

it's okay

A friend request has been sent to this user. If your request is accepted, you will be friends on MySpace.

i'll ask them to make sure you gets yours:)

Un4

Knight

chance21021;1809286 said:
3 pics is your friends girlfriend. act cool? is the other one her friend? double date that didn't work? taking pics with girls don't mean you get laid boy.

your serious? that's my homegirl. I like how your researching and digging deep to get something.

Un4;1809288 said:
your serious? that's my homegirl. I like how your researching and digging deep to get something.

dont need to dig deep. the truth is on the surface, dont get mad cause you try to make up false shit then get owned by your own posting. don't post your myspace if your gonna. boast a fake image of yourself to us.

appologys. tbh

i'm not gonna do that and interfer with ur irl shit though. that would be fucked up. you havent said you fucked any of them. but dont go postin pics tryin to act like u fuck these girls when their just ur friends. a hott bitch in ur pics dont make u look good. just makes one say what the fuck was she thinkin.

Un4

Knight

that girl isn't that hot. there's been pics of my girlfriends on uogamers. its whatever.

if I was going for a "omg look at these girls I did them all" I'd go for more high calaber girls

the pics I have are off those girls myspaces after we go out from them saying "chase let's get a picture"

but you can think up whatever you want LOL it humors me, and that's why I'm on here. shit talking entertains me

epinephrine

Sorceror

is there a rule i'm unaware of that you can't take pictures with the female sex if you're not having sexual intercourse with them?

FUCK

Un4

Knight

I just don't have pics of just me LOL. I'm not into that whole sitting around taking pics of myself shit

I'll let my dude robo do that.

Un4

Knight

wait I just read that you said a fake image of myself?

there's nothing fake.

A

a cow patty-

yall should just fuck and get it over with

siris/james

Wanderer

im teh sexy

me reading yalls ridiculous threads

killin em with the sweater vest.. bitches can't resist and are rendered helpless
like my pale legs?

and yes i fucked both ;)