UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barracoon Protection?

Re: Barracoon Protection?

Paulie;383799 said:
its either that or burn some hrsks, throw some crap together, grow some balls, make some bola's.. and make a stand.

Yeah, well. We can easily make a stand. All of us have good equip, etc. It was bad timing (or GREAT timing if you are Zen.) As far as balls, we have plenty, we went there didn't we?

Paulie

Wanderer

Well, if you have good equipment, why were you all dead, learn to work together and stay alive, and try rezzing the minute someone dies rather than waiting till your all dead, use communication devices like vent, and or uoam for organization. and arriving at coon only to get pwned by four zen then cry on forums to pay up for protection is not having balls, its bowing down and licking from the rancid cock that is zen.

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;383839 said:
Stop crying and go get stronger, noob!

ahh, the attitude I love. Been playing since beta...yet I am a noob. haha. Wow, aren't you cool...you really showed me. haha

Buiu

Knight

lol
u want pvp ( duels )? go chaos.
u want to Pk (kill anything that move)? Go felluca
u want to get scrolls without get raided? Buy it
u dont want to get raided? get a good guild or buy the protection
and if u play since beta... WTH r u doing here in forums crying cuz got pwned?

Buiu;383847 said:
lol

True.

I'd add: you want the fun of champions without getting raided, pked whatever? Do it in Trammel, Tokuno or Ish ;)

Paulie;383842 said:
Well, if you have good equipment, why were you all dead, learn to work together and stay alive, and try rezzing the minute someone dies rather than waiting till your all dead, use communication devices like vent, and or uoam for organization. and arriving at coon only to get pwned by four zen then cry on forums to pay up for protection is not having balls, its bowing down and licking from the rancid cock that is zen.

Yeah, good advice on the organization, that is what happened to us. I will keep that in mind. BUT We were NOT owned by 4 zen. Our MAGE was. No-one else was killed by them. And more like 9-10 altogether. But whatever. It was a just a question. Shouldn't have expected much more out of this forum though.

Paulie

Wanderer

and you didnt regroup and bring the fight back to them? it takes me 45 seconds to rearm, and reenter battle. how long does it take you?

EvilChild

Knight

"No-one else was killed by them."

You guys got rocked by the spawn? lol?

But seriously, the only purpose of having the champ spawns in Fel the only ones that drop scrolls is so that people ie: pks can come raid you and take your spawn if you can't defend it properly.

If you can defend it properly you have nothing to worry about.

Buiu;383847 said:
lol

How many times do I have to repeat myself. Fucking kids. It is fel, I accepted that. That is the way it is played. Read the goddamn first post. I wasn't crying, I wasn't bitching. Learned my lesson, I know what fel is...always have.

This wasn't a bitch session. It was a fucking question. I was just letting people know the REASON for the question. Now...does anyone actually want to answer that question. Or did any of you even get that far?

Buiu

Knight

Controlled Chaos;383849 said:
Yeah, good advice on the organization, that is what happened to us. I will keep that in mind. BUT We were NOT owned by 4 zen. Our MAGE was. No-one else was killed by them. And more like 9-10 altogether. But whatever. It was a just a question. Shouldn't have expected much more out of this forum though.
no one care
U lost all the power scrolls?
R u dead?
So no one want to know about who got killed and who killed...
Raid = all ps´s PWNED!

EvilChild

Knight

I'll answer your original question to the best of my ability.

If we like your guild/members then yes you can most definatly trust us to help you out if thats in the arrangement... I'm pretty sure we have done it before, and I don't see it never happening again.

But the thing is that if you need our protection then that means we could def just raid you and take all the scrolls for ourselves. So if we don't like you then we would probably just raid you and take everything.

EvilChild;383851 said:
"No-one else was killed by them."

You guys got rocked by the spawn? lol?

But seriously, the only purpose of having the champ spawns in Fel the only ones that drop scrolls is so that people ie: pks can come raid you and take your spawn if you can't defend it properly.

If you can defend it properly you have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, we fucked up and got split up and got stupid and the spawned fucked us. And Zen for that matter. I wish people would quit trying to explain things to me that I already know and answer the question. How many times do I have to hear, "this is Fel." Like I am watching the preview for that stupid Sparta movie over and over again. Ah well, such is the Demise forum. Much more annoying than Luna in the middle of the day....and that is saying a lot.

EvilChild;383855 said:
I'll answer your original question to the best of my ability.

If we like your guild/members then yes you can most definatly trust us to help you out if thats in the arrangement... I'm pretty sure we have done it before, and I don't see it never happening again.

But the thing is that if you need our protection then that means we could def just raid you and take all the scrolls for ourselves. So if we don't like you then we would probably just raid you and take everything.

THANK YOU. Finally an actual, honest answer to our question. That is about what I figured. We were doing the spawn with very few of our members. We will just wait until more of us are on and split it into 2 groups. One to do the spawn, one to watch for and defend raids. Thanks again.

Paulie

Wanderer

guys, serious, dont give him such a hard time, we've all lost spawns to one guild or another at some point in time. No reason to take issue with that, he is after all asking a legit question, even if we have a problem with cowardice in the form of a bribe or payout to a stronger guild. however, we cannot expect them to actively enter our pvp scene if we bash them the minute they make an appearance and seek advice in aiding their growth. that said, Chaos, defend your own spawns, review what you did wrong, and create a strategy. if you need advice in that regard i am easily available.

EvilChild

Knight

No problem

That is usually the way to set up a coon spawn

although you probably only need to watch for raids on the 4th tier or when coon is out, so in the mean time you can have your pvp guys doing the spawn too

the two main areas to watch out for is the fire entrance and the main entrance.

Also it never hurts to try and do the spawn at a very inactive time of day... that way its unlikely a large group can muster a raid.

Buiu

Knight

so...
close topic or linch lord!
and another tip...
if u r new and dont have a good guild to defend....never, ever try to do despise...
u ll probally get raided and post another rage topic.