UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK on shard?

Re: Best PK on shard?

ahhh forgot about roman the insane.........he is hardcore as well. idk if he even plays anymore.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Ho Chi Minh.cpl;1195120 said:
blah I'm pretty much done with gamers, and uo in general, I play a low populated shard atm but thinkin about buyin a new pc game today, any suggestions? and if you say WoW or guildwars I'll punt you in the teeth.
Who's the best pk...I'm gonna kill them all...nah I quit instead. lol classic

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

DapperDan;1195259 said:
Search Beany Mc Beaner
You have 151 murders and you think that makes you the best pk? You may be a good pvper, but that doesn't make you the best pk. I've deleted two reds and still have more counts than you in only two months.

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

Ghost Knight;1195317 said:
You have 151 murders and you think that makes you the best pk? You may be a good pvper, but that doesn't make you the best pk. I've deleted two reds and still have more counts than you in only two months.

Murder count means dick tbh

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Mazer-187;1195333 said:
Murder count means dick tbh
It doesn't mean dick about pvp abilities, but it does if you're considering the best pk. White Shedevil isn't the best pvper, but he's definitely a very effective pker. As I said before, I think people are confusing best pvper with best pker.

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

Ghost Knight;1195346 said:
It doesn't mean dick about pvp abilities, but it does if you're considering the best pk.

Ok, so lemme change my list and put gorky to the top.

White Shedevil isn't the best pvper, but he's definitely a very effective pker.

Srsly?

Mazer-187;1195190 said:
White SheDevil (lame tactics but PK'd efficiently)

It doesn't mean dick about pvp abilities, but it does if you're considering the best pk. White Shedevil isn't the best pvper, but he's definitely a very effective pker. As I said before, I think people are confusing best pvper with best pker.

AHHHHHHHHHH i see, well then im definatly the best.

JesseJane;1195177 said:
harry hood.

the other guy doesnt count.

i never saw that guy ingame tbh.

you can easily macro kills if you need that.i think kills mean shit but everyone whose really spending time on reskilling newbie charas for counts must be pretty stupid. i just pk all day for fun.