UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Behold the Unstoppable Zerg that is Hz

I don't see myself logging back on to this shit unless someone actually calls me out for a 1v1.
Then why post on the forums? You're trying to be "almighty" like anyone cares if you log back in with that attitude, this servers great and the pvp has picked up a shitload since I first logged in. Lot of new players starting up.

It's funny to see people that stress how much they refuse to log in anymore.

Slugworth

Squire
Lol I am not stressed out about this server, I will never be. But the pvp here blows lol and has for a couple years now. It's plain simple facts.

I'm not claiming to be almighty, my actions on the field do that for me. If you think I suck great, if you think im good, great.

I just don't see the need to give people false information on the forum, like I said pvp is doing awesome always people to fight for the past 2-3 weeks. Stop being so negative, Zora already said their seems to be "just as much pvp here as osi".. Nothing to worry about pvp wise, as it seems to be growing rather quickly.

mytilus

Sorceror
Then why post on the forums? You're trying to be "almighty" like anyone cares if you log back in with that attitude, this servers great and the pvp has picked up a shitload since I first logged in. Lot of new players starting up.

It's funny to see people that stress how much they refuse to log in anymore.

I never pictured myself 'liking' one of your posts but since you are shitting on reefer I can't help myself =]

Slugworth

Squire
I never pictured myself 'liking' one of your posts but since you are shitting on reefer I can't help myself =]

See, this is where you and many people are wrong. He is not shitting on me as I am not giving false statements. The PvP here does blow and has for quite some time now. 97% of the good players left.

See, I always see you posting shit and I have no idea who you are. Imagine that.

brit gate now, this is just a few people compared to earlier.. Been like this all day fun stuff you should try it

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You ain't survive my powerful dexxer and powerful hz mages both 1v1 and field fight.

And you guys are worthless, embrassing, you just playing dumb.

Heavy smoker killed many people with guard now he thinks he is top pvper LOL right.

Iron Items recruited whole shard, he was thinking he is doing well.

Kurupted just scammed his guildmate, Nice guild, you can there experience full american friendship.

Slugworth i don't know you but you obviously crying in every Hz thread.

and el pepino braggs about being father but wastes his priceless time to make not funny pictures, who will teach son how to smoke pot?

And %i don't cry soon like you always do about back to Hz to your king MB. You are cowardly loser.

SCV

Wanderer
Do I sense fear in your words royal? Mark my words, the reign of hz is coming to an end...

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Hz will never be a threat at Britt gate/or 1v1 unless fighting random scrubs...or outnumbering good players 10v2..we all know this guess we should just start ignoring dumb post..step one...find a choke point..step two...explain to your guild to stay at this place and hold down this button..affective but boring..ramax is a good pvper and that's about it from Hz.................and Jim what is the polish word for someone who likes banjos and light beer..that's what kapero is.. Muscly junior