UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Collapsing I Love You House??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachM1

Sorceror
Re: Collapsing I Love You House??

Lol count days, 90 days is 3 months guy, if you cant count out 3 months then I pity you. I cant believe none of you remember the amount of threads that were made about emailing staff etc to try and get unbanned... And I dont know the names of anyone who was banned outside of my own guild, which was only a couple. Its just not hard to figure out they were banned based on the fact that their homes started to decay when other banned persons did.

ZachM1

Sorceror

It was directed at Black Squirrel, as he implied I took some large amount of my time to figure out that 90 days is 3 months. Also judging by your forum join date and post count (Red Squirrel, not Ripa), compared to mine, you probably had plenty of free time to do all that crazy hard math.

Chap

Wanderer

Red Squirrel said:
Think most people have better things to do then count days since some random people were banned, let alone keeping track of who they were.
It's called common sense, something you lack.

YellowBelly

Wanderer

Holiday trees get stuck to the ground when an IDOC falls. You cannot take them. So the plot will be half useless. In several queries at GMs to remove a tree for house placement I was always denied but some have been removed before. So like I said you will have a great time trying to loot the Xmas trees. They wont give them to you and sometimes wont delete them. LOL

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Zach-demise said:
Lol count days, 90 days is 3 months guy, if you cant count out 3 months then I pity you. I cant believe none of you remember the amount of threads that were made about emailing staff etc to try and get unbanned... And I dont know the names of anyone who was banned outside of my own guild, which was only a couple. Its just not hard to figure out they were banned based on the fact that their homes started to decay when other banned persons did.

There's always threads about that. So they did some mass banning, as long as my accounts aren't banned I could not care less when it happened, and no reason to keep track of the date or even refer to old threads.

pbguy434

Knight

Red Squirrel said:
There's always threads about that. So they did some mass banning, as long as my accounts aren't banned I could not care less when it happened, and no reason to keep track of the date or even refer to old threads.
You keep track so you know when to start looking out for massive IDOCs. Duh. Your a horrible trammy.

Khephren

Knight

well id like to say F U to the guy that released something and got me killed inside luna walls.

Kalikiano

Wanderer

where is this house at??

I want to jump on the noob band wagon, i need my learners permit!

[Drakull]

Knight

YellowBelly said:
Holiday trees get stuck to the ground when an IDOC falls. You cannot take them. So the plot will be half useless. In several queries at GMs to remove a tree for house placement I was always denied but some have been removed before. So like I said you will have a great time trying to loot the Xmas trees. They wont give them to you and sometimes wont delete them. LOL

Well... in fact when I found xmas trees planted in the ground after a house had decayed, the staff member who arrived didn't let the xmas tree to be looted. Deleted it plainly and simple.

If ILY has other accounts with co-ownership of the house then stuff can be retrieved. Place it in a new house... easy. If you're already a co-owner of a house you can create another and still have co-ownership of the first, I should know, I've done it myself. As for the vendors, judging by the all the god all mighty s*** in that house, they will have MILLIONS on them, meaning they won't for for YONKS, especially when all the stuff on them is bought (less pay each day, more money to take from).

So, how long do you want to wait outside there for? :p

Id!

Wanderer

As for the mass killing last night, I looked up the death caps, and found about 20. A Rune Beetle attacked and poisoned us all to death. I found it kinda funny, even though I lost some nice armor, but learned a lesson that could have been much worse. PUT YOUR SH*T IN THE BANK if your going to "hang out" because you WILL get killed.

I think I'll release my Hiyru tonight, anyone want to join me? EFG.

Id!

Wanderer

YellowBelly said:

If this is true, then there will be NO house placement after the fall. As placing a 7X7 farthest north would put the tree on the steps. East, West and South wont work either. This may be good, as there will be ample time by everyone to raid the loot. One of my chars being one of them :)

Good luck to everyone...BS if I "DO" get that tree...it's yours!

Xandro

Wanderer

Ducymickks said:
yup and as soon as the house falls hitting alt+f4 will kickstart the scavenging a few seconds before everyone else (provided you time it just right), those checks are mine! *grins wickedly*

And you told us that why?

Status
Not open for further replies.