UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

Ghost Knight

Sorceror
Re: Best PK on shard?

Viberaider;1193319 said:
"Quality PK" does not mean doesn't attack other pks. PK means PLAYER KILLER. Not killing other reds would be common courtesy if this server had statloss, and I'm sure that provided incentive not to kill other reds "back in the day." Furthermore this server is absolutely saturated with reds. Just consider them another target.
Nah...pre-statloss reds didn't attack each other...the few that did were known and hunted by the other pks...by quality pk I mean not the piece of shit no skill gankers that play reds now...most of the ones that try to solo attack and run off after their shitty dump fails and call everyone they know to come back and gank you and talk smack about how they owned you 20v1.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

I miss the OSI days when people loved to 1V1 (Read as: Play the game), and reds who didnt know eachother would team up and kill people.

le [e sigh.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

This seems to be more of a best pvper than best pker thread...there's a big difference. I've never seen most of these guys mentioned even out pking before.

Flipper;1193227 said:
VERY TRUE........he is sicko

Dream Theater;1193572 said:
well

-rambone
-marley
-death mango
-david gilmour
heh death mango......ur kidding right? thats luigi.......ur drunk
and David Gilmore is who u must be talking about because david gilmour is the imposter. he is in >!< but hes not the one who is good. but ya i would definatly put Gilmore Marley and Rambone are in the top 5.

Ghost Knight;1194988 said:
I've never seen him or david gilmour alone to judge any type of ability.

we have many alts, i personally have about 9 diff chars i play on, a few are factioners. and where do u fight? because i have no clue who u are. and if u fight at the GY or del, then ur prob not gonna see too many solo Pks fighting there. BUT hey ya never know! keep an eye out!

heh, and im far from the best..........

take a look at "the magic man" Colonel Angus

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

JesseJane;1195050 said:
and where do u fight?
I solo pk mostly in or around dungeons...I'll go to bucs from time to time too...I fought colonel sanders once, but I didn't really have much of a chance...I had just killed his tamer and had no mana when he recalled in...then I bumped into a poison elemental...that didn't help much lol...I'm Veneficus btw...anyone that does much pvm has probably seen me...I'm doing my part to control the economy. :)