UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barracoon Protection?

jmaster

Sorceror
Re: Barracoon Protection?

Steven_Greer;383903 said:
No blues really the closest thing was mae var dropping yumi shots from time to time.
No Gz, a couple of regs, sync drops, and a bola or two.
And an ounce of skill.
THATS THE RECIPE FOR PVP! FINALLY I CAN MAKE SOME

Paulie

Wanderer

Steven, the only pvp you are consistantly good at, is forum pvp, and thats cause half the shard is in your guild, and cries on the forums right next to you. you've never even come close to killing me one vs one, you never will, and cal is a newb char, renegade had logged by the time you show up, and spots on dial up. any other comments?

Tempest

Knight

Paulie;383942 said:
Steven, the only pvp you are consistantly good at, is forum pvp, and thats cause half the shard is in your guild, and cries on the forums right next to you. you've never even come close to killing me one vs one, you never will, and cal is a newb char, renegade had logged by the time you show up, and spots on dial up. any other comments?

Pretty damn sure he`d lay your pathetic ass out in a duel and the field.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Paulie;383816 said:
jambo.. there's so many zen threads cause there's so many zen.. stop mass recruiting and then bragging when you can beat four guys with 15+.

Chamilli0nAir3;383820 said:
Amen. its so funny me and hellion can kill anyone in zen, and to top it off me and hellion have done it when you outnumberd us.

Zen is a zerg, and honestly, I don't give a fuck, if i feel like recruiting i'll recruit, if i feel like descending my ball sack into your mom's mouth, then i shall do so. Time is the only test, one which zen. has endured and passed without trouble. You might say that di. has endured as well, but the people who now make up di. are one eighth of what di. used to be. So basically, stfu nobody likes neither of you, so go cry in a corner for lost insure.

The Zen. Brotherhood.

jrhather

Wanderer

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;383883 said:
ROFL
Mad respect, man. This one and My Alchemical Romance made you one of the funniest persons here...
Thanks.
jmaster;383941 said:
THATS THE RECIPE FOR PVP! FINALLY I CAN MAKE SOME
We need rep. I really enjoyed this as well.

Tempest

Knight

Chamilli0nAir3;383820 said:
Amen. its so funny me and hellion can kill anyone in zen, and to top it off me and hellion have done it when you outnumberd us.

Well me and Kyle or me and Twizlerz will gladly two v two you guys.

No offense but do I need to remind you of what happened when you two took on me + a 7x Kyle when we were [-^-] ??

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;383948 said:
Well me and Kyle or me and Twizlerz will gladly two v two you guys.

No offense but do I need to remind you of what happened when you two took on me + a 7x Kyle when we were [-^-] ??

I'd like to see hellion and reefer 2v2 me and tempest. That would be funny.

twizlerz

Wanderer

luigi-demise;383949 said:
I'd like to see hellion and reefer 2v2 me and tempest. That would be funny.

i think that'd be a better duel....im not that gr8 tbh..i just keep ppl from dieing lol

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;383942 said:

Mhm, you're absolutely correct, because I won't be fortunate to fight you 1v1, seeing as you will never fight alone and if your backup dies you house hide.

Not only do you refuse to fight 1v1, you run away if the situation arises. You're trash at pvp and even people in your own guild have said they don't
want to pvp on demise because they don't feel like fighting alongside complete tools like yourself.
Pic one: Couple of blues(attacking both sides) And you fighting alongside Krylun the friend of many X. people and Ex RW players.
He dies and roughly 20 seconds later you are in a house.

I don't know if you noticed it, but your brutally awful, and a fair share of the actual di. (not this sad attempt at ressurecting it) think you bringing all your NME butt buddies was a stupid thing and that you blow at pvp.
Since you have been around majority of di. has gotten access to 3-4 Brit gate houses including the houses of what are suppose to be enemy guilds FM/GunZ
And shakes house. Not only do not attack shake and close friends of him you run into houses alone and refuse to give an opportunity for a 1v1 fight, guess it happens when you suck. When you're done your terrible dart fireball ma spam you say "No Mana" and run away.
It's cute how you think you can trash me, but the fact is that no one even considers you a halfway decent pvper.

Wanna prove me otherwise pick a spot and fight me duel,field whatever. I'll kill you as many times as needed to prove that you suck.

Suggestion* after you read this you might wanna get busy irl or something and find valid reasons to avoid in game time or forums, so you're to busy to accept a challenge but not too busy to sit at BG in a house all day.

And when your teammate dies and you run into a house You don't need to start talking and making conversation its okay that you need a house. You pvp'd with Shade these things are expected to you.

And don't justify losing a 5v2 by saying cal is a newb char. 5 people dropping on one target should kill anyone regardless if the 5 are terrible pvpers.

Attachments

• Parter dies.jpg
    Parter dies.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20 seconds later.jpg
    20 seconds later.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 43
  • Now you talk.jpg
    Now you talk.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 43

Paulie

Wanderer

luigi, i remember when you were nothing but a nub tamer, go back to quoting borat and jacking off to your suit and let the grown men talk.

Tempest

Knight

Paulie;383955 said:
luigi, i remember when you were nothing but a nub tamer, go back to quoting borat and jacking off to your suit and let the grown men talk.

And you know this how? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I thought you were new here?

HMMMMMMMMMMM.

Paulie

Wanderer

lol, and actually steven you died to me north of there before you took those pics of me talking to you from the house, cause you got guard wacked cause your newb ass healed a red in the guard zone that you were fighting. btw love your gear, who did you steal it from? or buy for that matter.

twizlerz

Wanderer

Paulie;383957 said:
lol, and actually steven you died to me north of there before you took those pics of me talking to you from the house, cause you got guard wacked cause your newb ass healed a red in the guard zone that you were fighting. btw love your gear, who did you steal it from? or buy for that matter.

i heal red guildies in the guard zone on a daily basis and dont get guard whacked....its a combination between luck and how dumb ppl around u are...doesnt mean ur stupid for doing it...

Buiu

Knight

Paulie;383955 said:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW crazy insults! u ll get banned saying shits like that WOWOWOWOW

Paulie

Wanderer

twizlers, he's dumb for healing a red opponent, not an ally, near a bunch of npcs in the north guard zone. and btw steven, your gear is better than 90% of the shard, and to be honest, 90% of the shard is better than you irl, your prolly some pathetic little fat kid who suffers delusions of granduer cause you can ride luigi's coat tails and copy his spams. but thats enough forum pvp for me, the bullshit coming out of your mouth is starting to smell =/ go ahead and rage for a few hours, im gonna grab a drink =)

Tempest

Knight

Paulie;383960 said:
twizlers, he's dumb for healing a red opponent, not an ally, near a bunch of npcs in the north guard zone.

Easy mistake of hitting the last target button, rather than the target self, especially if they`re both hotkeyed to keys that are right next to one another.

It`s not like you`d know that though, you let your razor macros do the targetting for you.