UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Faction!

Best Factions Is....

• [e.]1337 (E.)

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • -1- One Love -1- (Love)

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Legion of Doom (D)

• The Zerg (Zerg)

• D3@7H 0N 7H3 8@771F!31D (31D)

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • The Train of Pain (ain)

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr0sty

Lord
Re: Best Faction!

Flipper-hybrid said:
fuckin big spider in my bathroom when i went to take a piss just now
Good thing you didnt get lethal psned...krrios would have lightning wand exp pot railed u to death.

Fr0sty said:
Good thing you didnt get lethal psned...krrios would have lightning wand exp pot railed u to death.

haha and socrates would have popped out of the cabinet with another wand stun pot combo.....flipper would have been owned.

Megumi

Wanderer

Flipper-hybrid said:
fuckin big spider in my bathroom when i went to take a piss just now

Had it mistaken your penis for a fly?

edit: Mistaked? What the fuck is that shit? Fuck you all.

elohdee

Knight

RHYMES said:
4v3? Id fight that npnp also I'm glad your including me into this setup fight... You seem rather upset, blood sugar low?

Before I really want to re field fight, you got to beat E. in a even organized fight. Its like mortal kombat, where you got to beat up the news to get to the final boss's.

Failure.

I now rank odb higher on the pvp ladder than you ;(

Urinal Cake

Sorceror

elohdee said:
Failure.

I now rank odb higher on the pvp ladder than you ;(

wtf? aim? also who owns that keep next to mine now? :x

edit. nm i see you joined one luv i wouldn't show on aim either :x

Greyc2w

Wanderer

elohdee said:
IT WAS A LOSS? YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT? ROFLLLEEE

Edit :

They run up grab bars, run away, pojo follows to return a favor, they kill him....

They then proceed to come up and dump esk, I heal him.

Lud chases someone who knows....

If anything it was a gankage of a wannabe set-up fight, rhy you lose at uo.

c2w has, and never will change their gimpness. For when they fight fair, they always, I repeat, always lose.

Nice auto cure though mannng :{

Your logic on UO PVP just astonishes me.

And if you would like to keep talking shit mr. rhy, please lets have another set-up fight, and I bet gold you will lose (with you included I might add).

I like most of rage, but you by far, talk way too much shit, for not being that good.

I can't believe I'm responding to some random fat idiot kid who has played UO for the past 15 years and still sucks, but anyway. I love how you always talk shit about us whenever you get the chance. Seems like you guys are always mad about something. I'm sorry we were even above your level of pvp now 3 damn years ago. Maybe you idiots can finally pull off some dumps now that you have sticky bars.

You haven't beat us in any fights yet. I don't consider you guys 6v2ing us anything. We have 3 people from our guild playing here until Chucky starts playing in which we'll have 4 people. My char was finished yesterday and we're finally setup with equip here. We've done one setup fight in which you wanted us to meet you in nujelm. I'm sorry that you fools like to have a conversation about how you like to grab our sticky bars before a setup fight and bust out a stonewall making the pvp REAL challenging. You lost man, get over it. Pojo Man's drug addicted adolescent niggerness got dropped and you had another guy jump in and you guys still died. Who cares though? You're the only idiots who care when you die or lose a damn fight in UO.

We'll happily do as many setup fights as you want with even numbers. We can even be on foot if you want. We'll meet you in a town and anything goes. No walling and dragging bars like a bunch of elite pvpers though. I don't care if we win or lose. I play this game for fun unlike you angry kids who don't have anything else in this world to strive to be good at. Do I think we're better than you guys? Yes, I do. When me, aeon, and chucky came to this server for the first time you guys were all god awful pvpers. I hope we were able to help you guys in learning how to play UO. I feel like a proud father.

Now you're talking shit to Rage at the end of your post like they haven't already beat you in setup fights. LETS HAVE ANOTHER SETUP FIGHT WE'LL WIN THIS TIME. Trust me dude, Rage is better than you guys. Who really cares though? Oh wait, you do. I'm sorry.. ;/

The best part is my 2 guildmates have never played UOR or Hybrid before in their lives and we're still better than you schmucks who have been playing this server consistently for years.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Urinal Cake said:
wtf? aim? also who owns that keep next to mine now? :x

edit. nm i see you joined one luv i wouldn't show on aim either :x

i see you date girls on the internet i wouldnt show on aim either :x

elohdee

Knight

Greyc2w said:
I can't believe I'm responding to some random fat idiot kid who has played UO for the past 15 years and still sucks, but anyway. I love how you always talk shit about us whenever you get the chance. Seems like you guys are always mad about something. I'm sorry we were even above your level of pvp now 3 damn years ago. Maybe you idiots can finally pull off some dumps now that you have sticky bars.

