UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

Best Dueler Ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironfist Max

Sorceror
Re: Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

I will gladly duel ya puppet. How about 7x, best out 3. To make it more interesting, say 100k a duel?

-Ironfist Max

Blixy

Wanderer

Heh Laf Lol said:
Best qop id say would be Emp ive beated Break and Robbin not to mention all the "qop" on ryst but Emp was the only one that ****ed me up..... As far as F-U and Iron Fist... man its all in the past i could give a **** less like i said on that list hes the best 1 v 1er i saw on there...
that wasnt real qop, that was a joke guild. im talking about qop as in osi... the real qop. emp was actually osi qop tho. ryst didnt really mean anything anyways. only freeshard ever up that was skilled was krw pvp.

Blixy

Wanderer

Larson said:
when did i say that? your mixing yourself up.....you try to argue that the best pvpers are from osi and you flame people who were talking about UOG (on their own forum).

your a real ****in idiot if you read this thread and thought well these guys are all talking about OSI - because common sence would tell us that from the fact that this threads on the UOG faction forum and not off topic or general, or maybe the fact that osi's been dead for how many years? - and you still try to talk about OSI when NOBODY in the ****in thread is.

nobody gives a flying **** about what you think. noone cares that you think your right. noone cares about OSI or the "legends" that played all day.

quit being a ****in punk. were trying to see who the best on UOG is - hence the poll with only UOG players - because this IS UOG. OSI is gone, along with the beloved qop that once played it, so why would we be talking about it? many people here havnt played uo for a year, and yet they all manage because this is a video game where you mash the same buttons and wait a second here and there. quit acting like being a good dueler actually means much, and dont try to say you dont think it does, because we can all tell how worked up you got by the fact that you flame every single person who replies to something you post / talk about.

in closing - qop is now nothing, because OSI is dead and UOG is not OSI. they were a group on OSI, i dont even know how many years ago, and they no logner matter. if they are still together, cool, but i dont care because i dont know them or give a **** about them.

ill thought out post and a waste of typing. ill spell it out for you (and im typing this AGAIN since you cant read, let alone comprehend what your reading) so here it goes:

when a thread has the title of : "Best Dueler Ever Final Thread" that means its in all forms of uo pvp involved

EARTH TO LARSON >>>>>>>>>>>KEY WORD: "EVER"<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
UOGAMERS IS RUNNING THE ULTIMA ONLINE CLIENT.
OSI RAN THE ULTIMA ONLINE CLIENT.

change the thread name to "Best Uogamer Dueler Ever Final Thread!" and i will delete my posts and will not post in this thread anymore. until then, i dont want others to think that these so called "good duelers" were/are anything when faced with a fair pvp system. simple as that man. funny how your saying im mixed up by telling me not to post in a thread that asks me a question and after i answered it you flame me because i tell you the sad truth.

qopempire

Wanderer

.:qop:.

1.guild that was original focused on respect, dueling and 2-3 man feild fighting. Later became a icon for people who had similar views and friends.

2.now nothing.

3.in time, a symbol.

best dulers -
tomoyoki.
tapion.
splyt.

in no specific order

qopempire

Wanderer

breakyourarmor said:
yes omg i am remembering! tons your the man

even though i was better at feild fighting. my fav was dueling, always room to get better. Its what i missed, its why im back.

qopempire

Wanderer

Kurupt said:
your going to be dissapointed

iv seen what you'er talking about ,i plan to form a different goup of players who enjoy dueling and are anti greif.

Ejin

Wanderer

breakyourarmor said:
yes omg i am remembering! tons your the man

lel wow....

I just had enuff time to read through and almost ALL yer posts you are hugging on "qop's" nuts and worshipping some guild of duelers(?) that are non existant and are only remade by people like you who have teh no lives and reflect on teh past 24/7 =(

Sorry sire, but you should stop trying to act so intelligent and spot out your own ignorance =\

npnp=<

qopempire

Wanderer

Ejin said:
lel wow....

I just had enuff time to read through and almost ALL yer posts you are hugging on "qop's" nuts and worshipping some guild of duelers(?) that are non existant and are only remade by people like you who have teh no lives and reflect on teh past 24/7 =(

Sorry sire, but you should stop trying to act so intelligent and spot out your own ignorance =\

npnp=<

maybe hes just expressing how much fun it was when the original crew was around? Why all the negative energy and miss types?

Siccx

Wanderer

worst list of pvpers maybe on that list........

Boris and Godless #1

you should know by now

Jismo

Wanderer

Everyone knows the best UO duelest/field fighters/all round pvpers are from oceania...

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror

Max, because its true.

He was the best field fighter I've ever known, he'd run through Mag alone back when CoM was nailed full of IC and rack up the points.

He was a DAMN good dueler, I've seen him lose maybe twice.

As for the whole qop arguments, OSI qop and PR shard qop are different entirely, so comparing the two would be redundant, and comparing talent between PR and OSI is about the dumbest thing anyone could ever come up with. Especially on UOGamers, PvP here is so skewed, its amazing people still duel with exp eb and not exp pots.

In the end, however, a majority of those people named in this thread are great fighters in their own respect, but I'm 150% positive that there are unknowns from the old days of UO that could wipe the floor with all of them, ALL OF THEM.

By the way, anyone notice how all of the people that are actually any good don't talk crap? Max never talks ****, Trunks very rarely does, and if I could remember who else posted in this thread I'd add them in that too, but F it.

And just for measure, its pointless to make any "Best dueler of all time" polls, threads, or whatever, because 99% of the truly talented have quit, those that remain are pretty ***, and those that play PR shards have lost their OSI skill because of gimped timers, damages, etc. Not saying PR shard players aren't good anymore, but they aren't OSI '99 good anymore.

End.

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror

Also, I like how this thread has had 120 views and 119 replies, and one is defaulted when the post is made.

Owned.

epi-hybrid

Wanderer

Phontain I Defeated You In A Duel On The Shard Pacific One Time

That Means I Win This Thread Bye

Jismo

Wanderer

epi said:
Phontain I Defeated You In A Duel On The Shard Pacific One Time

That Means I Win This Thread Bye