UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

Best Dueler Ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoX

Sorceror
Re: Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

breakyourarmor said:
"the best dueler ever final thread"
i didnt see any specification?
its like me making a thread on "the best soccer team in the world ever" but having people whine and cry when i post better teams outside of the U.S. posts tell me that you dont even read mine, which is ok if you want to look like a moron, or more than likely your 12 years old and dont have the reading comprehension to understand that when i say arandom = diamonds, that means arandom = diamonds newb.
once again i tear you apart, keep the personal attacks coming man, gives me a good laugh at how ignorant you are :)

{ O }-{o} ... it's just not worth the words to waste on someone who sucks alot of qopish ****.

Ejin

Wanderer

best soccer team in teh world = barcalona npnpnp tyty ronaldinho > chard =(

This poll is biased in favour of 5 x duelers.

And my vote goes to Still-Target, though he doesn't play anymore for the short time he was here he 5 x pwned the **** out of puppet, violent society and 99% of the people considered to be the best.

How do you know Still-Target? I know (the original) in real life, and if he did play here it defiently wasnt for long. Not that I remember anyway. I'll ask him about it next time hes online.

Wood.

Wanderer

hi :/

Back in tha day when i dueled alot there was only 2 ppl that i remember beat meh more then i beat them 5x
Trunks
Folken
They were both godly.
I dont remember if i beat trunks then. I beat folken a couple times out of a million duels.
I dueld phontain alot and i dont think he beat me 5x but he beat me everytime mage 7x :/
Ironfist Max was good. I think we were 3-3 7x standard.

Best all time dueler goes to Trunks from before factions :/

Im www.stfu.com, i was stfu back then

Status
Not open for further replies.