UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

GimpCent

Knight
Re: ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

And btw I would like to state the fact that even though Un4 didn't fuck the girls in his pics, I in fact did

Twice

siris/james

Wanderer

GimpCent;1809311 said:
You're retarded for tating your neck is what you are....

don't make me log on just to bola you and kill your horse for the 3rd time today lol
na i know rite.. thinkin bout gettin that and the one on my hand removed.. its a bitch getting a job but the ladies love it ;)

GimpCent

Knight

You used 1500 gold bola to kill a 400 gold horse right next to Del Tamers :)

Thing is sirus unlike you in this pic

I have central air which means I can also afford to donate to this shard unlike you poor leeches but that also means I don't give a fuck about a horse.

But on side note it was funny the second time you did it, and you all got rolled :) btw I manually clicked my exp pots that fight because my damn macro stopped working and yes I even manually last targeted them.........

Its a game kid, you aren't anymore pro at this then you are in real life :eek:

GimpCent

Knight

Btw with a room that messy I know you don't get anything decent..... Brookly wouldn't even talk to you and she talks to nerds all day long

siris/james

Wanderer

that horse meant the world to you and you know it
edit: i never even tried hollerin at brookly! and thats not my room lol

Un4

Knight

siris/james;1809324 said:
na i got this

and all this

pull yo bitch in a second son

edit.. thats my room ;)

oooo don't make me post my closet

Un4

Knight

siris/james;1809331 said:
let me peep (no homo)

I'm in a hotel

but you'd respect the swag I'll hit you with it Friday. my t shirt game is retarded