UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bring Them Back!?!?!

Should There Be a 2016 Barcode Reunion???

• Fuck Yes!

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Fuck No!

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • What The Fuck Is A Barcode?

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • Yes! MB Misses Jim's Cucumber

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters

Mister Pink

Squire

:sneaky:

That was me. I was in wraith form, and choose to gift of life. Failed getting my corpse and died directly after. I lost fame after the first death. Both are me. I know because I have the death screenshots. Congrats, but let's see what happened directly after.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
That was me. I was in wraith form, and choose to gift of life. Failed getting my corpse and died directly after. I lost fame after the first death. Both are me. I know because I have the death screenshots. Congrats, but let's see what happened directly after.
Yeah, havent you actually got beaten that time, yaz? ; P

Yaz

Squire

Ok then here you go, this is should be Zulu hehehehe

Yaz

Squire
Yeah, havent you actually got beaten that time, yaz? ; P

Outside of Fire? No that was the Semidar when you beat us, if you remember correctly you then came to fight after successfully defending the Semidar and lost the fight Mr A.

Mister Pink

Squire
I love the 2nd screenshot, 5 to take me down :pirate: the others aren't me pink lol
It was a progression of the screenshots. My two deaths followed by those death screenshots. This was after semidar and after we went into town and you guys killed half of us and kapero made a video about it ( an archer's wet dream, no fields and no crosshealing among mages). This was after we regrouped, and you're whole team went down. So we won 2. You guys won 1.

Yaz

Squire
I don't remember fighting 3 times but sure. What I'm interested in the number count both guilds had during the fights Hmmmmm :sneaky:

Mister Pink

Squire
I don't remember fighting 3 times but sure. What I'm interested in the number count both guilds had during the fights Hmmmmm :sneaky:

The third fight you had 4 we had 5. But yes, once a member of your team dies it turns into 3 vs 5 and so on.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Wow all this time spent talking shit. When are you "legends" going to chase tthe HZ zerg off the shard.
Bringing back together a big group after such a long time takes time, it also takes time to train up and suit up people.
Maybe they will make it early next year?