UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we have a FFA forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galgum

Page
Finishes off FrEeQ with this:

Bringing it on bitches, I got all the psp8 skill it takes :p

Nah.... I just don't want to hear about it... if they're not telling me about what they're doin with their boyfriends... I'm fine.... My sis is a lesbian...... but a fat one.... it's wrong...... anyway I don't have a problem with it....

Symptom

Wanderer
Yeah dude.....dont be offended cuz some guy that lives close to you is checkin you out. If you dont make the offer to him, im sure he wont bother you. LOL

My wife would like to add something.
"Most guys that are homo phobes have had thoughts of homosexuality at one point or another"

I think I read that somewhere

omg

AHhhhahahah.... that is one funny picture..... You people are so mean.... but it's sooo funny... I think galgum took the kill with that one.....

Galgum

Page
By the way, that picture above is only meant in the spirit of fun, by no means am I against anything one would find fun.

Good duel.

I wouldn't be offended..... wouldn't care... not like I would ostracize him for bein gay.... I'd still talk to them if I knew who they were..... Just saying......

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
Haha!!! Perhaps... something big? Hmmm... well he's admited that he has low self esteem and I don't feel right posting an edited pic of him 'cause don't want another suicide case on my hands

Symptom

Wanderer
this is no lie......I saw 2 dogs fucking one time....and when I realized what was going on I about died laughing. Both dogs were males. Sick huh?
lol

Galgum

Page
No no no, I have a low self image, ie, I never find myself attractive, meaning you could do whatever you wanted and I wouldn't mind. Plus I like to think I'm laid back enough to take a joke.

BrandT

Wanderer
FrEeQ said:
Haha!!! Perhaps... something big? Hmmm... well he's admited that he has low self esteem and I don't feel right posting an edited pic of him 'cause don't want another suicide case on my hands
Good call. Lets leave it at that then, he is just a blue healer.

Status
Not open for further replies.