UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper of all time

Re: best pvper of all time

Dany Mortal;2069930 said:
anyway if you ever wanna pit fight where its not about who has more wands, lets do it

500k best of 3 like last time, daddy will put you in your place.

ill accept field. im not gonna fight u in a little 7x7 arena where i cant out run your pots.

and didnt i already put you in your place twice. you attempted a pot spam and yes daddy did put you in your place.

chance21021;2069934 said:
ill accept field. im not gonna fight u in a little 7x7 arena where i cant out run your pots.

and didnt i already put you in your place twice. you attempted a pot spam and yes daddy did put you in your place.

Didn't i put you in your place 4 times already?

Catch up, you need 2 more to even tie it, ill only accept pit fights with wand spammers from now on. Decline more?

/afk working out

Dany Mortal;2069936 said:
Didn't i put you in your place 4 times already?

Catch up, you need 2 more to even tie it, ill only accept pit fights with wand spammers from now on. Decline more?

/afk working out

upload the video you started the pot wand spamming. dont cry about getting your ass whooped after throwing the first punch

chance21021;2069934 said:

So it went from you saying he sucked in an alchy duel to you refusing to pit duel him because you need wands to beat him, gotcha!

Simon Cowell;2069962 said:
So it went from you saying he sucked in an alchy duel to you refusing to pit duel him because you need wands to beat him, gotcha!

man you noobs are hard at it. tell him to upload the video. he tried to pot spam and i showed him how it was done.

get shit on. this whole server is eassssssssY

siris/james

Wanderer

TheNuthigh;2069765 said:
every single one of these kids i win verse.

Aww thats cute. Someone does miss you.

don't act like you don't miss me too booby, and yea im sure you've beat them before, some more then others.. but im sure none of them were with ease, and it isn't an every time thing.. and tbh i was going to include you and sig

grape-soda;2069763 said:
Lol, and then you woke up?

who are you?

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

coldblood;2069750 said:
ju sak greatest ever

So I was coming home from an out of town job a week or two ago and this caught my eye..

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

siris/james;2069966 said:
don't act like you don't miss me too booby, and yea im sure you've beat them before, some more then others.. but im sure none of them were with ease, and it isn't an every time thing.. and tbh i was going to include you and sig

who are you?

HAI2U SIR

chance21021;2069964 said:
man you noobs are hard at it. tell him to upload the video. he tried to pot spam and i showed him how it was done.

get shit on. this whole server is eassssssssY

Says the guy whose too chicken shit to pit duel him because you have to use wands or you die.

grape-soda

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2069980 said:
Says the guy whose too chicken shit to pit duel him because you have to use wands or you die.

Why don't you stop sucking his dick this isn't your fight...

grape-soda;2069981 said:
Why don't you stop sucking his dick this isn't your fight...

I stick up for my friends, especially since I know he can wreck eric. It has nothing to do with sucking dick. But since you brought it up it must be some issue with you.

character

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2069980 said:

says the guy whos to chicken shit to duel me where i can only use alchy and defensive spells vs ur offensive/defensive and any template you want? yeah stay being a gimp and thinking your something. i find it very pathetic u wont even accept that duel from me. i have like 2 percent chance to win. but i do understand how your gimp ass cant win.

Skyfal;2070023 said:
says the guy whos to chicken shit to duel me where i can only use alchy and defensive spells vs ur offensive/defensive and any template you want? yeah stay being a gimp and thinking your something. i find it very pathetic u wont even accept that duel from me. i have like 2 percent chance to win. but i do understand how your gimp ass cant win.

Ill fight you where we can both use any skills we want and any spells we want and ill put up twice what you do best of 20 if you win 5 you win the pot.

popol

Sorceror

sheivan was the best all around player have played whit, he probly the best caller a ever see, beast in alchy and 7x stand . he probly in the top five of the best player of hybrid ever had

popol;2070053 said:
sheivan was the best all around player have played whit, he probly the best caller a ever see, beast in alchy and 7x stand . he probly in the top five of the best player of hybrid ever had

you're a dick riding frenchy your vote means nothing