UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bring Them Back!?!?!

Should There Be a 2016 Barcode Reunion???

• Fuck Yes!

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Fuck No!

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • What The Fuck Is A Barcode?

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • Yes! MB Misses Jim's Cucumber

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters

zulu2401

Squire
Says the guy having his guild play stealth archers unless they have 2x people vs their enemies. You are a weak shit with good ping which makes you even weaker shit than a weak shit you are literally patient zero.

Even my fucking goat in my avatar can put you to rest
We play stealth archers for fun. Not our fuckin problem when you die to us we laugh about it.

zulu2401

Squire
Too bad you can't like your own comments yaz. You would be a fuckin forums hero. With that being said I'm pretty sure we wrecked your crew full of kids last time I was on a mage. What's funny is you can actually hear goats in teamspeak when yaz keys the mic

Yaz

Squire
Too bad you can't like your own comments yaz. You would be a fuckin forums hero. With that being said I'm pretty sure we wrecked your crew full of kids last time I was on a mage. What's funny is you can actually hear goats in teamspeak when yaz keys the mic

Wrecked me? :rofl:

Here you go, you are a fucking Dreamer. You should make this your shit alliance's theme song

zulu2401

Squire
Yes yaz, you died. Your guild died. Kapero died. You got smashed. Not to mention the fact we actually had to kill a couple of hz that were helping you.

royal kapero2

Sorceror