UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CCC War KiD k thks

Zowie

Wanderer
1. You all spam nigger
2. Theres that macro again Good Game + Shut the Fuck Up + Your Lame Guild but what does this all equal?
3. I don't care if we had 50 member the fact is there is a time and a place for war, and there is a time and a place for faction. You guys follow people around and cry to them when they don't war.
4. I also enjoy fighting people, and if your gonna sit there and bitch about people declining wars you should take your own advice and SHUT THE FUCK UP.
5. Most of the time when I tell white thirteen year old kids they shouldn't say "nigger" they usually respond with, I don't care I'm from a town where theres lots of african americans, AND IM EVEN FRIENDS WITH A COUPLE OF THEM.

eat fuck.

Megumi

Wanderer
I see lots of people TRYING to be black. On these boards and irl. Exactly the saem aproach - you're NOT black, shut the fuck up and PUT THE STEREO DOWN MOTHER FUCKER!

Siccx

Wanderer
Zowie said:
1. You all spam nigger
2. Theres that macro again Good Game + Shut the Fuck Up + Your Lame Guild but what does this all equal?
3. I don't care if we had 50 member the fact is there is a time and a place for war, and there is a time and a place for faction. You guys follow people around and cry to them when they don't war.
4. I also enjoy fighting people, and if your gonna sit there and bitch about people declining wars you should take your own advice and SHUT THE FUCK UP.
5. Most of the time when I tell white thirteen year old kids they shouldn't say "nigger" they usually respond with, I don't care I'm from a town where theres lots of african americans, AND IM EVEN FRIENDS WITH A COUPLE OF THEM.

eat fuck.

Basicallly, Your a pussy to brief up this pathetic attempt to achieve some honor in your cowardness. I think you should take your concern towards improving your guild than worring about what mine does. You don't know shit about uo from what I seen in a mere 25 mins of observing your guild and have no place to judge anyone at all really.

P.S. Heres a tissue, clean up your dripping pussy and go back to the game you were hiding in.

Ejin

Wanderer
Atrox that post about putting your hands over yer heads and backign away from the watermelon...

So fucking clever of you mate. Please keep up the good work...

-God Bless-

Wanderer
Ejin said:
Atrox that post about putting your hands over yer heads and backign away from the watermelon...

So fucking clever of you mate. Please keep up the good work...

Amen..

God Bless you all that spam "nigger"....Grow up

crazymanjoe

Wanderer
dueling on here is pointless, if people dont resist the poison or precast a cure, i can exp poison ma ma ebolt poison ma ma ebolt killing ANYONE on the shard. once you learn the basic 1 dump kills, you cant get any better.

Siccx

Wanderer
Atrox said:
im pretty sure siccx was a deprived child irl

is that all you can come up? you really are ignorant wannabe fatkid.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works for you!

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
Siccx said:
is that all you can come up? you really are ignorant wannabe fatkid.

yes i wannabe a fatkid.. you got me there. all my life ive just hated not having a gut the size of your mothers. =(

Siccx said:
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works for you!
i dont know what makes you so attracted to me, but i better find out so i can use it on the ladies =D

Siccx

Wanderer
Uchiha~Sasuke said:
is that all you can come up with? somone said that a few days ago ... learn you own lines bud it helps

do you do anything but be everyones cum bubble? Your a half-wit pussy who probaley crys when you take a look in the mirror. Go throw your hissy fits somewhere else. Learn how to spell. " someone " fucking embecile.