UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper of all time

Squire
Re: best pvper of all time

WillyDaSquid;2066929 said:
In what aspect of the game?

5x - Puppet
Alchy - I think there are a couple of different guys who can beat the other on any given day.
Best 2v2 partner - Sharp or Parliament I would say. If I wanted myself to be 100% confident in my partner, I would pick one of those guys. I would feel that way with Urinal Cake though too, just for his ability as a caller.

There is no one person who is best in all those areas. Thats a really hard question to answer. Its almost like asking the best sports player of all time, your going to get lots of different answers.
this thread is way off. old players used to be good, new players are coming in, nobody fucking knows unless everybody comes back. at one point being there was someone that was always good, and then left.. so gtfo! :)

o and my opinion on whos da best:
1v1 5x - sig
1v1 alchy - raserei
2v2 - sharp & robo
caller - mix up between urinal and chance.

like I said, my opinion, and I wasn't really that active on uogamers like 6 years ago because I came from aos.

epinephrine;2067299 said:
Wow... I'll vouch for anyone in that list besides Josey.

Haven't heard of Dany though.
You have, just not on this name.

1382;2067330 said:
this thread is way off. old players used to be good, new players are coming in, nobody fucking knows unless everybody comes back. at one point being there was someone that was always good, and then left.. so gtfo! :)

o and my opinion on whos da best:
1v1 5x - sig
1v1 alchy - raserei
2v2 - sharp & robo
caller - mix up between urinal and chance.

like I said, my opinion, and I wasn't really that active on uogamers like 6 years ago because I came from aos.

Chance blows dick at calling, never played with urinal.

Heres a better question : Whos the current Active best.

Squire

You can't say Chance is bad at calling, you've probably never played with him, and if you did you would be the worst one in his crew, amirite?
Supposedly if Raserei can play with him, so can you? (kind of how you put things now because you can 'beat raserei') Just sayin, ya kno.

1382;2067340 said:
You can't say Chance is bad at calling, you've probably never played with him, and if you did you would be the worst one in his crew, amirite?
Supposedly if Raserei can play with him, so can you? (kind of how you put things now because you can 'beat raserei') Just sayin, ya kno.

Ras can play with him, that doesnt mean hes the best or even a good caller, just because he plays with good players. Not really he had some shittys in his crew. Who said that? I probably can though cause I hear he sucks pretty bad now that he hasn't been playing :<

Squire

So you're admitting to never playing with him anymore or is this not true, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people would say that @ worst player nominees for fielding. And are you so sure about Raserei because, if you were to give him some time to actually practice again, he would most likely beat you, but don't get me wrong you're becoming a good alchy player.

and tbh I would just rather you not talk shit with your blatant arrogance on the forums because many other people have also tried to step up to the ranks (5x/alchy) and it's just annoying when you start shit with others and I hate to mention that the game is dieing as well.

1382;2067343 said:
So you're admitting to never playing with him anymore or is this not true, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people would say that @ worst player nominees for fielding. And are you so sure about Raserei because, if you were to give him some time to actually practice again, he would most likely beat you, but don't get me wrong you're becoming a good alchy player.

and tbh I would just rather you not talk shit with your blatant arrogance on the forums because many other people have also tried to step up to the ranks (5x/alchy) and it's just annoying when you start shit with others and I hate to mention that the game is dieing as well.
Yes, I played with eric at one point and promptly stopped logging on vent with them fuck that.
Perhaps if he practiced for a week or two sure, Right now I think I could take him. I'm also not starting shit I'm just giving my opinion of good players, chance had decent-great players behind him, he himself can hit a heal pretty well. His attitude is shit and noone wants to play with

WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKING TAKE THE OTHER BRIDGE

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

postitfloppyhat;2067296 said:
geez willy the modest, i barly ever see u lose

least ur not stomping ur feet in tears cause ur name doesnt appear on the lists

ive seen u beat parliament and james

focker out

I appreciate it, but..

I am almost certain if you watched a duel or few after, you saw them beat me as well. It takes more than a win here or there to convince me. You can tell when your better than someone. I am not better than those two. They are just more seasoned players. I got a ton of respect for those guys and the way they play. You get to a point where a win doesn't really mean much, its how they won.

I never focused my energy on being the best at UO. I would much rather focus on being the best at something I can place on a resume. I doubt this will ever be something we put down in our memory books later in life.

