UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Behold the Unstoppable Zerg that is Hz

raveX

Page
And raveX don't cry soon like you always do about back to Hz to your king MB. You are cowardly loser.

Anyone have a Polish/broken English translator?

I guess it's safe to assume that was some kind of insult. I always considered myself a brave loser but I did run screaming from a lady bug the other day. Thx. Kapero, I think you are right. Amazing that a friend from the other side of the world could get me on the road to self improvement. Because of you, I will tackle my fears.

Lucifall

Knight

The joke's on you, mister die-a-lot.

Anyone have a Polish/broken English translator?

I guess it's safe to assume that was some kind of insult. I always considered myself a brave loser but I did run screaming from a lady bug the other day. Thx. Kapero, I think you are right. Amazing that a friend from the other side of the world could get me on the road to self improvement. Because of you, I will tackle my fears.

Tackle this, mofo.

ladybug.jpg

el pepino

Sorceror
You ain't survive my powerful typing and powerful stupid.

And I are worthless, embrassing, I not just playing dumb.

I killed many people with guard now I thinks me is top pvper LOL right.

I rage at whole shard, me was thinking me is doing well.

me just scammed his guildmate me can there experience full american friendship.

i don't know you but me obviously crying in every Hz thread.

and el pepino why you have real life? This make I sad and want cut me arms.

And me don't cry soon like me always do about back to Hz to me Queen MB. me are cowardly loser.

Me not know what say......
Me thinks you should make dis you new profile picture. :cool:

Kaepro.jpg

MB

Knight
I fail to see how the banjo could be an insult. It complements UO nicely.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Muscly we got the messages you sent Kolby asking us to join so you could get rid of the trouble makers..only thing I've ever asked you for was bulk bolas and that was like 4 or 5 years ago