UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best alchy dexxer?

What is your favorite alchy dexxer?

• Fencing

Votes: 186 27.5%
  • Macing

Votes: 243 35.9%
  • Swords

Votes: 58 8.6%
  • LJ

Votes: 189 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smartyr

Sorceror
Re: best alchy dexxer?

Sloth-hybrid;1486338 said:
really i have no need for a tissue, alchy dexxers rarely drop me. in all honesty I'm just laughing at their lack of skill.

I have a question for you, YEM.. Do you play to win or to whine?

Megumi

Wanderer

Fuck LJ.

The other 3 all have strong points.

Macing deals massive damage, 2 alchy macers is fucking brutal... But you can't stop people running from you like a fencer can and you can't shut people down with conc blows. Meaning, you need to be using the best weapons possible.

Swords is better for soloing as it has survivability (you can keep darkie down with conc blows) and is also useful in a group.

Fencing is excellent for providing support. Parablows will get niggers killed.

Archery should also be considered as it's the most fun to play.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

archery is by far the coolest, but you cant shoot while moving and the wepon speed/dmg is still nerfed even after the update a few months ago.

reflex44

Wanderer

fencing hands down. unless you fight another alcky dexxer who has mace fighting. then u better hope you have dp kryss and warforks with you

O RLY!

Sorceror

I have a alchy LJ on other shards, and once you get that concussion on a mage with pots, they are pretty much fucked on the attack.

tux88

Wanderer

Usually people would vote fencing for the paralyzing, but look at it this way.

Macing is obviously the best out of all, due to the fact that a war hammer will drain anyones stam to 0 VERY FAST, esp on mages... so that is basically a stun + crushing 1-2 KO's

Macing is the absoleet way to go!

MACING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

LordDieAlot

Ugh, i just can't decide between macing and fencing...which one is better for solo-pk'ing? yah, stupid question..

Para would be nice, but (afaik) mace makes hella more dmg if the victim is wearing heavy armor?

I have played an archer alchy. Great fun and incredibly powerful if used in groups however 1v1 its a joke unless the person will actually stay on screen(LOLOLOLOL YEA RIGHT).

GimpCent

Knight

DementedJester;1532336 said:
Fuck LJ.

The other 3 all have strong points.

Macing deals massive damage, 2 alchy macers is fucking brutal... But you can't stop people running from you like a fencer can and you can't shut people down with conc blows. Meaning, you need to be using the best weapons possible.

Swords is better for soloing as it has survivability (you can keep darkie down with conc blows) and is also useful in a group.

Fencing is excellent for providing support. Parablows will get niggers killed.

Archery should also be considered as it's the most fun to play.

Racist words, got to love them coming from this....

"A lot of you run around saying things to people in game that you'd never say to another human being if you were face to face with them. Why is that? Do you feel like some sort of superhuman in the game because you can die and resurrect as many times as you want?

I'm not quite sure what it is that gives people the right to talk to other players like this. I know why those of us who do not do this put up with it... we put up with it because the reality is UO Gamers is the best shard ever. We like playing here and we realize that some of the players are prepubescent children that like to use curse words as though they are something you'd say to your mother every day.

Last night I did some spectating of factions and I can't tell you how many times I saw racial slurs used or the word "newb" in some form or another used. I cannot understand why it's so rampant. The reality is to police this would take far more time than anything else so I am going to simply appeal to you, our players to clean up your act. I cannot force you to do it, but I can force those of you that I see to lose everything you have in the game.

I'm asking you to remember that we have young kids and family's that play this game and they deserve to be able to play it without having to hear these racial slurs. A lot of thing things you say in this game could land you into serious trouble outside of the game. I don't quite understand where the thought process comes from that makes you think it's O.K. to do this." - Ryan

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/shard-news/114976-lack-civility-humanity.html

Merry Christmas

Devilnaut

Wanderer

Fuck off with the posturing and holier than thou epeen waving already. It's more offensive than the posts you're trying to lampoon...