UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Pk's out there

Whos the Best Pk?

• WhiteSheDevil

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Uber McNoober

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Bubba

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • David Gilmore

Votes: 45 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Best Pk's out there

Heavy Smoker;1719386 said:
aint no one here worth a damn

Aw heavy, you aint to bad, but 99% of the time you roll with Akasha and Bear, so...........need I say more?

Solo more and you shall get more respect!

You're an idiot, they hardly even play and I solo DAILY. [I don't need respect on a video game btw]

WaRgAzM

Knight

Rikomi-hybrid;1719156 said:
I now declare myself best PK. We should have a red vs blue so that I shall lead my army of reds unto certain death by gankage.

I really do miss Reds vs Blues. :( They should be more often.

And yeah. (I like Dirt) Is/Was a beast.

chance21021;1700056 said:
whiteshedevil is the best pk of all time. if u get him he'll get u on an alt he solo's always and kills numbers indefiantly.

Shedevil is a joke. My con is worse than his. And he still owes me a mil.

Heavy who you trying to fool, always trying to play the anti-nerd. Even at the sandpit the other day, you saying that it's just pixels and you don't care about your shroud and shit. Then after I say prove it and give it to me you stfu. You think you got that shit with ease and leisure play? You worked your ass off prob, doing who knows what. I bet you jerk to your avatar too don't you.

I guess you don't realize that your persistence to add remarks like the one above actually implies the opposite. So easy to see.

Rikomi-hybrid;1719506 said:
Heavy who you trying to fool, always trying to play the anti-nerd. Even at the sandpit the other day, you saying that it's just pixels and you don't care about your shroud and shit. Then after I say prove it and give it to me you stfu. You think you got that shit with ease and leisure play? You worked your ass off prob, doing who knows what. I bet you jerk to your avatar too don't you.

I guess you don't realize that your persistence to add remarks like the one above actually implies the opposite. So easy to see.

go watch your little gay anime cartoon shit

ploki

Knight

Rikomi-hybrid;1719506 said:

yer duhm

For the last time it's not anime, it's a ps1 game. I bet you ain't even black are you. Please tell me so I can laugh some more.

The only one who actually killed me on that list would be WhiteSheDevil but then again that was on my tamer. I've been here for quite a while now and I would honestly have to say HeavySmoker gets my vote.

WaRgAzM;1719458 said:
Shedevil is a joke. My con is worse than his. And he still owes me a mil.
Coming from a blue who only ganks 6 on 1 (I have never seen you fight even close to numbers) you make me laugh.

Whiteshedevil is my favorite person to fight in the game while I am farming, only real 1 v 1 I get every month.

Gank more NOOB!

I have seen your scrub guild WKD show up and gank him many times while we were enganged in a 1 v 1.

Your guild and YOU are the biggest joke on Hybrid. EQ/MS is better then you scrubs.

The Day WKD wins one even number battle against any half way decent guild on this server, is the day I will quit. Your guild makes all of us blues look like trammy trash, screw u NOOBS!

Mara

Knight

Wasn't Vincent Vega a hired thug in Pulp Fiction, albeit an interesting one.

WaRgAzM

Knight

datonedude;1719564 said:
Coming from a blue who only ganks 6 on 1 (I have never seen you fight even close to numbers) you make me laugh.

Whiteshedevil is my favorite person to fight in the game while I am farming, only real 1 v 1 I get every month.

Gank more NOOB!

I have seen your scrub guild WKD show up and gank him many times while we were enganged in a 1 v 1.

Your guild and YOU are the biggest joke on Hybrid. EQ/MS is better then you scrubs.

Thats alot of shit coming from a no namer? I still do not know who you are. But from the sounds of it I have hurt you dearly in the past. get over it scrub. And I find alot of even number/outnumber fights. You are being Biased lol