You haven't beat us in any fights yet. I don't consider you guys 6v2ing us anything. We have 3 people from our guild playing here until Chucky starts playing in which we'll have 4 people. My char was finished yesterday and we're finally setup with equip here. We've done one setup fight in which you wanted us to meet you in nujelm. I'm sorry that you fools like to have a conversation about how you like to grab our sticky bars before a setup fight and bust out a stonewall making the pvp REAL challenging. You lost man, get over it. Pojo Man's drug addicted adolescent niggerness got dropped and you had another guy jump in and you guys still died. Who cares though? You're the only idiots who care when you die or lose a damn fight in UO.

We'll happily do as many setup fights as you want with even numbers. We can even be on foot if you want. We'll meet you in a town and anything goes. No walling and dragging bars like a bunch of elite pvpers though. I don't care if we win or lose. I play this game for fun unlike you angry kids who don't have anything else in this world to strive to be good at. Do I think we're better than you guys? Yes, I do. When me, aeon, and chucky came to this server for the first time you guys were all god awful pvpers. I hope we were able to help you guys in learning how to play UO. I feel like a proud father.

Now you're talking shit to Rage at the end of your post like they haven't already beat you in setup fights. LETS HAVE ANOTHER SETUP FIGHT WE'LL WIN THIS TIME. Trust me dude, Rage is better than you guys. Who really cares though? Oh wait, you do. I'm sorry.. ;/

The best part is my 2 guildmates have never played UOR or Hybrid before in their lives and we're still better than you schmucks who have been playing this server consistently for years.

Won't even bother reading the rest, it's just another grey poop talk to lod, however i did read the start,

Firstly, you always say you can't believe you're responding, yet you always sit and talk shit every time, it's kind of ironic.

Secondly 15 years? Mang comon uo hasn't been out for 15 years you god damn retard.

Thirdly, c2w lost every, I mean every, set-up/even fight they ever had to ck6, c2w just keep autocuring, and keep sucking. Thanks.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

elohdee said:
Won't even bother reading the rest, it's just another grey poop talk to lod, however i did read the start,

Firstly, you always say you can't believe you're responding, yet you always sit and talk shit every time, it's kind of ironic.

Secondly 15 years? Mang comon uo hasn't been out for 15 years you god damn retard.

Thirdly, c2w lost every, I mean every, set-up/even fight they ever had to ck6, c2w just keep autocuring, and keep sucking. Thanks.

lol, stop pretending you didn't read the whole post douchebag. I'm aware UO hasn't been out 15 years, that was a lame reply. Thirdly, I don't remember you winning any setup fights. The only time you won was in the duel pits our first day on the server and all we had was cure potions and didn't know about protection and inscribe because we came from a precast server.

We made our Chun Li characters when we found out about inscribe and got potions and raped the whole server.

Yeah dude, I talk shit everytime. We talk the least shit out of everyone on this server. This is my second post you idiot, look at yours.

elohdee

Knight

Greyc2w said:
lol, stop pretending you didn't read the whole post douchebag. I'm aware UO hasn't been out 15 years, that was a lame reply. Thirdly, I don't remember you winning any setup fights. The only time you won was in the duel pits our first day on the server and all we had was cure potions and didn't know about protection and inscribe because we came from a precast server.

We made our Chun Li characters when we found out about inscribe and got potions and raped the whole server.

Yeah dude, I talk shit everytime. We talk the least shit out of everyone on this server. This is my second post you idiot, look at yours.

Firstly I did not read the whole reply, secondly, you are now odb the 30th.

edit : wtf does post count have anything to do with anything?

Must be pretty raged to start posting for me :(

Greyc2w

Wanderer

elohdee said:
Firstly I did not read the whole reply, secondly, you are now odb the 30th.

edit : wtf does post count have anything to do with anything?

Must be pretty raged to start posting for me :(

I don't 1v1 or claim to be good at 1v1. I'm decent at 5x in the pits and that's it. If you want to 1v1 on precast that's a different story. Also, it wasn't 1v1 because your guildmates were all over the place.

I don't know what odb the 30th means.

Look at your post count. Your a message board whore which is ironic because I'm assuming that's what you tried to call me by saying "odb the 30th."

Yeah, I'm raged but you're the one who posted about it first. Jenova linked me to your post so I could reply.

Good god look at Demented Jesters posts hahah

r33n

Knight

Greyc2w said:
I play this game for fun unlike you angry kids who don't have anything else in this world to strive to be good at. Do I think we're better than you guys? Yes, I do. When me, aeon, and chucky came to this server for the first time you guys were all god awful pvpers. I hope we were able to help you guys in learning how to play UO. I feel like a proud father.

I am not sure how autocuring is fun for you guys, but whatever you say man. If you think you're gonna get respect from people by being 'allied' with Rage, then you are wrong. I was really unimpressed by fighting you guys yesterday. If you are going to use autocure, then don't shit talk, you make yourself look 20x worse than you already do.

Status
Not open for further replies.