UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Pk's out there

Whos the Best Pk?

• WhiteSheDevil

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Uber McNoober

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Bubba

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • David Gilmore

Votes: 45 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: Best Pk's out there

Im not even gonna read all these pages. Cause some of them are just retarded... None of the players up there are the best. Sorry. I am gonna toss Rambone up there. Who else solo's non stop against 20+ newbs in del. It is pure comedy. Not to mention an all around nice guy.

No idea who Bubba is.. gtfo.

If David comes out of his house i'll think about it..

Don't See Uber to much. I see his alts though.

And Shedevil is just a fuckin scrub =/ He still owes me a mil..

oh..
Ekse Buddha;1676991 said:
WhiteSheDevil is a Scribe Mage with Hiding, you're stupid....
Shedevil also has a tamer... ask him how often i kill trap his mares :) Always very fun to recall to his castle and kill his mares while he is out nubbin it up.

-666-

Squire

Bubba? doesnt sound too threatening to me... had to go white she devil, hes a beast, seen him kill in dungeins 1v4 and whoop ass! wheres Ave Satanas on this list!?

-666-

Squire

hmm, Testament? you dont know who i am et when you see me you call in 12 wkd... SATANAS 4tw!

Mara

Knight

Vain was really good but I think he plays a tinydancer now or something.
Alchemical too, but I stopped fighting him after having all my mounts lured
Rising Force was another name I was seeing alot.
Heavy Smoker, don't see him much, but when I do I'm going to lose my gear. I try to learn something from it.
Callicles and some other guy were running around at night for a few weeks, and they were great.
Whiteshedevil is great at what he does, but I've had him spam faggot jew at me before and then run to a house 1 vs 1. Seems to be all about hit when everything is stacked in his favor and then run when its your turn. Cool guy sometimes, but seems schizophrenic too.

It's tough, since alot of pks resort to playing an alchy/stun with wands. It's certainly one of the easiest ways to kill inexperienced or ill-equipped players.

Kingllama

Knight

Mara;1696799 said:
Vain was really good but I think he plays a tinydancer now or something.
Alchemical too, but I stopped fighting him after having all my mounts lured
Rising Force was another name I was seeing alot.
Heavy Smoker, don't see him much, but when I do I'm going to lose my gear. I try to learn something from it.
Callicles and some other guy were running around at night for a few weeks, and they were great.
Whiteshedevil is great at what he does, but I've had him spam faggot jew at me before and then run to a house 1 vs 1. Seems to be all about hit when everything is stacked in his favor and then run when its your turn. Cool guy sometimes, but seems schizophrenic too.

It's tough, since alot of pks resort to playing an alchy/stun with wands. It's certainly one of the easiest ways to kill inexperienced or ill-equipped players.
Whats your chars name I don't know if i fought you. I'm james Roberts or alex roberts on my pk's

Mara

Knight

I play a lot of different characters. I got you the other night with a dexer Mandalay Jay, but it was nothing to be proud of since you were on foot, and some other guy jumped in on it. I mostly play mages lately, and I'm mediocre at it, but I know the theory anyway.

Some of the characters

Duzelthin-mage, Baalzamon-mage, Khalazim-tank, Mandalay Jay-dexer, Krull-dexer

There are a few others. I've even tried to PVP with a bard against alchy/stuns, but it doesn't often end well for me. Too many weaknesses in that template when you are up against someone good. I try my best not to talk shit in fights, but sometimes people turn things into unfriendly PVP. You are definitely one of the scary PKs to run into out there, Kingllama.

Sheriff is another really skilled pk that I have seen that I forget to mention.

Kingllama

Knight

Mara;1696897 said:
I play a lot of different characters. I got you the other night with a dexer Mandalay Jay, but it was nothing to be proud of since you were on foot, and some other guy jumped in on it. I mostly play mages lately, and I'm mediocre at it, but I know the theory anyway.

Some of the characters

Duzelthin-mage, Baalzamon-mage, Khalazim-tank, Mandalay Jay-dexer, Krull-dexer

There are a few others. I've even tried to PVP with a bard against alchy/stuns, but it doesn't often end well for me. Too many weaknesses in that template when you are up against someone good. I try my best not to talk shit in fights, but sometimes people turn things into unfriendly PVP. You are definitely one of the scary PKs to run into out there, Kingllama.

Sheriff is another really skilled pk that I have seen that I forget to mention.

Well thank you hahaha. Ummm yea i hate getting ganked i rarely attacks reds but if they attacked me when i was alone i'll get em back when i have a group.
But yea Me and Sheriff sometiems randomly team up and go pking at night he is good :) Props to him. I hate talking shit but sometimes i just get annoyed and talk shit to people who do it back too.

whiteshedevil is the best pk of all time. if u get him he'll get u on an alt he solo's always and kills numbers indefiantly.

-ki-lel // polaris // cotton mouth

white shedevil pks with the worse comp ne1 has. he laggs when he gets in vent, reminds me of when i was on dial up..

whiteshedevil is nothing special, infact hes never killed me once on this shard. Just because hes been a PK for awhile now doesn't mean hes the best at it. Uber quit I think and if he didn't, he sure doesn't play his red enough.

There's not really a great selection to choose from since all the good players don't really play anymore. I'd have to give it to Thantos or Rambone even though their not nearly as active as some reds.

KraCKa

Sorceror

Cynical Machine;1703262 said:
all old news...

There some new fuckers on the block now... watch yerselves..

I still wana know who all these leet new kids are