UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Faction!

Best Factions Is....

• [e.]1337 (E.)

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • -1- One Love -1- (Love)

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Legion of Doom (D)

• The Zerg (Zerg)

• D3@7H 0N 7H3 8@771F!31D (31D)

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • The Train of Pain (ain)

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krrios

Administrator
Re: Best Faction!

JesseJane said:
so what is the purpose of points? if it doesnt prove who the best is?

to provide an approximate measure of what any given factioner can sustain with regards to kills and deaths

i.e. having 180 points would mean someone can sustain approximately an 18:1 point:death ratio.

one can only infer skill level from points very indirectly, and so it certainly doesn't prove anything. i mean, certainly nobody will seriously claim mixtape messiah is actually within even the top 10 of factions overall.

Fr0sty

Lord

boj said:
to provide an approximate measure of what any given factioner can sustain with regards to kills and deaths

i.e. having 180 points would mean someone can sustain approximately an 18:1 point:death ratio.

one can only infer skill level from points very indirectly, and so it certainly doesn't prove anything. i mean, certainly nobody will seriously claim mixtape messiah is actually within even the top 10 of factions overall.
STOP POSTIN AND FIX TEH SERVER

EDIT: THANK YOU

WHATS WRONG WITH THE SERVER!?!?!?

oh ya and frosty ill msg u when i get online... wait what faction r u?

Megumi

Wanderer

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (2 members and 2 guests)
DementedJester, krrios

Hi krrios.

Janus

Wanderer

Kurupt-hybrid said:
do you even faction

I factioned last night, it was quite fun.

EDIT: I even did it on razor, sure, my eyes hurt after it but my e-peen was throbbing.

Danny Boy

Wanderer

I vote for Legion of Doom !

I may be a little biased since I founded the guild and all :p

E. does house hide a fair bit... all fights in the middle of brit end up in the graveyards for some reason.

Rage: Iv'e enjoyed fighting rage more then any other guild... iv'e never seen such dedication to finish off 1 person... quite persistant. Also I havn't seen any bola's in awhile which is fantastic. :)

One Love: personally only fought a few times... was fairly good fights, again always in the graveyard where when you kill one, his ALT is there in no time, they also used bola's last fair fight which sucked but still entertaining.

Zerg: good with large numbers.. only see them with large numbers.. :p

NSYNC - I enjoy fighting these guys, didn't res kill gated out etc. classy.

ain - isn't that just left overs from SiN?? Annoying TB's :p

Just my 2 thoughts... carry on with the name calling =]

V

Megumi

Wanderer

Velvet said:

I may be a little biased since I founded the guild and all :p

E. does house hide a fair bit... all fights in the middle of brit end up in the graveyards for some reason.

Rage: Iv'e enjoyed fighting rage more then any other guild... iv'e never seen such dedication to finish off 1 person... quite persistant. Also I havn't seen any bola's in awhile which is fantastic. :)

One Love: personally only fought a few times... was fairly good fights, again always in the graveyard where when you kill one, his ALT is there in no time, they also used bola's last fair fight which sucked but still entertaining.

Zerg: good with large numbers.. only see them with large numbers.. :p

NSYNC - I enjoy fighting these guys, didn't res kill gated out etc. classy.

ain - isn't that just left overs from SiN?? Annoying TB's :p

Just my 2 thoughts... carry on with the name calling =]

V

ain was created by ex 31d members and contains people like Crazy Joey. I belive those who were in Sin have now quit due to it containing Crazy Joey.

RHYMES

Wanderer

DementedJester said:
ain was created by ex 31d members and contains people like Crazy Joey. I belive those who were in Sin have now quit due to it containing Crazy Joey.

Lud, you guys got rocked by a H 20 and your talking shit about crazy joey...

Velvet said:

I dunno, personally, i've been bolad by rage countless times in the past few days (mainly only Rhy though aka 4 0 5), bolas are part of the game, so I adapted.

It seems class and honor has gone through the window, no one really cares anyone, people chug 1v1, i've even had a few 'setup' fights turn into 10v3's while were all on foot followed by res kills, accompanied by some of this shards 'respected' pvp'rs.

Usually we do not hop on alts.. as I am a lazy guy and don't like to stock my chars, so when one is stocked, that's what i'm usin.

Also, hopping chars isn't quite as efficient on razor as it was on KUOC.

Also x2, i'd love to have some more fights with you guys whenever, my AIM is in the sidebar to the left (not a personal attack or anything, just some good pvp :))

Just thought i'd throw my two cents in on your comment.

elohdee

Knight

WADE WE NEED A LIST OF UOGAMER SYNDROMES MANG,

"Number" Syndrome
"You're" Syndrome
"ODB" Syndrome

MANG WHAT'S SOME MORE

Janus

Wanderer

DementedJester said:

ain, was the old crew from the good ol' days, ^I^ and C9 cuties.

RHYMES

Wanderer

Kurupt-hybrid said:
I dunno, personally, i've been bolad by rage countless times in the past few days (mainly only Rhy though aka 4 0 5), bolas are part of the game, so I adapted.

It seems class and honor has gone through the window, no one really cares anyone, people chug 1v1, i've even had a few 'setup' fights turn into 10v3's while were all on foot followed by res kills, accompanied by some of this shards 'respected' pvp'rs.

Usually we do not hop on alts.. as I am a lazy guy and don't like to stock my chars, so when one is stocked, that's what i'm usin.

Also, hopping chars isn't quite as efficient on razor as it was on KUOC.

Also x2, i'd love to have some more fights with you guys whenever, my AIM is in the sidebar to the left (not a personal attack or anything, just some good pvp :))

Just thought i'd throw my two cents in on your comment.

I was at that. It was 3 c2w who killed you. Then lud joined the fight makes it a 3v3 and it was still a loss. Pojo you talked a lot of shit on these forums and have failed to back it up. If E. and Love fought, I might put gold on E.

Status
Not open for further replies.