UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CCC War KiD k thks

Siccx said:
fucking embecile.

I...M...B...E...C...I...L...E

If you're unsure how to spell those big multi-syllable words, you should probably choose others in a post where you're attempting to undermine someone's intelligence.

Better yet, here's an invaluable resource. Here!

Isaiah

Wanderer
If you're unsure how to spell those big multi-syllable words, you should probably choose others in a post where you're attempting to undermine someone's intelligence.

ok sir stfu. as much as i hate you all, seriously cebrious arcane... lol... lemme say that once more.

cebrious arcane... ahahahaha cebrious arcane.... lollerskates sir.

CEBRIOUS ARCANE GRRRRR. WATCH OUT FOR TEH PVPER "CEBRIOUS ARCANE"....

awwwww good times :D

PS - you suck at pvp give up.

Vengeance said:
ok sir stfu. as much as i hate you all, seriously cebrious arcane... lol... lemme say that once more.

cebrious arcane... ahahahaha cebrious arcane.... lollerskates sir.

CEBRIOUS ARCANE GRRRRR. WATCH OUT FOR TEH PVPER "CEBRIOUS ARCANE"....

awwwww good times :D

PS - you suck at pvp give up.
You're still ducking my challenge sir. ICQ me, I'll be on after Server Wars tonight. You haven't even seen me in game fella, but I appreciate the flattery.

Isaiah

Wanderer
You're still ducking my challenge sir. ICQ me, I'll be on after Server Wars tonight. You haven't even seen me in game fella, but I appreciate the flattery.

.... i dont NEED to see you in the game, your name and the reputation people give you is enough information for me to come to the conclusion your fucking terrible at pvp...

but im glad you appreciated the flattery... fucking fag....

i can understand your tryin to sound intellectual, but your not, your sounding like a bigger fag than reality rite now... reality...

Isaiah

Wanderer
oh and i forgot, didnt i bring this to your attention some while ago... i havent played uo in a while... i wont for a while. so be a good lil bitch and wait for your savior to come when hes ready. if you play your cards rite, ill teach you some pvp moves :D

You're sad fella. Just plain sad...

Vengeance said:
your name and the reputation people give you is enough information for me to come to the conclusion your fucking terrible at pvp...
I'm pretty sure I don't have a reputation outside of you, my one man fan club, but feel free to inform me of all the malicious rumors circulating about me, I'm truly terrified.

Grow up man, for some reason you jumped on my case when I was talking about PvP at an IDOC and now you're obsessed.

Vengeance said:
i havent played uo in a while... i wont for a while.
You don't know how to PvP, you're as pathetic as ODB and when I ask you to back up your words you put your tail between your legs and hide behind your monitor?

Grow up fella, some day you'll realize it's just a game and most of us play for fun, if you're going to issue a challenge, or idly toss around insults, you can at least back up your words with a little in game action, at this point you're just pathetic.

Megumi

Wanderer
Vengeance said:
.... i dont NEED to see you in the game, your name and the reputation people give you is enough information for me to come to the conclusion your fucking terrible at pvp...

but im glad you appreciated the flattery... fucking fag....

i can understand your tryin to sound intellectual, but your not, your sounding like a bigger fag than reality rite now... reality...

At least people know who he is enough for him to HAVE a reputation. Stop "fronting", bitch.

Afro Man

Wanderer
No idea why i haven't replied to this post, maybe cause im too busy laughing at this siccx character.

UO is a game, a game is not reality and you're not living in reality. I see an ODB in the making, spreading his UO fame for all to see! omgoshers irl!!! u guys r teh fake cookiez!! oh nos stealing my precious uo fame that i love soooo much :mad: dun war me cuz ill pwnzer u allz an sho u how we doo it catz style, yo!

That's basically what I've gathered, but please keep this thread going! its quite entertaining!

Ejin

Wanderer
And your on a "game" message board so if u dont like us talking about a "game" then u can get teh fuk off eh? =<

Lorthic

Knight
Zowie said:
cause you never know maybe your dead relatives are watching you from above and thinking what a fucking loser you are.

ROFL.. man, I couldn't stop laughing. HIs grandma is probably like, "look at that fucking newb, can't even time his ebolt right." :<

OH I WIN WITH INSULT :|

Yeah, Siccx is a pos.

Siccx

Wanderer
hi, maybe you don't understand how to read correctly, or misunderstand the english language in some form. Take a look who here in this post who has defended you, and then take a look what you have wrote. "I was with you but, you just didn't know" you basically are everyone of the words i have chosen to descirbe you, and your guild. The people who defend you are the people who don't even play or are just non-existant to the shard. Hope you get the point now little cum bubble.