UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper of all time

Lament

Knight
Re: best pvper of all time

Dany Mortal;2069180 said:
I can kill you easy and ras can kill me, whats dat say, Kid.

But who am I but a nerd and you're a pimpin cali millionaire.

nice try nerd, but you have never killed me

and youve never even pvped solo, or else you would have gotten shat on a long time ago

Lament;2069336 said:
nice try nerd, but you have never killed me

and youve never even pvped solo, or else you would have gotten shat on a long time ago

Don't try and lie now, Lament. Were you putting your gloves on? You can't ever get on my level and of course I pvp solo.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

theobe;2067621 said:
Demented jester heals

oh wait he cheated ;[

lol lud. Lud was never the best at anything. Even when he cheated. Which was rare

theobe;2067862 said:
i remember seing folken at tb base raping krrios 1v1 on a manitee

lol whales

Parliament;2068453 said:
1v1 - raserei
2v2/3v3 - sharp as marbles
caller - urinal cake

cake was a sub-par caller. Jenova had him beat. Shit a drunk wade had him beat

Lament;2069020 said:
im obviously the best "pvper" of all time

i can beat anyone and everyone on the field, and have.

i innovated the alchy mage AND group alchy dumping in 2005

and have always had one of the top faction guilds on this shard

any person or group that has been named, i have beaten them.

solo, grouped, even outnumbered [5 to 1 by elite soldiers] i am a beast to be reckoned with.

lol Lament. I haven't played a 1v1 in 2 years and I'm convinced I can still beat you

YouTube - pro vs rage 6v7

6v8 not 6v7 and that racecar was krrios.

Bob;2069370 said:
lol lud. Lud was never the best at anything. Even when he cheated. Which was rare

lol whales

cake was a sub-par caller. Jenova had him beat. Shit a drunk wade had him beat

lol Lament. I haven't played a 1v1 in 2 years and I'm convinced I can still beat you

Bob;2069374 said:
lol 1 random video? when was that? this is of all time. not of one fight

not random. that was pure outcalling and outskillling cheaters.

and look at the side bars. multiple videos are posted, losing and winning

Squire

outcalling against people that have more then your numbers and a cheat client to help them is pretty hard, not to mention the coordination in that as well.

btw nobody can say best caller because your just basing off who you play with.

edit1: fighting against rage was fun but idk many times have changed, get over it, and to remind you that you're fighting over a fight that was like a year ago or something like that.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

chance21021;2069376 said:
YouTube - pro vs rage 5v8

fail to zerg much lol:p

YouTube - pro vs rage 6v8

look at those heals.

then after being emberassed that whole night, they resorted to this :p

YouTube - pro vs rage 6v8

Most of the characters there aren't even rage players. They were randoms added as the guild was dying

Maybe I need to say, Rage from the Yes days

also, who are you? lol. seems to me like you started playing this shard when pvp was completely dying off

Bob;2069378 said:
Most of the characters there aren't even rage players. They were randoms added as the guild was dying

also, who are you? lol. seems to me like you started playing this shard when pvp was completely dying off

free shard noobie, came conquered left.

they called themselves rage, they got shat on, jenova joined safety in numbers with 20 man zerg as a dexxer and half of them using krrios cheat client

Bob;2069378 said:

first class mail, lil wyte, jenova himself, 405, racecar(krrios),Choru

thats 6 players 1 who is krrios not being original but him cheating making him better then racecar prolly was. would be counted as an even number fight. add the other random taggede players.

pro always had a weak spot when it actually came to healing and curing, which wasn't often an issue since the entire guild was based on offscreening (the 'every man for himself' mentality).

grape-soda

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;2069418 said:
pro always had a weak spot when it actually came to healing and curing, which wasn't often an issue since the entire guild was based on offscreening (the 'every man for himself' mentality).

Thats one thing I will definitely say for Eric and Stides...definitely 2 of the best runners on this server... And that's a compliment...

Doctor Jones;2069418 said:

never had a problem healing. and i raped this server for far to long. just got tired of fighting the same two groups over and over. which woul d almost never be even numbers.