UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Collapsing I Love You House??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buiu

Knight
Re: Collapsing I Love You House??

lol it s already droped and i love u got the house agian jesus why the hell u did that ? :(

Ulizeus

Sorceror

Nottheking;190852 said:
Hmm... People are STILL talking about this like mad? I've been gone for over a week, and it appears that people are still hoping to get "mad lootz" out of that house.

Face it; those vendors will effectively NEVER run out of gold, and by that time, any co-owners of the house will have carefuly removed all items from that place, and put them in a more secure location. People aren't really going to be camping it 24/7, at least not to the point where one won't be able to remove items from it withoput having them snatched away.

Simply put, I've never bothered to sit there; I've looked once or twice to see all the funny noobs sitting around, thinking that they're going to be rich not too soon; it's like how 80% of the people who bought a PS3 a week ago, and hoped to sell them for $10,000US+ on eBay...

Most of them never figured out that such eBay crazes last for only 24-48 hours, and past that, prices returned to normal, with most only going for a mild increase in price, leaving around 300,000 out of 400,000 people who camped for a PS3 sitting with a $600US console they didn't even want. People just need to learn that you need to WORK to make money; that's how 99% of all people that got it did so.

Oh, and as for the subject of releasing pets to attack other players, ANYTHING like that that is used to circumvent the rules of Trammel is strictly forbidden, and will land your character in jail. It's okay to do this in Felucca, though, as you can, of course, simply attack another player on the spot. So the moral of the story is: move to Felucca, it's a lot more fun. And this is coming from the pretender to Trammel's throne. :p

Oh, and it is still funny when people manage to die to released pets; typically, they're AFK, though, which is why it's funny. Wrong, but funny. Most experienced players could easily dispatch any pets sent their way. My mage character, even without an RBC, has enough mana that I can simply chuck EVs at a white wyrm until it keels over; with a Hiryu, it's even easier.

Yup, tamed Hiryu, piece of cake :p; and anyway, all that will be free stuff, and yeah, maybe using that time to get other stuff will give u better loot, but if I c it, it will be my first IDOC show :D.

jrhather

Wanderer

Buiu;332314 said:
lol it s already droped and i love u got the house agian jesus why the hell u did that ? :(

Because that was the information i was after.

It wouldv'e been really funny to find the house was still up and people werestill waiting for it to drop.

lol, dont you remeber how it fell?

server went down, and while the server was down the admins cleared all inactiv acounts so when server went up there was no house and no items lol. i remeber the guy who got the house had to rez before building the house

Status
Not open for further replies.