UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barracoon Protection?

Re: Barracoon Protection?

Paulie;383862 said:
guys, serious, dont give him such a hard time, we've all lost spawns to one guild or another at some point in time. No reason to take issue with that, he is after all asking a legit question, even if we have a problem with cowardice in the form of a bribe or payout to a stronger guild. however, we cannot expect them to actively enter our pvp scene if we bash them the minute they make an appearance and seek advice in aiding their growth. that said, Chaos, defend your own spawns, review what you did wrong, and create a strategy. if you need advice in that regard i am easily available.

Appreciate that man. I really do. We have 12 members, and are only PvM. We are from 3 different continents and don't get to fight together enough. The attitude I was given today is the exact reason I will never enter PvP, unless forced to defend myself. The actual PvP I enjoy, the posing and chest thumping...nah...I am way to old for that.

Paulie

Wanderer

buiu... i hope you trip and fall in the middle of a busy intersection simply so i never have to see your annoying comments again.

EvilChild;383864 said:
No problem

That is usually the way to set up a coon spawn

although you probably only need to watch for raids on the 4th tier or when coon is out, so in the mean time you can have your pvp guys doing the spawn too

the two main areas to watch out for is the fire entrance and the main entrance.

Also it never hurts to try and do the spawn at a very inactive time of day... that way its unlikely a large group can muster a raid.

Thanks again. Sometimes it is hard to do it at the inactive times. We have people in our guild from 5 different time zones, and 3 different continents. But I will keep all this in mind. Thank you and the others for bringing some advice and sanity to this thread. Appreciate it much.

Buiu

Knight

bla bla bla
Dear Paulie.....

stop with this mimimimi bullshit
the guy play this game since beta! He know what happened there... It s just another rage topic... and if u want to have some "love and peace" conversation, please, turn on ur msn, aim or yahoo.

HAHAHAH nice post Jr.
ROLF

jrhather

Wanderer

Controlled Chaos;383872 said:
hahaha. Exactly the image that came to my mind!!!
I couldn't Google a Felucaaaa image, and I don't have Photoshop at work...

So the 40 year old spartan will have to do.

Buiu;383871 said:
bla bla bla
Dear Paulie.....

stop with this mimimimi bullshit
the guy play this game since beta! He know what happened there... It s just another rage topic... and if u want to have some "love and peace" conversation, please, turn on ur msn, aim or yahoo.

HAHAHAH nice post Jr.
ROLF

Nah...wasn't rage. It was a QUESTION topic. But you don't seem very bright. So I won't push the issue with you.

EvilChild

Knight

Just a little bit of further advice to avoid having your thread ruined in the future

its probably not a good idea to start your question post talking trash about a guild saying that they are unsportsman like, not pvpers just pkers, etc.

I think that first paragraph in your post spawned all of the "omg youre a noob its felucaaaaaa" comments lol

EvilChild;383877 said:
Just a little bit of further advice to avoid having your thread ruined in the future

its probably not a good idea to start your question post talking trash about a guild saying that they are unsportsman like, not pvpers just pkers, etc.

I think that first paragraph in your post spawned all of the "omg youre a noob its felucaaaaaa" comments lol

Yeah, you are probably right. People read that and immediately hit "quote reply"

Lesson learned.

[Drakull]

Knight

And I think that I was the only one close to answer your question... *sigh*, that it's sad, since I have left the pvp'ing at about the same time I joined this shard....

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;383816 said:
jambo.. there's so many zen threads cause there's so many zen.. stop mass recruiting and then bragging when you can beat four guys with 15+.

That's why all of your guild hugs brit gate houses and sits in gunz/fm houses and shakes house and also managed to die to me and sven right ?

Paulie

Wanderer

*yawn* steven, you ever wanna one v one me in the field id rox your face off. renegade is in that house when he's arming up, and your sitting outside on blue chars, waiting to gank him with a mass of archers. ive seen what you call you and sven.. hide on blue chars in the guard zone more stevie =P

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;383895 said:
*yawn* steven, you ever wanna one v one me in the field id rox your face off. renegade is in that house when he's arming up, and your sitting outside on blue chars, waiting to gank him with a mass of archers. ive seen what you call you and sven.. hide on blue chars in the guard zone more stevie =P

Right because my blue is naked untrained reg/keg mule. Which has no pvp skills or anything. So I really doubt i'd be at brit gate pvping with him. As for you wrecking me 1v1, in the past I've posted pictures of me dropping you, rpvs too. All of which were on my necro mage. Considering you still run away on sight and still try the same shade style pvp combos i doubt you' ll come close to killing me.

Btw it was we.gank.okay and a revanent vs 5 or so of you, with mae var double striking,ds us from time to time.(i think he killed you though, might have been interruption on both sides)
Regardless was something like
Dead: Danny,Guisnoo, Calpronicus(not sure of spelling) Renegade,Spoticus from the di side dead.
Mae var screwing up both sides but he died to me
and a revanant and I remained alive.

No blues really the closest thing was mae var dropping yumi shots from time to time.
No Gz, a couple of regs, sync drops, and a bola or two.
And an ounce of skill.