UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper of all time

TheNuthigh

Knight
Re: best pvper of all time

WillyDaSquid;2066929 said:
In what aspect of the game?

5x - Puppet
Alchy - I think there are a couple of different guys who can beat the other on any given day.
Best 2v2 partner - Sharp or Parliament I would say. If I wanted myself to be 100% confident in my partner, I would pick one of those guys. I would feel that way with Urinal Cake though too, just for his ability as a caller.

There is no one person who is best in all those areas. Thats a really hard question to answer. Its almost like asking the best sports player of all time, your going to get lots of different answers.

sharp is ok
par is sub par.

and i am the best all around pvper.
all you others are a fraud.

Dany Mortal;2066937 said:
Hes a nonamer.

5x puppet
alchy theres around a top 5-10 people that depending whos getting damage or stuns that day can win
2v2 I hear esk prodigy is the best 2v2er ever to play, heard this from ALOT of people actually.
7x my vote goes to folken he held it down

how can you base your opinion off what other people say?
you dodge my 1v1 for meal tickets.
mouth shut head hi young man.

projectSOUND;2069522 said:
maybe im too newb to realize it but im pretty sure both of those screenshots show your guild being bad at healing mostly due to the fact that you use a preheal macro (evident in the "you are not poisoned" after each of your heals) which results in you not being able to cure for another second which means u die which means you cant cure... but hey tell me how im wrong

edit: also, who dies to three man ebs with a partner and 120 str. lol?
edit edit: who dies to 3 explos 2 ebs and a nox with 120 str and a partner?

the dump u guys did was 2 explo flame strikes and a nox. and its called my cure is my roll back in my mouse. so EVERYTIME i heal someone else or i heal myself i roll it back just incase i miss judged and it was on me. the bad thing is alot of the time i roll my mouse wheel to soon and fizzle spells.

grape-soda

Sorceror

projectSOUND;2069522 said:
maybe im too newb to realize it but im pretty sure both of those screenshots show your guild being bad at healing mostly due to the fact that you use a preheal macro (evident in the "you are not poisoned" after each of your heals) which results in you not being able to cure for another second which means u die which means you cant cure... but hey tell me how im wrong

edit: also, who dies to three man ebs with a partner and 120 str. lol?
edit edit: who dies to 3 explos 2 ebs and a nox with 120 str and a partner?

His cure pot key reads this.

Target Self
Use Potion Cure

That way when he has gheal held and you poison late it pre heals himself instead of curing. It takes no skill to pre heal with that obviously. But it's still pretty smart.

grape-soda;2069529 said:
That way when he has gheal held and you poison late it pre heals himself instead of curing. It takes no skill to pre heal with that obviously. But it's still pretty smart.

I'd appriciate it if you quoted out that, its pretty gay for people to use that and you're only helping

grape-soda;2069529 said:

Target Self
Use Potion Cure

i think pollux used to do this. that's probably where he got it from

ive been spending the last 45 min trying to fucking upload a video rofl. soon as i read this i turned on hypercam and showed the time and my macros. but from where i got a virus and it fuckd my comp up i have to dl sp2 i think

ionno cant change formate for wma or w/e it requires for youtube.

keep wishin i used macros for how beast i am

grape-soda

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2069534 said:
I'd appriciate it if you quoted out that, its pretty gay for people to use that and you're only helping

You're right I shouldn't be giving noobs ideas. Thanks for that.

grape-soda;2069529 said:

Target Self
Use Potion Cure

He's not the only one, Chance uses it or used to.

TheNuthigh;2069765 said:
every single one of these kids i win verse.

Aww thats cute. Someone does miss you.

you win at what. i shit on you at everything. aim me when you log on ill get pro on and rofl stomp you and record it.

projectSOUND;2069865 said:
im glad you felt the need to try to show us u dont macro for 45mins--looks like you care lots, but still that doesnt change the fact that your partner couldnt heal you both times caus you cant cure.

but yeah, go ahead and tell me how im bad or some other irrelevant bullshit.

i pre healed, why cant they?

didnt i kill you on a char with no resist. get the fuck off me