UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best alchy dexxer?

What is your favorite alchy dexxer?

• Fencing

Votes: 186 27.5%
  • Macing

Votes: 243 35.9%
  • Swords

Votes: 58 8.6%
  • LJ

Votes: 189 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
Re: best alchy dexxer?

Old school tank mage.

With insta-hit.

No razor.

GradGT

Sorceror

alch mage is way harder im still not convinced. i doubt that either of you can actually skillfully play an alch mage and i'm guessing that's where your delusions come from.

schismdream

Sorceror

Sloth-hybrid;1486400 said:
Obviously you don't know what a rage thread is. Anyway though, its not hard to time a pot [especially considering a majority of the people that use alchey use a timed razor macro), its not hard to heal with 40 mana and its not hard to click "attack" and watch your weapon swing all day while you press one key(the pot key) with an occasional (Gheal, heal & cure). Just like its not hard to stun someone with a spear, dismount key, "all kill", continue swinging. You guys are all noobs these days, most players won't even touch a template that requires any degree of skill. In 2004-2005, you were considered worthless if you had any weapon skill, used pots 1v1, used pets to pvp, ganked constantly or off screened 1v1 and just about everything else that's commonplace among the noobs of today. The PvPers of old UOG used to have honor, now its just fools running around.

Sirlin.net -- Your source of shocking insights on game design

I use an inscribe bola tamer, an alchy dexxer, a poison stun mage...call me a noob, but at the end of the day i have your loot an you have a grey sreen =]

schismdream

Sorceror

godmathias;1510906 said:
noob. you prolly couldnt drop me on any of those chars 1 v 1.. even with bolas

I notice you said "prolly" ...I'm glad you know I'm a threat =]

GradGT

Sorceror

schismdream;1510803 said:
Sirlin.net -- Your source of shocking insights on game design

I use an inscribe bola tamer, an alchy dexxer, a poison stun mage...call me a noob, but at the end of the day i have your loot an you have a grey sreen =]

actually i always kill you whenever we fight :eek:

but ill admit you do make me reveal you a few times and chase you around a little bit, good job heres an animal cracker OH and youre lucky, this ones a giraffe.

KraCKa

Sorceror

Originally Posted by Sloth-hybrid View Post
Obviously you don't know what a rage thread is. Anyway though, its not hard to time a pot [especially considering a majority of the people that use alchey use a timed razor macro), its not hard to heal with 40 mana and its not hard to click "attack" and watch your weapon swing all day while you press one key(the pot key) with an occasional (Gheal, heal & cure). Just like its not hard to stun someone with a spear, dismount key, "all kill", continue swinging. You guys are all noobs these days, most players won't even touch a template that requires any degree of skill. In 2004-2005, you were considered worthless if you had any weapon skill, used pots 1v1, used pets to pvp, ganked constantly or off screened 1v1 and just about everything else that's commonplace among the noobs of today. The PvPers of old UOG used to have honor, now its just fools running around.

timed razor macro for random timer pots...i sure wish someone would teach me this...

GradGT

Sorceror

yea really, nothing makes you look dumber than accusing me of using a macro to throw my potion when I am 100% positive that I'm not. Even if you think someone is using a macro, script whatever, its best not to say it, because that person knows for sure whether they are and you don't. So if you're wrong, you're gonna look like a retard.

Sammich

Wanderer

I had a macer and a LJ back in the day... found it better off with the macer. Crushing blows are awsome, and if they don't die before they run out of resfresh, they will after.

e714342

Wanderer

lol

i would like to say alch fencing ftw
macer? lj? haha!!
i always own them.
REMEMBER, we got deadly fencing weapon!

Ajax

Lord

e714342;1524286 said:
lol

i would like to say alch fencing ftw
macer? lj? haha!!
i always own them.
REMEMBER, we got deadly fencing weapon!

you can also dp swords.

Teh Z

Wanderer

Fencing:

WithoutArmor: You can do some dencet DMG. With just a GM. Also, it does para. Nice for people not running around.
WithArmor: You will need atleast a Power+ Wep to deal dmg to people who have heavy armor.
(Para-Fastest)

Swords:
You can do some nice dmg. But, it's really slow. from my experence.. I see more people with hallys then DP weps. *note* Hallys can't be stolen.. (Conc-Slow)

LJ:
Is really nice. Has some decent speed with high dmg. But, if you miss you better get a high pot dmg. But is the exstra 5-15 DMG worth 100.0 Points?(Conc+Higher Dmg)

Mace:
Mace is also really nice. Has some good speed. With high dmg... It does just about as much as LJ. With n exstra Skill. (Blow-Stam Loss)

Overall:
1. Mace
2. LJ
3. Fencing
4. Swords.

Thats my idea on what you wanna do. Best to worst.

ya'll needto quit bitching and play the game. i see why alch.dexers get a bad rep coz there are alot of dumbasses playing them, tons of dipshit noobs out there for every 1 person who can actually play them well. but they are no easier / harder than any kind of mage to play when you do it properly. sure there is a little more timing involved in spellcasting, but it is not difficult, just like playing a dex well is not that difficult. quit fucking whining, STFU and stay on topic.

i do like the speed for fencing but the damage issue is just too much to actually use it. macing may be great but i think taking half mana is more useful than wearing out stam, plus i want to carry dp weaps. lj is a waste imho. why spend an extra 100 points to limit yourself to axe only weapons?? the cost outweighs the benefit.

i prefer swords, i get perfectly acceptable swing speed with 100dex and a good kat, always dp the single handed weapon, and carry a good hally or other 2 handed for cc blows and dealin damage. chasin people isn't that big of a deal when you can throw pots at them or just get a good hit in if they stop to heal.

i have had a pretty good balance of mages and dexers, i prefer to play dexers because the overall cost is less and the fight is usually over alot faster than magevsmage

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

i think for an alchy dexxer theres nothing better than a macer witha good war axe and war hammer but i dotn play them any more i play a scribe axxer with .01 of lj and still get a 205 damage hit with axes and i opwn just about everyone except a really good alchy mage or nox mage but ihave beet them in the past 1v1 and godmathias can vouch for me that i am one of the best and hardest to kill dexxers out there

Redgar

Wanderer

Is an alch-archer dexxer with this template ok?

Magery
Meditation
Archery
Anatomy
Tactics
Resist
Alchemy

Has anyone played it? Some feedback please? Tell if its good or bad but tell why ;)

8-ballcorner

Wanderer

UOGamers AlchyDexxers

there is a link to some alchy dexor videos they are old but hybrid and one has a
alchy archor i believe the template is magery arch resist anat tacts alchy heal
dont know the stats but that will give you a look at them