UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barracoon Protection?

Barracoon Protection?

So, my guild learned a valuable lesson. Raiders at Barracoon aren't there to PvP, they are there to PK. Why else would Zen wait until half of us were dead in a corner getting rezzed by our mage to initiate the attack. And the first one they target and kill? (you guessed it) our mage!! How unsportsman like, how un-PvP like. Not really a fair fight at all. (of course it was funny talking to them as ghosts after the silver serpents swallowed them whole.) HAHA.

Ah well, that is Felluca. I understand that, and accept that. Been around since beta-testing, so Felluca was all I knew for the longest time. I personally don't like PvP. Just can't stand the adolescent chest thumping, and "my dick is bigger than yours" attitude, so I started a guild just for PvM. Kinda sucks that one of the best PvM places is in Felluca. :/

Anyway, a Zen ghost mentioned hiring them to protect us while doing the champ. But I assume he basically means paying them to NOT pk us while we are doing the champ. Can this be trusted? What is a standard offer for this "protection"? Because I surely don't want to insult them and wind up getting into a PvP war AFTER we kill Barracoon.

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: Barracoon Protection?

I think that the usual prize for that kind of services was half of the ps's (by using protection with one of their chars on your chars) and the champ skull.

You said it all already:
It's Fell...
And stop this Pk is not PvP bullshit. PK is the result of PvP. If someone is dead during the PvP, and it is the natural result of it, then its PK.
If you're not able to survive alone, you should accept their protection...

Paulie

Wanderer

its either that or burn some hrsks, throw some crap together, grow some balls, make some bola's.. and make a stand.

Buiu

Knight

Controlled Chaos;383724 said:
So, my guild learned a valuable lesson. Raiders at Barracoon aren't there to PvP, they are there to PK. Why else would Zen wait until half of us were dead in a corner getting rezzed by our mage to initiate the attack. And the first one they target and kill? (you guessed it) our mage!! How unsportsman like, how un-PvP like. Not really a fair fight at all. (of course it was funny talking to them as ghosts after the silver serpents swallowed them whole.) HAHA.

Ah well, that is Felluca. I understand that, and accept that. Been around since beta-testing, so Felluca was all I knew for the longest time. I personally don't like PvP. Just can't stand the adolescent chest thumping, and "my dick is bigger than yours" attitude, so I started a guild just for PvM. Kinda sucks that one of the best PvM places is in Felluca. :/

Anyway, a Zen ghost mentioned hiring them to protect us while doing the champ. But I assume he basically means paying them to NOT pk us while we are doing the champ. Can this be trusted? What is a standard offer for this "protection"? Because I surely don't want to insult them and wind up getting into a PvP war AFTER we kill Barracoon.

lol...
u ll pay to get protected...
they ll fight for u if someone try to raid @_@

Jamboish

Wanderer

Haha, another omg Zen. thread. I feel so loved :)

Check this out, we run thru spawns sooooo much, that we don't know who's doing it. As soon as we see that the spawn is being worked, it is sounded off in Vent. Everyone gears up, sits at the guild house. Someone gates, we come in.

Now, tell me this. Who other than your mage would we attack if everyone was already dead? I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened on this one. But I do know that 90% of the raids we do, are not pks. They are raids. Because we'll move in spawners and finish your spawn.

Paulie

Wanderer

jambo.. there's so many zen threads cause there's so many zen.. stop mass recruiting and then bragging when you can beat four guys with 15+.

Paulie;383816 said:
jambo.. there's so many zen threads cause there's so many zen.. stop mass recruiting and then bragging when you can beat four guys with 15+.

Amen. its so funny me and hellion can kill anyone in zen, and to top it off me and hellion have done it when you outnumberd us.

Paulie

Wanderer

nice eby, i tried golf once, didnt work out to well.. finding the ball after i hit it always seems to be a problem =/

Paulie;383826 said:
nice eby, i tried golf once, didnt work out to well.. finding the ball after i hit it always seems to be a problem =/

The thing with golf is everyone sucks when they do it the first time. At least from what I've seen. Takes practice just like everything else.

I think my first 9 holes ever I shot like a 79 on a par 34 haha.

Paulie

Wanderer

lol, ive played quite a few times, but to me... becoming good is like the never ending quest to get my orny.

Paulie;383833 said:
lol, ive played quite a few times, but to me... becoming good is like the never ending quest to get my orny.

I hear that. Well, I'd have to use a different reference though. I've had about 7 or 8 of them go through me. lol.

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;383790 said:
You said it all already:
It's Fell...
And stop this Pk is not PvP bullshit. PK is the result of PvP. If someone is dead during the PvP, and it is the natural result of it, then its PK.
If you're not able to survive alone, you should accept their protection...

Ahh, and the attitude that keeps me from PvP. 1 mage in the process of rezzing gets cut down by 4 Zen, and it is not PK, how? PvP....player vs. player. Get it? Oh well, like I give a shit if you don't. My whole point, which you failed to get and failed to answer...how much for this kind of protection?