UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Pk's out there

Whos the Best Pk?

• WhiteSheDevil

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Uber McNoober

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Bubba

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • David Gilmore

Votes: 45 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KhaoZ

Sorceror
Re: Best Pk's out there

Revelationss;1680049 said:
no loot? That is no fun, that is why I pk, it is for loot.

But since your guild carries no loot worth much, that is fine with me.

I don't leave my castle without atleast hardening magic leather or better.

Pots and regs are pretty worthless to me.

rofl what do you want us to cary 10k in gold not in checks wtf u think a pvp char should carry
we cary pots armor and pouchs and regs thats all pvp stuff. and also i was just asking what you wanted as ruleset if u want field rules like normal just say so.. oh and aim me ev1lkhaoz

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

KhaoZ-hybrid;1680348 said:
rofl you have no skills you never killed me. I ran right past you morons and no one even droped on me all you did was kill three mule chars with blade spirits. Go get skills

then 1v1 me and stop talking shit your terrible end of story stop evading and fight me or are you scared

G&G are all newbs. People would repsect them more if they would just admit they can only zerg and all suck. As long as they continue to pretend that they are actually good, everyone will hate them and laugh at them like we all do.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

datonedude;1680521 said:
G&G are all newbs. People would repsect them more if they would just admit they can only zerg and all suck. As long as they continue to pretend that they are actually good, everyone will hate them and laugh at them like we all do.

who are you.... lol no namers these days atleast I know who abu is even if he dous suck he is still a presence

tw1z on3-

Wanderer

WhiteShedevel - Oldschool ownage reject(Was in >!< for a long time)
Uber Mcnoober - Oldschoolownage reject(recruit and rejected during the trial)
David Gilmore - Oldschool ownage Member
Wow .....

tw1z on3-;1680721 said:
WhiteShedevel - Oldschool ownage reject(Was in >!< for a long time)
Uber Mcnoober - Oldschoolownage reject(recruit and rejected during the trial)
David Gilmore - Oldschool ownage Member
Wow .....

I believe Gilmore is the Leader of >!< . not just a member.

I am pretty sure shedevil has always soloed. But I remember shedevil being in e./di. when they owned the shard but he never called in when I would fight him even if I did kill him. I guarentee no one ever rejected shedevil from anyguild.

Mcnoober, I am not really sure about him, but I would be willing to put up some gold that he wasn't rejected from >!< either.

Twiz, what I do know, is that you a freaking joke. I have seen you as a ghost more then as a person, lol.

tw1z on3-

Wanderer

datonedude;1680758 said:
I believe Gilmore is the Leader of >!< . not just a member.

I am pretty sure shedevil has always soloed. But I remember shedevil being in e./di. when they owned the shard but he never called in when I would fight him even if I did kill him. I guarentee no one ever rejected shedevil from anyguild.

Mcnoober, I am not really sure about him, but I would be willing to put up some gold that he wasn't rejected from >!< either.

Twiz, what I do know, is that you a freaking joke. I have seen you as a ghost more then as a person, lol.
To be honest if you dont know who I am and u think Uber isnt a >!< reject you know nothing about oldschool ownage affairs so You prolly shouldnt comment on something you dont know anything about

roflcakes

Wanderer

Revelationss;1677615 said:
You might want to talk to your guildies then, they are hidden in my castle all the time. Please make it clear to them that you guys are in a elite pk guild and eilte guilds dont hide in someones castle and steal their loot (trust me I have seen them).

I kill tamers for loot kid, magic leather, etc......

I will challege your guild, any four of your members to fight me in a dungeon and we will see who comes out alive with all the loot. If you are down leave an aim and I will contact you scrub.

Hide in spawn more, tbh. You're bad without mobs.

RudeX

Wanderer

oh and by the way i have been vsing whiteshedevil 1v1 and she ran to spawn. so dont say she wouldnt use spawn if she wasnt always outnumbered

RudeX

Wanderer

and as far as the best pvper goes depends on what ur asking 1v1 field group.. so many and to hard to say so why argue bout it lol.. i do know one thang though no one from pkg is any where near the top of the list discussion should end now hahaha

KraCKa

Sorceror

RudeX;1682268 said:
oh and by the way i have been vsing whiteshedevil 1v1 and she ran to spawn. so dont say she wouldnt use spawn if she wasnt always outnumbered

in her defense if you had 0 resist you'd probly run too...i wouldnt even try to pvp with 0 resist

white she devil is the best dungeon solo pk UO has ever seen. some cry about his gimp tactics. but he doesnt play so u can kill him, hes trying to kill you by any means possible.

never heard of uber mcnoober, and bubba is soooo 3 yrs ago.

TheNuthigh

Knight

how do you make
this thread
without
heavy smoker
being
an
option?
who made this thread anyway
if you made this thread you need to stop making polls
because your polls suck.
ty

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

TheNuthigh;1684589 said:
how do you make
this thread
without
heavy smoker
being
an
option?
because your polls suck.
ty

ouch

TheNuthigh;1684589 said:
how do you make
this thread
without
heavy smoker
being
an
option?
because your polls suck.
ty

i love you to :D

where the fuck is rambo? rambo owns... i d c what anyone says he runs throu del with 50 people chasing him and drops multiple peeps on the way to his death by witch i must add takes about 15-20 min feel free to flame away :) gee thanks!