UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper of all time

Re: best pvper of all time

ima just point out, for you guys that keep saying parliament and sharp. that ras and break shit on everyone on the server for like 7 months straight while ALL the good players were playing including ck6.

i watched on multiple occasions ras and break beat slip and parl 2v2
and pvp = player vs player.

raserei is the best.

and if i were to choose the next best player in a 2v2 would be a ghost without his shitty personality.

chance21021;2067022 said:
ima just point out, for you guys that keep saying parliament and sharp. that ras and break shit on everyone on the server for like 7 months straight while ALL the good players were playing including ck6.

raserei is the best.

and if i were to choose the next best player in a 2v2 would be a ghost without his shitty personality.

I cant be serious with you mentioned a ghost.

He sent dick pics to mentality for items.

Where am I mentioned, I play on dialup and can beat ANYONE listed on this thread 1v1 or 2v2.... thx guys

character

Wanderer

Dany Mortal;2067058 said:
I cant be serious with you mentioned a ghost.

He sent dick pics to mentality for items.

unno what all he does but he was pretty raw in the duel pits.

Sativa

Sorceror

Ras
Parl
Dany
Josey
Sheivan

esk was before I played so I really didnt know them

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Threads like that are serious e-peen steroids lol

I guess I dunno, doesn't really matter. The best one would b the guy that enjoys it most and always satisfied about the outcome of every battle, Whoever broke the less keyboards.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

chance21021;2067022 said:

raserei is the best.

You know whats great about questions based around an opinion? There is no wrong answer.

I picked Parliament and Sharp, because they're people who don't need to constantly remind themselves and everyone else that their good. Again, people won't agree, but I couldn't care any less, thats the whole idea of it being my list. Its important to remember in questions based around an opinion, that your OPINION of a person usually holds substance in your choices. This is one of those times..

I think you will find that there are several different people, with several different ideas of what makes a G.O.A.T. pvper. If there were a right or wrong answer, that would require us all to think like you. Its not hard to find the people on these lists who have done some previous campaigning on the topic. If you have a hard time remembering who has said what, all you would have to do is search their forum name. I don't think you would have to look back very far to get a direct or indirect example of what I am talking about. There are people out there who are great and don't care to be labeled. Those are generally the type of people I would want on MY list.

Michael Jordan never had to go from broadcasting station to broadcasting station, to remind everybody that he was the best of all time. There are just way too many people who I would qualify as a great player. If you really are the greatest, people just know it. I don't personally think this is a game where there is a greatest of all time, but its still fun to find who people believe they would be.

Robos name hasn't come up, I haven't seen Sigs name. I would venture to say those two could probably beat the majority of the 2v2 combinations listed so far. There will be tons of people who don't agree, but thats the whole idea of it being my list. Its just one of those things that are too close to call. It would be much more interesting to see a list on who are the best active PvPers. Even then, its just a list that would be based off opinion and personal experience.

WillyDaSquid;2067165 said:
You know whats great about questions based around an opinion? There is no wrong answer.

I picked Parliament and Sharp, because they're people who don't need to constantly remind themselves and everyone else that their good. Again, people won't agree, but I couldn't care any less, thats the whole idea of it being my list. Its important to remember in questions based around an opinion, that your OPINION of a person usually holds substance in your choices. This is one of those times..

I think you will find that there are several different people, with several different ideas of what makes a G.O.A.T. pvper. If there were a right or wrong answer, that would require us all to think like you. Its not hard to find the people on these lists who have done some previous campaigning on the topic. If you have a hard time remembering who has said what, all you would have to do is search their forum name. I don't think you would have to look back very far to get a direct or indirect example of what I am talking about. There are people out there who are great and don't care to be labeled. Those are generally the type of people I would want on MY list.

Michael Jordan never had to go from broadcasting station to broadcasting station, to remind everybody that he was the best of all time. There are just way too many people who I would qualify as a great player. If you really are the greatest, people just know it. I don't personally think this is a game where there is a greatest of all time, but its still fun to find who people believe they would be.

Robos name hasn't come up, I haven't seen Sigs name. I would venture to say those two could probably beat the majority of the 2v2 combinations listed so far. There will be tons of people who don't agree, but thats the whole idea of it being my list. Its just one of those things that are too close to call. It would be much more interesting to see a list on who are the best active PvPers. Even then, its just a list that would be based off opinion and personal experience.

you can state your opinions i know facts seen them and so has half the shard.
raserei > everyone on this game.

and for the record

hybrid > darkfall

BUT

darkfall with 3k+ players > hybrid 500 or less ACTUAL players

hybrid has less then 500 actual players. and the few pvpers left are puss infested. thats why i no longer play hybrid.

but i will continue to forum whore, and enjoy the memories of the game, because it is yet the best game i have ever played.

p.s. pingpong graduated congratulate him if you see him :]

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

chance21021;2067232 said:
you can state your opinions i know facts seen them and so has half the shard.
raserei > everyone on this game.

and for the record

hybrid > darkfall

BUT

darkfall with 3k+ players > hybrid 500 or less ACTUAL players

hybrid has less then 500 actual players. and the few pvpers left are puss infested. thats why i no longer play hybrid.

but i will continue to forum whore, and enjoy the memories of the game, because it is yet the best game i have ever played.

p.s. pingpong graduated congratulate him if you see him :]

I have learned my lesson arguing with Eric. Its nothing against Eric, but I am sure hes been called stubborn before. With this topic, Ras should always be a name mentioned when talking about the greatest.

Only thing I was trying to say is, with all the great players and era changes we have gone through (explo pots, syncing, sallos, bolas), is there really a GREATEST?

I was just commenting on the complexity of the question. There could be an argument made for a lot of different people. You can probably think of 5, just off the top of your head. The question really is ... OF ALL TIME. I don't know, this isn't a thread I would typically post in, but we don't have many options right now. Reason why? Look at some of the names people throw out there- OF ALL TIME.

I'm with you though, I am not a fan of Darkfall. Although, HoN has done the job of keeping my attention over UO lately. Its just not what it used to be for me, all good things come to an end. I try to lurk the forums, but even they seem to be toning it down lately.

I hear your ass has been farming to the point of no return. I quit pretty much the day after I got those drakes off you. I just don't see myself spending that much time to get my stats up. I just couldn't see the finish line.

geez willy the modest, i barly ever see u lose

least ur not stomping ur feet in tears cause ur name doesnt appear on the lists

ive seen u beat parliament and james

focker out

epinephrine

Sorceror

Sativa;2067108 said:
Ras
Parl
Dany
Josey
Sheivan

esk was before I played so I really didnt know them

Wow... I'll vouch for anyone in that list besides Josey.

Haven't heard of Dany though.

maga

Wanderer

this is supposed to be best pvpers of all time. why only hybrid people being named?

tomoyaki, car, tons of guns, splyt (ATL) all good original qop members. (mostly 5x)
skel lord (CATS)
pixel

i remember seeing some video of a guy that played on some osi shard and would literally kill people 20v1. dont know how never played osi maybe it was easy to do with the crazy shit on it. but it was some fight in a place ive never seen and he had to kill atleast 15 of the 20 before he ran out of supplies.