UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Pk's out there

Whos the Best Pk?

• WhiteSheDevil

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Uber McNoober

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Bubba

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • David Gilmore

Votes: 45 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Best Pk's out there

Better at owning with bear and san by your side heavy. But I aint mad at cha, who wouldn't want to run around with them; they are pretty good.

datonedude;1679455 said:
Better at owning with bear and san by your side heavy. But I aint mad at cha, who wouldn't want to run around with them; they are pretty good.

duel 1v1/2v1?

Sprint-

Wanderer

datonedude;1679455 said:

especially when they have so much hp it takes 3 gheals to bring them to full health, unlimited pet ball charges and 7x mares O:

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Lmao you guys r still at it with this thread who cares just know that no one here is the best pk there is better out there that we arnt aware of. Alerik is just as good as whiteshedevil in the hiding dung pk game and iv ran into a few others with skills so who realy cares no one runs solo not even them they use spawn we use guilds nuff said so gtfo this thrd

KhaoZ

Sorceror

BTW natalie bumass arnt you the idiot who ran in my house and couldnt figure out how to leave house before u got droped right on my teleporter so go away newb. bring youe whole guild to my gh tonight and get owned like every time

Tribal;1677090 said:
bubba was like the top killer back in 05 and he totally quit now

and to the guy who says he plays less than me... i doubt it

i dont doubt it in the least bit. i dont have internet at my pad yet, my machine doesnt even have windows on it. the only time i actually get to play is when im at a friends house and right now Im at the library. so, ya I win.

KhaoZ-hybrid;1679754 said:
Lmao you guys r still at it with this thread who cares just know that no one here is the best pk there is better out there that we arnt aware of. Alerik is just as good as whiteshedevil in the hiding dung pk game and iv ran into a few others with skills so who realy cares no one runs solo not even them they use spawn we use guilds nuff said so gtfo this thrd

You are an idiot, you think people like Alerik and Whiteshedevil would use the spawn if they had even numbers or even close too?

I am sure if they ran in gank squads half the size of the ones you and your guild roll in, they would never use one monster to help them.

Fucking Idiot!

-rep

KhaoZ

Sorceror

datonedude;1679951 said:
You are an idiot, you think people like Alerik and Whiteshedevil would use the spawn if they had even numbers or even close too?

I am sure if they ran in gank squads half the size of the ones you and your guild roll in, they would never use one monster to help them.

Fucking Idiot!

-rep

lmao alerik is in g&g retard he just likes to do it like that he makes more loot for himself look at our roster before you run your mouth.

Revelationss

Wanderer

KhaoZ-hybrid;1679955 said:
lmao alerik is in g&g retard he just likes to do it like that he makes more loot for himself look at our roster before you run your mouth.

Tell Alerik (scotty) hi for me. I taught scotty most of what he knows.

I like Scotty, but he is not half as good as me as fighting against ganks, he is a decent soloer though.

I still would like to fight 4 members of your guild against just me in a dungeon. PM me your aim so you kids can try to kill me.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Revelationss;1680039 said:
Tell Alerik (scotty) hi for me. I taught scotty most of what he knows.

I like Scotty, but he is not half as good as me as fighting against ganks, he is a decent soloer though.

I still would like to fight 4 members of your guild against just me in a dungeon. PM me your aim so you kids can try to kill me.

shure well do it for fun no loot? on eather side? aim: ev1lkhaoz

Revelationss

Wanderer

no loot? That is no fun, that is why I pk, it is for loot.

But since your guild carries no loot worth much, that is fine with me.

I don't leave my castle without atleast hardening magic leather or better.

Pots and regs are pretty worthless to me.

Classictbh

Wanderer

I say heavy smoker. He's always active and he's got leet skills.
and there are some other goood pks out there like uber mcnooob and the others. lol
=]

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

KhaoZ-hybrid;1679755 said:
BTW natalie bumass arnt you the idiot who ran in my house and couldnt figure out how to leave house before u got droped right on my teleporter so go away newb. bring youe whole guild to my gh tonight and get owned like every time

your terrible nice die at your own gh today maybe next time you'll get some skill and if your sooo good 1v1 me mils

Revelationss;1680049 said:
no loot? That is no fun, that is why I pk, it is for loot.

But since your guild carries no loot worth much, that is fine with me.

I don't leave my castle without atleast hardening magic leather or better.

Pots and regs are pretty worthless to me.

I'll do it with em, and wear full invul if you want.... If I die and you get it, oh well, no biggie.

Sounds like a fun endevor! I've grown very bored of UO as of late, maybe this could spice things up a bit..

I've almost lowered myself to RP..

eek

Tribal

Lord

Kefka|Red-Hybrid;1679804 said:
i dont doubt it in the least bit. i dont have internet at my pad yet, my machine doesnt even have windows on it. the only time i actually get to play is when im at a friends house and right now Im at the library. so, ya I win.

i havent played uo in like a year

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Abu Garcia;1680169 said:
your terrible nice die at your own gh today maybe next time you'll get some skill and if your sooo good 1v1 me mils

rofl you have no skills you never killed me. I ran right past you morons and no one even droped on me all you did was kill three mule chars with blade spirits. Go get skills