WillyDaSquid;2067346 said:
I appreciate it, but..

I am almost certain if you watched a duel or few after, you saw them beat me as well. It takes more than a win here or there to convince me. You can tell when your better than someone. I am not better than those two. They are just more seasoned players. I got a ton of respect for those guys and the way they play. You get to a point where a win doesn't really mean much, its how they won.

I never focused my energy on being the best at UO. I would much rather focus on being the best at something I can place on a resume. I doubt this will ever be something we put down in our memory books later in life.

I've agreed more and more with your posts starting with the 2v2 league...

Squire

Yes, I would agree that his attitudes aren't all of the great moods, but you have to agree with me that when you're in the actual fight you have to react on every single thing that happens; there's no waiting. Many people can attest to this, it's very true.

Yes we all have our flaws, nobody is perfect, and everybody just has to respect that. As much as Chance makes up a list of excuses to get him out of trouble and bitching from his teammates, you have to realize that he learns from his mistakes.

From my perspective: I know when I make mistakes I admit to them, it just makes me a better player, but that's just how I play and that's just me. When someone else makes mistakes while I'm calling I just tell them what they did wrong and try to help them improve on it. As sad is it sounds, Chance yells like a military leader (joking), but he does it for a reason: He likes a coordinated and yet fun group to play with. Whoever is in Pro or 'was' in that guild is the people he enjoys to play with. That's cool with me.

wtf seriously eric doesnt play this game anymore, im still talking...... jesus

Edit: This thread is going to get trammeled already because it will stir shit, it's kind of stupid to have it unless everyone in factions had respect for each other.

I would change that, I cant beat him.

Fighting him ingame atm, even though im up like 4-1[hes on a scribe stun not an alchy] i can tell if he was on an alchy he would bust my ass]

I'd say in calling eric was one of the best I fought againist. Though it depends on what you classify as calling...You can have great success as a caller because the people you are playing with are very good, and consiquitly make you look good and cover for mistakes.

IMO great calling involves: having awesome field awareness, knowing when to be offensive or be defensive, not making mistakes, being ready for anything, being creative, and knowing what your enemy is going to do before they even know it. In that regard I'd say most everyone is crap at calling except for maybe 2 or 3 people, eric being one of them though I'm not sure if I'd say he was the best.

GluttSDS

Sorceror

Top 3 Callers:

1. GluttonySDS
2. Mico
3. Anton Chigurh

Think about how many times EQMS has raped you when we fielded 1 good caller and 7 noobs... get shit on.

GluttSDS;2067393 said:
Top 3 Callers:

1. GluttonySDS
2. Mico
3. Anton Chigurh

Think about how many times EQMS has raped you when we fielded 1 good caller and 7 noobs... get shit on.

reverse 2 and 3

character

Wanderer

Anton Chigurh;2067374 said:
I'd say in calling eric was one of the best I fought againist. Though it depends on what you classify as calling...You can have great success as a caller because the people you are playing with are very good, and consiquitly make you look good and cover for mistakes.

good point ^

Squire

Anton Chigurh said:
IMO great calling involves: having awesome field awareness, knowing when to be offensive or be defensive, not making mistakes, being ready for anything, being creative, and knowing what your enemy is going to do before they even know it. In that regard I'd say most everyone is crap at calling except for maybe 2 or 3 people, eric being one of them though I'm not sure if I'd say he was the best.
this.
GluttSDS;2067393 said:
Top 3 Callers:

1. GluttonySDS
2. Mico
3. Anton Chigurh

never happened.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Dany Mortal;2067368 said:
I would change that, I cant beat him.

Fighting him ingame atm, even though im up like 4-1[hes on a scribe stun not an alchy] i can tell if he was on an alchy he would bust my ass]

??? i wasn't even trying to kill you, I was just healing :X

Raserei;2067466 said:
??? i wasn't even trying to kill you, I was just healing :X

Yeh i realize hence why I said you can kill me on an alchy, you need to read whole sentences.

Sativa

Sorceror

epinephrine;2067299 said:
Wow... I'll vouch for anyone in that list besides Josey.

Haven't heard of Dany though.

Meh I just think he's good 1v1. Not the greatest of all time but definitely does good IMO

**EDIT** Phinally Phamous makes the list too I'd say :D